Is anyone else kind of looking forward to the resolutioners?

Is anyone else kind of looking forward to the resolutioners?

I've never been to the gym on New year's (started late last January) and I don't know how bad it gets, but I feel like I might feel better about myself being around all the dyels.
Is it actually going to be moderately enjoyable, or will people just be hogging the equipment and making my workout miserable?

You've been to the gym for under a year, not exactly a long enough time to be calling others dyel

....brapppp...........
BBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Is a resolutioners
>KEKE at the resolutioners

I wasn't a resolutioner, I started lifting because a friend of mine was told to by a friend of his, and I thought his friend was hot so I thought I would start lifting to impress her
Obviously I wasn't impressive at 6'4" and 150lbs so I realized I needed to keep lifting and stop being such a wuss

ur a faget

i go to the gym at 1am, any new face dedicated enough to come in at that time on a week night is going to get befriended by and positive reinforcement from me

Tfw just started lifting again this week and will be seen as a resolutioner

Feels bad man

>*PFFFFFFTHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRAAAARRRP*

I'm in the same boat but I'm keeping my golds gym tag hooked to my bag and am gonna wear my world health sweater so they know. (Starting at anytime fitness)

*mmmmmmmmbrapbrapbrap*

Anyone know how long resolutioners typically last and if they ever show up to the gym 2am-4am

>maybe a month at most
>no

A month, maybe two. Between 2-4am, unlikely, unless they're truly resolved. Those are the ones that just might make it

>Couldn't afford to buy enough food to gain weight until this year
>Will be seen as a resolutioner
Fug

At least I can be proud of my lmao2pl8 deads

no

you cant

Will noobs be impressed by 3.5 plate squat for reps?Commie gym btw. Used to train at night, but my shifts have changed so now I have normie shifts from 8 to 3

Yeah definitely

Trying to predict what noobs will be impressed by is a total crapshoot. They've got no frame of reference for what is good or bad so they're as likely to blow off a ridiculous display of strength as they are to be overwhelmed by something pretty basic.

Literally just moved to Utah and signed up the other day
Doesn't really bother me, but I think that's how I'll be viewed, even though my hours will have me in there at 6am

This

How are you not resolutioners? Wth