Tell me about your broken piece of shit body

Tell me about your broken piece of shit body.

>pic related.

>Needs to work on core activation

Did you forget about your internal belt user?

I have to get cortisone shots in my right knee, otherwise I want death.

Nope, decided that doing wheelies on a motorcycle is awesome until you flip the bitch over and pretty much crush your tailbone and L5-S1.

That feel when only 23 with back problems........

You probably have pretty shitty movement patterns.

8 years ago when I first got into lifting I tore my rotator cuff in my left shoulder doing some crazy meme routine. I know what I'm doing now, but there are days when my shoulder just freezes or throbs with pain from the injury. As long as I warm up it's not too bad, but the difference is strength and endurance is still noticeable even after all my conditioning and training

My right thigh once went numb for 6 months when I set a PR record for squats. Now I'm afraid of squatting. Won't go to the doctor because of bills bills bills.

Going to start over with SL 5x5 and take it really slow

pulled a muscle in my back doing diddleys too fast
pretty sure its one of these

>tried to hike Pacific Crest Trail
>got 1597 miles complete until I felt a sharp pain in left back buttock
>not muscular and feels deeper bone

What could it be? Been like 4 months and it still hurts just not as bad

>hips are going bad
>shoulders are going bad
>fingers will probably go bad eventually
ball and socket joints are suffering

>have pain for 4 months and not going to a doctor

Got an xray done and got some anti inflamatories which helped some but I'm still fucked. Have only been making upper body gains for 3 months now no lower body cept calves

Ex milfag here

>Wrecked knees from humps and PT
>Wrecked ankles from multiple ligament tears
>Wrecked shoulder/rotator cuff from hauling shit around
>Half deaf from years of artillery
>Rode BMX for years so wrecked back and wrists.

I'm pushing thirty and have the aches of a 60 year old laborer. If I stop lifting for even a week my body starts falling apart and I can barely move,

Hip issues, shit arm tendons, weak ankles,

scoliosis. anyone else?

Sharp hip pain out of bed in the morning that dulls after a few steps. I don't remember how it happened but stretching and calisthenics helps.

I'm 25 and I don't know whether the continuing pain is a effect of aging or just me not treating it properly.

Scoliosis
Uneven legs
Hip pain
Elbow pain
Wrists pain
Fingers
I'm only 23. Too bad I'm afraid to end it.

Fucked knees, fell a few times on snow, now my back hurts and I can't feel my right foot.

Super tight hamstrings and piriformis syndrome both leading to sciatica pain, fuck me right

Tear in hamstring, elbow tendonitis (finally on its way out tho), and very old shoulder injury that causes mild tingling when I sleep on my left side. Worst of all, broken heart.

Fml

Piriformis / multifidus overuse trauma? Check your tendons too.

got the same injury doing a suplex while working security.

Cancer x2, Gout, RA, torn left biceps...

how's this?

necks has been pretty messed up since so getting comfy for sleep is a thing of the distant past now.

after getting rear ended while stopped by a 20 yo in an SUV doing 45 mph

from the same X rays my L4-5 disc shows "mild degeneration" which causes mind blowing agony from time to time but more normally just a regular gnawing moderate pain

>former ballet dancer
Everything hurts, all the time. It's just a fact of life at this point. My fault, though, lots of untreated injuries over the years.

I accidentally good morning'd my squat one time.

Now i have sciatica. When I ATG my left leg goes numb.

Also I blew out my thumb in a car accident and it is recovering slower than a glacier traversing greenland.

>former ballet dancer

Oh nigga, I know a guy who just quit because of the constant injuries. Good luck brah.

>I'm 25 and I don't know whether the continuing pain is a effect of aging or just me not treating it properly.

What do you think, Sherlock? Unless you are 60+ or have an underlying genetic defect you have no one to blame for your pain than yourself.

