TWF you're the only one who knows about the best privacy coin

Particl is a piece of shit.

Hahah okay, don't buy any and get fucked by the SEC friendo.

he has alien jizz all over his face. just like you will OP when the whales dump on you.

End to end encryption. Probably through a TOR-layer just like others has done before them.

How is this not worthless?

>whales dumping on Particl

Whales are all in on bitcoin right now, anyone who thinks otherwise is a burger.

Now is the time to be buying alts. Read the whitepaper.

Particl is a platform, not just a coin. It's more like torbrowser than monero.

End-to-end encrypted chat, and best of all it's a proof of stake coin, so you get passive income just for leaving your PC on

It's Aeon.

Wut?

>Particl is a platform, not just a coin.

So what incentive do I have to hold it other than the perceived gains from pos?

the only "privacy" coin is monero, its the only coin that is actually used for private purposes.

everything else is just pajeets shilling shitcoins claiming that they're private because people run them over tor. guess what: if i can see accounts and balances on a blockchain, the government already knows about all your transactions.

Tbh it doesn't matter at all if you're not an Amerifag or or you're doing anything illegal, but if you are, this is the only coin you're going to be able to hide well enough to avoid paying taxes on.

Have fun with your 50% profit scrape by the Jews

Read.
Now get the fuck out and shill your bullshit somewhere else.

There is a reason Wikileaks chose ZCash over XMR

NAVCOIN IS BEST COIN

I'm personally using it as a funnel for all of my activities, not even just my private ones. I don't believe in a future where when you pay for coffee the barista knows your fucking balance.

I also don't believe in taxes but hey to each his own.

And lol if you think Monero is private. You need to read up on tor and zk-snarks. The government needs to control both the entry and the exit node to sniff your tor traffic, so as long as you're not a retard you're completely untraceable.

How is it different from ODN for instance?

Particl is a decentralized privacy platform, it's main goal is to keep all of your activities, not just your blockchain ones, as private as possible, such as MAD escrow, and purchasing illegal goods. It supports any crypto agnostically.

ODN is a private messaging network. It has been done before. Perhaps it will do it better than other apps like Wire (my personal favorite) but I'm not convinced a blockchain is necessary.

Either way they're not comparable at all.

You are either one stupid motherfucker or just a shill. Probably both actually.
The blockchain is open and public. No matter what you do you're getting fucked.

As for TOR, you can apply it to Monero if you want, all you need is to not be retarded.

its POS ROI is so shitty

Two-party privacy interactions without needing a daddy company to "sponsor" your activities.

Keep using signal faggot

Right, I asked because I recall reading somewhere that ODN was actually the platform where more privacy-related stuff could be built into, the messaging network just being one example. However on their site they state clearly it's all about secure messaging.

Honestly I like the tech and I'm super bullish short-term but I can't be sure about the long term market.

I'm buying in and waiting for the inevitable Bithumb pump and then dumping my bags on whatever fucking Korean gives me a 10X return first.

If it doesn't reach 10X on the Bithumb news then I'll wait a bit until at least 5X. Won't hold for longer than a few months.

Bithumb

Mkay OP, I had you until “maybe” 10X on Bithumb. If Bithumb rumors happen, it’s going to be an easy 50X.... look at Zcash and that was already wel known