Why is it like this?

Why is it like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

babyhopes.com/articles/best-age-to-get-pregnant.html
babycenter.com/0_age-and-fertility-getting-pregnant-in-your-30s_1494695.bc
parents.com/getting-pregnant/infertility/causes/infertility-in-your-20s-30s-40s/
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ir's a coping mechanism. Girls don't like balding men with wrinkles senpai.

while i like MILFs

Possibly because men's reproductive ability doesn't decrease as quickly, so that there was an evolutionary benefit to women finding old men attractive.
Whereas attractive women over 45 are a waste of energy.

based. Milfs are god tier

I heard a theory that women age comparatively quickly as a way to get grandmas to take care of grandkids. Evolutionary stuff always seems like guesswork, though.

Meh. It's rarely fetishized but it's largely accepted. The opposite of milfs.

majority of old women look like shit though.

the ones attractive in her 30-40s look that way because they were attractive when they were younger. i hope you realise that. it's all about genetics, regardless of age.

and i'm pretty sure men should be called the "beautiful sex", not women. because men look good without shitton of makeup, women don't.

WRONG!

hardly an argument.

>arguing about a subjective topic
Idk I’m inclined to like milfs m8

did i say i don't like them? i do, more so than young women. but the point still stands the reason they're attractive now is because they were attractive during their younger days.

simple

>men look good without shitton of makeup, women don't.

You're gay or delusional mate

Most women who were attractive in their teens and 20s still look like shit after 30.

you're projecting your own sexual depravity on me.
those that don't care about themselves, yeah.

Stop liking infertile hags you fags

t.y*Ung woman

Men have healthier habits, even though testosterone screws them up in the end. Also, men are all about muscle while women are all about fatty tissue, and we live in an age where it's way too easy to get too much fat. Our shitty modern diets fuck up women more than they fuck up men.

This. Men look way better with makeup

women have a finite amount of eggs and basically, if they are 30 and havent had a kid yet, its either never going to happen or the kid will be autistic. Women aging badly at a quicker rate is our brains and nature memeing this into our thoughts, so you look at an old woman and think"ew" because its really "she will either produce defected retarded offspring or non at all"

while men can basically make kids well into their 60s really. And they are more about status than anything to women, so women see a sugar daddy anytime an older guy flirts with them.

30 is the perfect age to have a kid.
20s should be the time for you to enjoy your wife's body because you know damn well she will become fat, ugly and smelly after her first kid.

>neo-liberal hedonistic memes take president over biological reality

babyhopes.com/articles/best-age-to-get-pregnant.html
>The optimum age for fertility for women begins at the age of 18 but according to Parenting.com, a woman is at her most fertile during her early 20s and there is the lowest risk of miscarriage (9.5% between ages 20 and 24 and 10% between ages 25 and 29).

its all downhill once a woman hits 30

>if they are 30 and havent had a kid yet, its either never going to happen or the kid will be autistic
0/10

>lol y enjoy ur life and have time for youe hobbies and your gf's nice tight hole when u can make her shit out 20 kids in her early 20s
>You do care about le whyte race right??? here let me show u my /pol/ infographs :))))))
>you don't want to be a libtard beta cuckold soyboy right?? :((((( XD

Kys

lol imagine being this much of a faggot. I would love to see what kind of disgusting piece of shit you look like irl

It sounds like somebody hit a nerve there senpai.

>Men age like wine
>DRUMMPPFFF EXISTS
TWO SCOOPS

Theres no need to be upset with me for telling you an uncomfortable truth

babycenter.com/0_age-and-fertility-getting-pregnant-in-your-30s_1494695.bc
>The bad news is there's a tremendous difference in your ability to get pregnant in your early 30s as opposed to your late 30s. As the decade progresses, fertility decreases significantly for most women. That's why fertility experts caution women in their 30s not to wait too long, especially if you want to have more than one child.

parents.com/getting-pregnant/infertility/causes/infertility-in-your-20s-30s-40s/
>On average, a woman in her 30s has a 15 to 20 percent chance of getting pregnant each month. Fertility gradually declines throughout the decade, especially after age 35.

we really need sex ed in schools

Thank you for saving le white race fellow pedes :))))

>somebody points that a given choice is selfish
>freak out and assume they're white supremacists

The irony being, "the children can wait; focus on your career" is probably how you got autism in the first place.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light
>New research may help explain why autism is more common among the children of older mothers. The study, in PLOS-Genetics, implicates an accumulation of changes in the mechanisms that control gene activity in the developing brain.
>The new study involved 47 children with autism and 48 typically developing children – all born to mothers age 35 or older.

If your mother was older than 30 when she gave birth to you you're literally a subhuman, biologically.

>early 30s as opposed to your late 30s
>especially after age 35.
Nice goalpost manouvers.

>wanting to give my seed to a young fertile lower 20s woman and not a 30 year old roastie
>autistic screeching from a leftist faggot about white supremacy

Why are you mad at me for educating you on biology when your shitty public school system has failed you? Did you even have sex ed, or was it just "DUDE WEAR A CONDOM LMAO" and thats it?

She was 20 when she gave birth to me.
Most women have children in their late 20s - early 30s. Ironically, it's usually subhumans and soccer moms who breed like rats in their early 20s.
Enjoy making your gf/ wife an ugly unfuckable abomination with a wizard's sleeve for a fanny.

ok, enjoy never having a family and your stupid meme relationship falling apart because you wanted to do stupid hobbies instead of having kids. youre gf/wife wont resent you at all!

>he thinks women who give birth in their 30s stay virgins until their 30s
Literaly the opposite

Late teens is the optimal breeding age.

I'm a med student, Mr. Goalpost Mover, and you need to work on recognising numbers.

Stop posting Facebook and /pol/-tier garbage.

>I'm a med student
lol sure you are

Lol I have 3 kids, had all of them when my wife was in her 30s, them all seem to be doing fine and we actually got to enjoy our 20s.

Where did I say anything about virginity?

>late teens

You mean early teens, right?

>selfish
Maybe a strong world for that, it's not like he's actively harming anyone and that kind of xhoices are within the range of basic personal freedom.
I just think that if you are like 40, you should renounce having children, not gonna judge why you still hadn't kids if you wanted to but at this point this is too much of a disservice to the potential children.

Men own their look, women just cake on more make-up making it worse.

I mean, if you're giving another human being a higher chance of mental or physical defects in order to enrich your own life, that's selfish; you're focusing on your own needs rather than the needs of another person.

This is not to say that it's immoral, or that it makes you a bad person.

Late teens. 17 to 19.

People having children at an older age + Caesarean sections are literally the reason why the west is packed full of spergs, soyboys and manchildren right now.