Lift a lot

>lift a lot
>she still isn't back

>tfw oneitis at work stopped flirting with me and completely stopped talking to me

>tfw her boyfriend is a hungry skeleton wigger

>tfw can't stop thinking about her

>lift a lot
>she's still a cartoon

Lift moar guys

>Curlin' my arm around that Olympic bar
>Twistin' it into a fuckin' EZ bar
>They still don't see it

>lift till my muscles literally rip to the point where it's beyond repair
>'just life more bro'

She chose the others guy so I lift more now. I get way more attention at work though so that's nice.

>lift a lot
>never been invited to a party

>>lift till my muscles literally rip to the point where it's beyond repair
>literally rip to the point where its beyond repair
>beyond repair
Omega as fuck.
Lift moar.

>cardio bunny my butt off
>lift too just for good measure
>he's still spending NYE with someone else
>me at home wondering what they're doing right now

pls be my gf

They're fucking. He has his dick so far up her ass her throat feels funny.
Then he's going to impregnate her with twins.

Probably. I heard from a mutual friend that they're getting a dog together.

pls b my ai gf

Could be worse. The guy my gf left me for, is a hungry skeleton WEEB.

Stop caring so much about someone who doesn't care about you

There's actually two guys. One is the ex, another is a new guy I'm interested in but I can't tell if he's interested in me back or if he's even with anyone else. My feelings ping pong back and forth between them.

But it doesn't matter, because I didn't spend NYE with either.

lifting is a good thing to do, for your future girlfriend, but still bemoaning over a past girl is not. focus internally, and face your demons. if you still have any sorrow over your past girl, then you don't really deserve to find the next one.

thanks, wise user.

No, I mean no, literally no, no quarter for women. And then it's like, lift what? And then it's simple.

>Oneitis takes half an hour to answer back on most texts
>Paranoid that I'm being cucked by Chad everyday

>not being dead inside and unable to love or really feel much at all
>2017
fucking lmao @ ur life

Man, at least she answers. Mine told me to stop messaging.

maybe you just need to try harder bro

M O S C O W
O
S
C
O
W

Just ask the new guy if he went out with his girl on New Years, and than follow up with grabbing drinks at your place.

We're not mind readers and for all you know he's thinking the same thing about you. Either one of you grows a pair or you'll always spend nye alone.

>mfw thinking 'bout you hurting

I know it's dumb. I have not been able to pull the "Your girlfriend must.... whatever whatever whatever" trick to see if he agrees or follows up with "I'm single".

My breakup with my ex was atomic. He said a lot of awful things and immediately moved out and started living with another girl. It left me pretty wrecked and afraid of everyone. He has since apologized, but the damage was done. I haven't even been able to maintain friendships or make new friends, let alone approach guys. Definitely feeling forever alone right now.

I'm letting myself be emo tonight. I'll try to sack up tomorrow. I think I need the new guy to be a little more forthcoming before I do anything else though.

Well, at least in your situation, you can move on. I get so many mixed signals.

>Eat dinner together on Friday
>Thought we were having a good time
>Ask her to the movies
>She dodges the question

Just fuck my shit up.

Fuck off roastie

>tfw oneitis at work stopped flirting with me and completely stopped talking to me
Iktfb

what did you do?

>want free nice food
>see incel beta cuck
>smile and flash cleavage
>incel beta cuck does not even try to make a move, just as expected
>free food and no commitment
>mixed signals
alright lad

Lol we split the bill.

>Mfw you think I can afford to pay for 2 people with my shitty job

Not him, but it's because of his lack of interest.

Put yourself in her shoes.
You like a guy and you show him that you like him. But he ignores you, he is distant, he doesn't show that he likes you back.
So, you get disappointed and you believe that he doesn't like you one bit.

Most women aren't cunts, they don't lead guys, they honestly just get disappointed and move it. By the time you finally want to make a move, she is already over it.

I am and I agree. I don't want to feed into any delusions if that's not the case, but I was thinking about stopping flirting with the guy I'm interested in because it seems like he flirts with me, looks my way, etc a lot during games (we play board games and dnd together at a game store), but shows almost anti-interest any other time.

And I'm just kind of tired of it. After awhile it's just like, you know fuck this. Stop flirting with me and getting me confused.

That said, he may be thinking the same thing about me. I tend to try to leave him alone outside of the game because he seems so disinterested.

Please sack up for my boy's sake.

You do not understand how hard it is as a guy trying to figure out if a girl likes you or not (if they're sober). As far as I can tell, if they like you'll they'll just ignore you completely.

I'll try to be more friendly towards him and see how he responds. Maybe tell him his shirt looks nice or something....I feel like I can't do anything overt though until he gives me a stronger clue. This is the one social thing I've done consistently since my breakup and I really don't want to awkward it all up.