Yeah, it's really rough on the body. The other day my headphones died so I had to do squats without music going and found out my knees have been making this horrible crack noise every time I hit the hole. I couldn't feel it so I didn't know it was happening.
Luckily I got out before any back injuries. I knew a lot of dancers with stress fractures in their lower back.

My scapulae (?) crackle when I move my shoulders backwards. Sometimes it hurts. Idk how to get rid of it. Googling barely gives any results.

When I rotate my body or stretch a bit any part of my lower back, I always feel an ache somewhere.

let' see...
Shitty shoulders. Can't do flat bb bench a lot because it starts to hurt progressively more every workout.

Shitty knees. always hurt the next day after I run.

Hip flexor pain when i squat, or maybe just deeper pain projecting into that area, dont know

Some back issues too. Well. 2017 will be a year of warm ups and stretches. And keeping form in check

The only broken thing about my body is the mind..

I have tinnitus.

That shit sucks.

So did the recruiter tell you that ear pro isn't enough to reduce the NRR of cannons to a safe level?

Found that out for myself in aviation.

I think I'm right on the line of having it.... If I used closed style headphones my ears hurt so bad after.

That doesn't sound like tinnitus. It seems like you have some sort of hyperacuity. Tinnitus is ringing in your ears.

Are you me?
'm just afraid that if it get worse to the point that I can't workout without fucking shit up even worse, then what am I going to do with my life?

>three prolapsed discs
can't deadlift
>fucked up knee from childhood
can't squat
>impingement on right shoulder from doing pushups with flared elbows growing up
can't bench

JUST

Umbilical hernia
>go to the doctor last May
>says i need an ultrasound to confirm hernia
>one month later, heard nothing
>book back in
>turns out the doctor just tossed me referral in the trash
>Second doctor confirms hernia after touching my bellybutton for like 1.5 seconds
>I need surgery
>by this point i have cut back my lifting to 2plate squat/2.5plate diddly
>was nearly at 3 and 4plate respectively but performing the lifts caused my hernia to move and grind around
>try to make the most out of a shit situation and start cutting
>go from 105kg to 85kg over the next couple months
>august rolls around and i have an appointment with the surgeon at my local hospital
>i live in a small town so the actual surgery will have to be performed in the next town
>appointment goes well
>at this point i have stopped lifting completely due to hernia aching constantly
>still doing cardio to stay in shape
>October rolls around
>heard nothing from anyone regarding surgery
>call hospital in next town
>they never got my file transferred from the local hospital
>are you fucking kidding me
>call local hospital and get them to sort their shit out
>going through some rough stuff emotionally at this time ( partially linked to not lifting) and have stopped running
>gains all but gone
>only the barest hint of my muscles remain
>within a week receive questionnaire in the mail from hospital to assess the urgency of my surgery
>my dumb naive ass answers as honestly as possible
>get a priority rating of 61/100
>Thats bad
>end of November
>kick depression in its stupid face and start walking every day
>build slowly up to running over the coming weeks
>and now today
>Still heard nothing
>going to call hospital this afternoon and sort some shit out
>will lie like a jew if it means i get my surgery sooner
Its been 8 months and I've lost almost all respect i had for the medical industry in this country.

What the shit, are you American? Is it realy that bad there?

No I'm a NZfag, but I'm poor as dirt so I can't can't afford private care.
HELP ME I'M STUCK IN THE PUBLIC SYSTEM

Sounds like socialized medicine/no insurance. They'd have him under the knife within a week if he had the money

>tfw have chronic disease whose manifestion was no fault of your own

rheumatoid arthritis... life time on immune system suppressants

here. Same thing but Crohn's.

Jesus christ are you me?
Not thirty but
>I have memories of extremely bad knee pain from like 9 years old
>As I went through puberty I started getting terrible ankle pain
>Busted my shoulder multiple times
>Shitty wrists
>Knees not too bad but they do flare up
>Back hurts from shitty desk job
>Extremely tight hips from shitty desk job