NYR pajeet invasion

So, you guys prepared for the massive influx of indians wearing polo shirt and jeans going to the gym (while not having showered in 2 days and just doused themselves in indian deodorant)?

>tfw pajeets will take the 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 pairs of dumbells all at once to do their swinging dance curls
>tfw pajeets with 10 inch arms and 38 inch waistline gonna take up the entire mirror to size himself up
>tfw pajeets gonna bench press the bar for 1 rep max then when he leaves the handle will have brown stains
>tfw pajeets gonna talk loudly in hindu language with their other brethren
>tfw pajeets gonna leer and stare at all the females during their 10 minute rest between 5kg curls

this is gonna be rather painful.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055782/Watch-Poo-Police-Indian-city-sends-costumed-MASCOTS-patrol-fine-people-catch-defacating-street.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i've been lifting in commercial gyms for 5 years and have never once seen the nyr crowd you faggots whine about every year

Most of the fucks on this board are borderline retarded and think their opinions matter outside a basketweaving forum

>raj and sahil trying to play down the pajeet invasion

>go to employee-only gym
>it's merit based employment
>everyone is NE Asian or White
>hardly anyone bothers using the gym at all because they're so bogged down with work

I love my gym. Literally me and a few other Whites.

As an Indian American myself I agree.

Indians from India don't use the right deodorant. Roll on is the way to go (keeps BO away and makes you smell fresh), but everybody else thinks that sprays are the most effective, while in reality it just makes you smell like a mix of sweat and chemicals

Yup doesn't matter what race you are roll ons are GOAT, only use sprays to make clothes smell better, if that makes sense. Been working for me for years so it must make sense

It hits my gym about 2 weeks prior, then tapers off by the beginning of February.

underrated
also checked

you're using the wrong type of sprays.

there are sprayable no-mark anti perspirants, they are far better than roll ons and don't have that disgusting liquid feel and they don't leave marks on your clothes either. Afterwards you use a proper cologne like any educated, civilized white male would.

But yeah, anyone who uses spray on deoderant is either a shitskin or white trash.

I wish I could talk loudly with my brethren

>thought the smelly pajeet thing was just bullshit.
>at gym
>pajeet hangs from pull up bar
>releases toxic stench

Act like a fucking man. That's not a dig, just the proper way to state the advice. Remember that all subhumans are about image, and if you can project a stronger image, or better, project a better self, they fold. I moved a couple months ago and, somehow, I'm the heaviest lifter in my gym (lol, Europeans). I've gone full gym sheriff because I'm sick of their shit, but what's been nice is that since I've stepped up, less pajeets and shitskins, more serious lifters and hotties. I don't know if what I'm doing is right, but it damn sure feels like it.

Pajeet Encounter 1
>Dipshit is full body curling RIGHT ON THE FUCKING DUMBBELL RACK
>"Hey bro, could you move back a bit?" I say as I try to return the 40kgs to their place as he stands in front of the 30kgs swinging dem 5kgs.
>"Hey what you want to fights?"
>Drop dumbbells, bert stare, "No, but you're welcome to take your swings."
>Eyes widen. mumbles shit, leaves, never returns.

Mudslime encounter 1
>Some fuckwit is walking about the gym barefoot. No socks, nothing.
>Sweatprints EVERYWHERE FUCK WHAT THE HELL
>Gym even provides booties to cover your outdoor shoes.
>This is driving me up a wall, decide the only way to get on with my life is to ask.
>"Hey man, why aren't you wearing shoes?"
>I'd like to think I asked in a curious manner, but let's assume, because the internet is all lies, that I asked in a challenging manner.
>Dipshit walks right up to me, gets in my chest. I forgot, of course, he's 5'6", balding, and lifting next to nothing anyway
>"Ey I left my training shoes at home what the fuck you gonna do about it?"
>"I just asked why you don't have shoes, brother. There's even covers up there you could put on so you don't leave sweat everywhere."
>"I don't give a shit about what some faggot thinks about my sweat." How'd he know I was gay?
>Respond calmly "If you don't give a shit about what people think about your sweat, why did you just wipe your sweat of that bench?"
>confused mumbling from a subhuman, then "There weren't any shoe covers, so now what, faggot?"
>"Hey okay, my bad brother."
>He starts incline bench, I go over to the shoe cover bin.
>Maybe, this was not nice.
>Poor shoe cover bin on him while he's benching.
>"Found some."
>He steps up, but does nothing, spends the next half hour ranting, trying to get me to fight.
>Everytime he says something, I respond with nonsense that reduces him to shambling mess.
>The gym has slowly crowded, people are first worried, then laugh at the little man.
>I generally make things worse, I stare at him while he's lifting and laugh.
>But seriously, if you incline bench 30kgs and you're trying to start a guy who is simultaneously deadlifting 190kgs, you might want to step back and think about your choices.
>Tells me he will wait for me outside the gym.
>Okay buddy boy.
>He has changed back into his street clothes and has shoe covers on his shoes.
AND HE NEVER APPEARED AGAIN.