Fucking attention whores.

>lift a lot
>she still isn't back
>she died

>before xmas, text girl for a few days who I used to know before in school
>after xmas ask her out
>still no response
feels bad man, was talking decently with her but I'm not good at texting

it's really shitty of her for not answering you. i've done that a few times and it was shitty of me.

>texting
gay

The thing is that some guys really need a fucking long time and basically certainty to make a move.
I was like that. And, brother (sister), how many opportunities I lost...

I know women get crazy when waiting. And that's the problem, guys and gals work differently.
While the guy is still assessing the situation and getting confidence, going through all possible outcomes in his head, the girl actually goes "he doesn't like me :(".

Some guys do need a push.

Ok, I will try to be overtly nicer to him and make more of an effort in and out of games, not just with him but with the entire group who all seem to be friends besides me. I still don't think I can do anything drastic, but maybe I can get the ball rolling to where I'm in a place where I can.

I would genuinely like to be his friend even if nothing romantic ever happens, so I guess that can be my motivation.

I don't even know at this point. Maybe she found out that I actually have feelings for her, found me boring, or found a better guy. She really got my hopes up.

See I don't want to get your hopes up. Maybe you truly fucked things up in some way I can't possibly know about. But I asked because I was just thinking about doing the same thing to a guy who flirts with me.

>lift a lot
>still don't have anyone to lift for

Why aren't I lonely. Why don't I care that I don't have anyone. What is wrong with me that weights and work doesn't fix.

>thinking about two guys at once

fuck OFF

>lift a lot
>father still isn't proud of me

>Over 18 board

It's normal to have lingering feelings for an ex, especially if you're still single. Come back when you're over 13.

>Lifting for other people.
Lift for yourself and only yourself, my friend.

This is a huge fucking problem with women.
ALL of them (yeah blanket statement for a reason) seem to completely lack the will, guts, knowledge, precedence, whatever you want to call it, to actually make the first move when it comes to a guy you're attracted to beyond just sex.
I'm not talking about when you blow some random because you want him for the night.
Not sure if this is because Disney movies subliminally taught you that a man HAS to make the first move (which doesn't make sense because the female leads were pretty outgoing), but this behavior truly helps nobody.

I've made first moves before. My confidence is just shot after my breakup. Maybe he's going through the same thing, but it seems more likely that he's just not interested.

>start lifting 2016
>he became president

>start lifting so that she comes back
>exercise is the only thing keeping mentally sane all throughout 2016
>my clearer mind state made me realize there's a 90% chance I got cheated on
>she pretended to want to stay friends
>i still lift, but now its because I enjoy it

I'll give you the same advice I'd give one of my bro's in the same position. Next time you see them, ask if you could have a quick word in private and just lay it all out for them. If he's not interested, you can stop pining for them and wondering. If he is interested, there you go, everyones happy. The worst possible scenario is you never know, and you have to watch as he grows happy and stable with someone else. 2017 is our fucking year, user.

>over 30 years of combined eugenics here

Jeff PLEASE GO

t. Trap

Yeah, I've thought about that. It seems easy until the moment comes to do it and then I choke.

found the berniebro

KYS my man

>lose 40kg
>she just went and fucked chad instead

can you tag yourself in this pic? ty

>look better than everyone of my friends shirtless
>only one who has no one to show it
life is suffering
>berniebro
>lifting
pick one
and still he can't reach the top shelf

daily
fucking

remainder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

This gets posted a lot, I really think we should have life advice threads going, I think they're useful

People go after the things they want. Especially men. That what you suggested there doesn't work in reality. The old wisdom and cliche that men likes to chase is very much true. If you make the first move as a woman, the dynamics go south from there on. If you wanna been seen as a high value woman, you simply don't chase guys. We as human beings are way more attracted and invested in things we need to work for.

And if a guy doesn't have the balls to make the first move, he isn't the right guy for you. Also, if you have to go overboard as a woman to get his interest, he just isn't that into you.

>lift a lot
>she's still fucking a manlet with a huge cock

>lift a lot
>still getting older everyday
>still haven't made it

feel you.

>2017
>still thinking you "love" her

Fugg

Yeah, and everyone else in the group seems to be his friend, so if he ever mentioned liking me, I'm sure they would wingman for him. But they don't, so I think it's a safe assumption that there's no interest there and it's all in my head.

I'll still try to be more overtly nicer to them, but other than that, I think I should probably move on.

Tfw i like warm baths

Thats the first step downhill.

