Too fat to bulk

>too fat to bulk
>too dyel to cut

to anyone who's gotten themselves in this situation, which route did you take to get out?

cut if your self esteem is low
bulk if your self esteem is high

Always better to cut first in this case.
1) healthier
2) higher testosterone from lower bodyfat
3) You look better with less bodyfat(no shit)
4) If you bulk with high bf, you'll just look puffy with 0 separation or definition, totally useless

Just cut.

Also this, kek.

definitely low self esteem atm. and i was leaning towards a cut anyway, but damn it's rough seeing your lifts plunge from bad to embarassingly bad

Just cut dude

DYELs can put on muscle while cutting. That's A.

B, the more fat you have, the more fat less muscle you gain when you bulk.

There is a group of trolls telling skinnyfats to bulk... out of pure malice.

I know it's a chan but that's pretty fucking low.

Why do you do this? What do you get oUt of it?

i cut first. my lifts stalled out a bit early but i think it was the right choice overall. it was motivating to see such drastic changes come so quickly.

I've been cutting at around -1000 calories and my lifts went up in my first 4 months of lifting

Added 10-15 pounds on all lifts

This.

You can make way more looks progress in 3-4 months cutting, to look good bulking you need to do it for ages, and if you're fat you won't look good for a long ass time.

Lower body fat % gives the illusion of more muscle, that's why you see all those insane 6-12 month progress pics, the guy barely built any muscle but he lost 5-10% bodyfat and instantly looks a ton better.

What's going on with this board? Common sense? Logic? Stuff that makes sense? Stuff recomended by everyone with any kind of noteable physique?

This is new for fit and sort of scary desu

thanks. however i don't think "DYELs can put on muscle while cutting" will apply to me - i'm not a new lifter so i doubt i'll be able to cash in on noob gains.

thanks too. did you just cut between pics 1 and 2? or were there multiple bulk/cuts during that time? if the former then damn that's encouraging

>tfw he thanks everyone except my posts

y-you too user.... h-have a g-good new year...

6 or 7 months between pic 1 and 2 with no prior lifting experience.

sorry bro. assuming you're , thank you very much too. happy new year

lifts before and after?

Just fucking lift and do cardio.

It's no fucking magic

But yeah bro was in ur position.

I got trolled into le bulk first meme. DO NOT BULK FIRST, cut for sure. Set your ego at the door and don't worry about your weak lifts or being skinny (i was always self-conscious about this)

Can I lose bf%while on a bulk while I do cardio on my rest days?

No, this is impossible.

being a dyel skelly is much better than being a lardass with a tiny bit of muscle in every meaningful way.

this.

Cycling between bulking and cutting is really more for intermediate to advanced lifters. If you're just beginning, cut if you need to lose weight and bulk if you need to gain weight. It's not rocket science.

Once you're in a better spot, then you can start switch hitting.

LOL, 10 to 15 pounds in 4 months is extremely bad, i add that much to my main lifts PER WEEK. and im on a slight bulk

Am I getting too thin? My family suggests as much. Down to 190/195 from 235/240 fatty. I'm 6'6", finally time to bulk?

Yes now would be the time to bulk slowly.

DO NOT "eat big", though.

yeah bulk

absolutely time to bulk, you're very thin

bulk and get better underwear

fucking this.

I was skinnyfat and tried to bulk, i ended up just getting superfat. Mostly because I'm a dumbass + it was a weird time in my life. I'm not blaming bulking/cutting but the point is most people who know jackshit about lifting/diet shouldn't risk trying to bulk straight away (Unless you're super skinny) it's better to just lift and try cut down on calories and replace the junk with good nutritious healthy food on a cut. Or at the very least eat at maintenance until you see results and then modify your diet at that stage.

Also diet is so so so so so important, no matte what your stupid ass friends say "you can eat as much you want as long as u burn it off" or "i eat so much, i just make sure i go for a run and work twice as hard." you cannot outlift a bad diet, unless you're a super elite athlete with 1000 nutritionists closely monitoring your diet/excercise you need to make sure your diet is your first priority, even before touching a barbell.

t. recovering fatty.

Started skinny fat and bulked first, got kinda fat but my primary goal isn't aesthetics, plus I got stronk which was the goal.

Really just do whatever the fuck you wanna do, just pick one and stick with it all the way through.

It's more that people overestimate what a bulk is.

Bulking as a NATURAL LIFTER is not 4000 calories a day. 200-300 calorie surplus is about as much as you're going to build musclewise.

do neither. eat at maintenance and gain muscle/lose fat at the same. is achievable if you're just starting out. when u gain some muscle reevaluate.

What weights did you start out at and how long have you been keeping up with this progress?

bulk if you dont want to waste your noob gains
you can always cut after 6 months

if you dont care about being fat you should bulk.
cut at first: look decent in a few months
bulk at first: look like shit but will have more gains in a year

>bulk if you dont want to waste your noob gains

You can't "waste" noob gains. Noobs gains are relative to how far you are from your genetic potential, it has nothing to do with a period of time.

noob gains are not defined by time, they are defined by muscle and strength gained

you cannot waste noob gains, this is not a thing

You're retarded.

>bulk
>added weight to your lifts

Congratulations lol.

I was talking about cutting at huge deficiet

Why post this stupid shit as if you know what someone's TDEE is

Calculate your TDEE then eat +250. That could be 5000 calories if you play a lot of sports and are 7'0 or 1000 calories if you're a 4'8" girl