Mudslime encounter 2
>Be taking a piss
>No urinals, but stalls.
>Close urinal door, but don't lock.
>SLAM
>Somebody has slammed the door to my urinal
>Okay, why?
>Go out, only guy in locker room is some shitskin
>He's giving me a dead stare, I think he was trying to mad dog look me, but looked more palsy.
>I walk right up.
>Smile big.
>"Hey buddy, what's up?"
>He tightens his glare.
>His mouth starts to move.
>I slap the fucking shit out of him. I jumped up and brought my hand down across his face like I was playing whack-a-bitch.
>I whisper, "Sorry, what?"
>Starts gasping for air, begins to cry.
>I walk out of the locker room and say "Look out y'all, badass in there."
NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN

Pajeet encounter 2
>By this point, quite sick of passive Europeans
>During rest, put plates back and organize dumbbells #bethechangeyouwanttosee
>Pajeet goes to do dumbbell military press
>Is slamming the fucking dumbbells together at the top
>I visibly cringe everytime and watch, because I have to, because I'm a fucking PT and have to care about safety.
>But also because I know the contact is slowly weakening the welds on the dumbbells and I want to see this dipshit concuss himself when they split. I seen't it and it was hilarious.
>He notices my stare.
>Walks over. Oh shit, open stance, a non-threatening facial expression...
>Asks what's up.
>Tell he shouldn't hit the weights together for about eight different reasons.
>Actually takes the advice and high fives me.
>Comes back and constantly bugs me for advice on his training. But also, constant high fives after my sets.
They're not all bad. As in FEED MY EGO.

I get the impression most Indians don't know how to use toilets correctly. At my work they seem to leave them in an absolute state.

Pajeet encounter 3
>Enter Spectacles Sanjeet. An indian with glasses, if I didn't make it obvious.
>Smith machine squats, here we go.
>Leaves plates on bar.
>Why are we damaging the machine the old fucks have to use for physical therapy?
>He leaves, I rack the plates, because, outside of the pajeets and shitskins, 90% of the people that I start shit with/they start shit with me never return and I don't want my gym to close due to lack of membership.
>He comes back.
>"Haha, thanks cleanup bitch."
>Why? Why? You seem me doing sets of 10 with triple the weight you were doing in the smith machine.
>Smile and say "I'm sorry, what did you say?" as I walk right into his face and get between him and the door.
>Insert confused mumbling.
>Put my hand on his shoulder and squeeze until he seems to be in pain.
>Continue smiling and say "Follow me."
>By follow, I mean, push in a direction.
>He "follows" me to one of 12 signs in a 40 sqm gym that all say the same fucking thing in two languages.
>Ask him "What does that sign mean?"
>He actually retches. As in he throws up into his mouth.
>I continue "The sign SAYS put weights back on the rack, but what it MEANS is that the gym takes care of you, so you should take care of the gym. Okay?"
>Confused mumbling and nodding.
AND HE WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN.

This

Used to use spray ons and if i started to sweat that shit disappeared, but now i use roll ons and if i start to sweat the smell of my deodorant starts to be smellable and no bo at all

I'm laughing my ass off at these. Fantastic style of writing. More pls.

>tfw pajeets with 10 inch arms and 38 inch waistline gonna take up the entire mirror to size himself up

WHY DOES EVERY PAJEET DO THIS? WHY DOES EVERY PAJEET FIT OP'S ENTIRE PROFILE?

You're new here, aren't you?

what the hell
What was that all about?

That's really it. The rest of my pajeet/sandnigger stories are not gym related. The rest of my gym stories deal with chicken shit Europeans.

Jesus Christ man, I've been to the gyms in Slough and the surrounding area is chock full of shitskins, and never once have I seen anyone behave in such a manner. I've seen people shout and grunt like retards and leave weight all oer the place on occassion, but never this aggressive bullcrap. What gives?

Indians straight from India don't use deodorant period. My dad thinks cologne is sufficient for daily use and doesn't use anything for his twice-a-month cardio routine aka a half hour of tennis with his buddies. He thinks roll-ons are fucking carcinogens. Not "contain carcinogens", "are carcinogens". Sometimes I wonder how the fuck he managed to pass the USMLE. At least he showers though. Most of the guys who are fresh off the boat don't understand that body odor is a thing and either don't mind their odor or that of other people, or think it smells good. I haven't run into any fresh-off-the-boat pajeets in the gym though. I think that might be because I live in a rich area of the US where all the older Indians just play tennis or sit at home and cultivate mass and all us younger ones grew up with rich white kids and essentially assimilated. Also 80% of the Indians around here are from South India, p sure that makes a difference. The only place I've seen human shit in the streets is Pune because that's as far north as I've ever been. The only pajeets who even talk about shitting wherever they please that I've run into are from North India.

I think it's the rest of the white society in my region. Indians/Middle Easterners are more than ready to fight, until I respond not in the local language, but American English.
They are used to getting their way from the locals, but they instantly fold when they find out MURRICAN.

>TFW have never actually seen a pajeet in my whole life
Feels slav, man.

you lucky motherfucker, they're a very disgusting group of people without hygiene in most cases

sounds like gypsies

All of those happened in his head that is why.

>Indian
>Using toilets

Obvious troll is obvious

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055782/Watch-Poo-Police-Indian-city-sends-costumed-MASCOTS-patrol-fine-people-catch-defacating-street.html

Ive seen similar behaviour in london

I guess they realise they own the place