>Lift a lot
Father has been goldsbruh lifting extreme sinice he was 20 and is now 50 and crushes my shitime in everything even Cardio

I don't even want to fuck I want to care for someone show some love

Hey fit looking for some advice
Was at a party and my ex said she wanted to talk we hadnt talked in about a month since we broke up.She said she still had feelings for me and I said the same.Asked her if she wants to try again and she said its too late but she said she wanted to stay friends.I told her no.
Feeling like pure shit atm wat do
>>tfw want her back

I needed to hear that. Thanks user

Iktf...

Was with her for 2 months before she ended it saying she wasn't ready for a relationship since she just got out of a long term one.

It's almost been a year since and i still have contact with her but i'm too much of a beta to say i can't see her anymore because it breaks my heart. Also saying that would shatter any chance of ever being with her again.

>lost 12kg
>got rid of acne
>became fit as fuck
>upgraded wardrobe
>upgraded haircut
>quit smoking
>still on nofap streak day 341

And that didn't bring her back. Guess she's not a dumb slut and truly one of a kind.

She's a client at my company and I have a massive crush on her. Everybody knows but I pretent to be indifferent about her. We have no policy against any of that (it's a small company and I see the female 'ceo' daily and we joke around all the time, I haven't talked about her with her but she knows.) and we don't deal using millions of dollars (she's more like a customer buying our services regularly).

Man, I honestly don't know what to do. The barbarian in me thinks 'if she wants that go for it' (I'm 100% sure she's into me) but I don't want to be unprofessional.

fuck my life

i don't think that's the case here. in any event, i don't want to fall back down that rabbithole. i still have my emo nights here and there, especially around holidays, and i still have pangs when i hear news like that, but other than that, it's over.

weigh the pros and cons. what's the worst case scenario if you guys have a bad breakup? if she leaves, will it put your company under or will it be no big deal? will you lose out on a promotion or jeopardize your job?

if nothing huge will come of it, just go for it.

no problem

this post makes no sense.

>half-chubby gf dumps my ass
>I lose 10 kgs
>start lifting
>end my studies
>become a doctor of medicine
>get fit new gf, more loving, more caring, more honest
>realize you would easily give away all of this for just one day with her again

if there's a god, he clearly enjoy my lifelong suffering.

are you sure you're pining for her or is it just the sting of rejection? what did she offer that the new gf doesn't aside from denying you support and approval?

In my company I can literally imagine asking my boss about it. She's female, 50yo+ and often talks to us about random stuff.

We gain and lose clients all the time, also there are multiple other employees who could work with her.

After all, we are two adult people clearly attracted to each other. I'd try to work something out but I'm blocked by my trying to act 'professional'

hope you had a nice evening

so close to quads...

fuck

I think she was smarter, more driven, and in some way sexier.
New gf is somewhat childish, like I could be sure of no cheating from her because too "dumb" and ingenuous when it comes to relationships. It should be an advantage to me, but somewhat I lose some attraction because of this

>see girl you like
>shoulders back, chest out
>remember to breathe
>walk towards her
>introduce yourself and comment about something that's happening at that very moment
>engage in conversation until you feel your autism overloading
>tell her you have to go but you two should hang out sometime
>tell her to give you her number
>text her only to reconfirm the date/hangout only
>continue conversation briefly
>don't text until day of date to confirm
>get to know her in person
>if you get the vibe she's feeling you, make a move
>if she rejects the kiss say you were going to tell her a secret
>lean in and whisper in her ear sweetly
>"SS+GOMAD"

I read somewhere its because social status and reputation is everything to a woman, way more than men. They know that if they make a move and get rejected and humiliated, its literally the end of the world. Whereas we don't give a shit too much about social status or give a fuck about rejection other than the first few times we're rejected. Women hardly put themselves out there and make the first move unless they're super confident they won't get rejected. This is even moreso with really attractive women, so much insecurity.

Oh yeah, smarter and more driven would be a clincher for me too. Is the new gf just for now are you in it for the long haul?

I think if I had asked him early on - and I had planned to - I would not have cared too much about a rejection. But now I'm kind of invested and would be legit hurt if he turned me down. I'm also kind of invested in the social group and don't want to make going there painful or awkward for me.

I think I need to get a second social group and maybe an actual friend or two and then I'd be more comfortable expressing my feelings.

apart from what I've already told you, I would be in it for the long haul. she is still attractive, does a good job, loves working out, loving and the so. I would be dumb not giving her a serious chance. Still, I find myself reading the old mails between me and my ex. she dumped me 2 years ago. I should be over this

Just hint at going somewhere you want to go and even go as far as saying your friends are being lame and don't wanna go.

>get fit
>she comes back
>you start to feel those feels long forgotten
>think about her every day
>cant even fap anymore
>its just a matter of time until she leaves again
>this time i might actually cry when it happens

end my life lads