My girlfriend lets me chose her fitness routine. Help me to mold her body

My girlfriend lets me chose her fitness routine. Help me to mold her body.
I was thinking about a lot of squat variants for that bubble butt. Also core work but only little upper body work.

Also fit girls general.

Other urls found in this thread:

ojs.ub.uni-konstanz.de/cpa/article/download/4415/410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>girlfriend wants to come to the gym and ruin my workouts for new years resolution

fruck off

Bump

> I'm a skinny gay guy trying to go trap mode

Nice try op

Those grapes are so sour!

Squats are more hamstring dominant than anything else
Sumo deadlifts, hip thrusters, lunges, and sprints are what you're looking for
Also she's not going to gain that much muscle mass regardless because she has fuck all test

>i have no idea what i'm talking about

Sumo deadlifts lunges sound good, was going to include them anyway. What about calf raises?

>sumo deadlifts and lunges

ojs.ub.uni-konstanz.de/cpa/article/download/4415/410
I'm pulling sumo deadlifts out of my ass though, it just feels like they're more glute dominant than conventional

>going past the point of spinal flexion
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's like they don't know anything about fitness whatsoever!

the idea that squats are some how more hamstring dominate than glutes is retarded, your glutes primary function is hip extension, hamstrings do knee flexion and some hip extension, not nearly as much as glutes. then giving sumo deadlifts over conventional when conventional has a much larger hip extension rom, thus making it work glutes more/harder, is stupid too.
Also sprints aren't going to do anything for building mass.

Thanks!
But wouldn't higher reps be better for bigger assets? About 10-12?

>Squats are more hamstring dominant than anything else

Do 3x10 then? She's a newbie, it's not going to change the end result that much.

At least according to the study that I linked you get significantly more glute activation through lunges/weighted step ups than you get from squats/diddlies, whereas you get relatively high amounts of hamstring activation from squats, and really high amounts from deadlifts.

i can't read that article but i'm guessing it's emg results, which are generally some what controversially, there's arguments for and against emgs, but simply going "x has higher emg activation so it's better" is really flawed.

They're better than nothing though, and I haven't been able to find any studies that track glute growth with various exercises as the variable. That's not to say that they don't exist, but I haven't been able to find them.

Who wouldn't want to make such a study? Glute growth in females, using different excercises. With rigorous documenting abd measuring of course!

Lunge, hip thrust, squats

For upper body do chins, ohp and abs.
These upper body movements will help emphasize the hourglass shape.

Here you go OP. Pic related.

Now lads, I have a similar setup to OP, but not as clear cut. GF is chubby and kinda lazy (but my treadmill is broken! I can't use any of the other 4 cardio machines my sister has around the house because reasons!) but wants to eat healthier and exercise as what is basically a NYE resolution in disguise.

Anyway, she's going about it like a basic fucking bitch. Removing sugar, smaller portion sizes, etc. Instead of increasing protein and just eating less shit food. Anyway, she also doesn't want to work out in front of people. She's also not inclined to listen to my advice, because of some vague "I need to do this for myself by myself!" reason.

SO! She's leaning towards being a cardiobunny. Is there anything I can do to try and help her? Cardio routines she might like? Bodyweight for grils? Advice from femanons? Plz, I'm desperate. She has pretty damned decent genetic potential.

Unless you know a workout that spot places fat then you're dreaming. You literally can't make an ass in a gym.

Get her a personal trainer, having an attractive man exercise with her will help her overcome the fear of being watched working out and she will see great ass development from the vigorous fuckings he will give her.

Newfag fuck off. If not a newfag, leave your basement and actually lift instead of trolling Veeky Forums.

If a girl doesn't have genetics for an ass, she'll simply achieve a muscular version of Hank Hill ass. Find a big assed and, stacked broad and pump her full of cum between work outs.

I would recommend cycling, as it does train the glutes quite a bit. If she does it serious enough she will get a really nice ass from cycling.
As for weight training, maybe send her a video of a hot girl explaining how weight training is the best and easyest way to a hot body.

This, if there arent already godly hips and fat placement then the most you'll see is tightening up and bigger legs. Even men cant build thick asses in the gym.

Thats a small ass pushed out, i bet you go wild for bathroom sink photos too.

Sounds like decent advice. I think she was considering cycling, so I'll gently suggest it.

I don't suppose you have any videos like you mentioned or links? If I go rooting around for some I'm worried I'll find some low quality stuff that'll make her not want to lift.

She has the right genetics. Her bodyfat goes only to the right places. I just want to see how far I can take this bubble butt.

There you go then

No, I really don't. Just look for someone suggesting a realistic and solid routine. Maybe even a youtube channel?

My wife started doing hot yoga 6 months ago. I thought it was a joke but all of a sudden she's got visible abs

There is a lot more to yoga than mist people think. But I doubt that it will give her a great ass just by itself

> posts the one big assed cyclist
> is too stupid to understand its her genetic fat placement and hip bones that are responsible

No you fucking retard.
Squats are glute + quad dominant, and is a full body exercise

squats are quad dominant, even the shit heap bent over variety that rippetoe teaches

>PAAAARRRPPPPFFFPFFPF *splort*

S-sorry coach, wait what's that bulge in your pants?

If your gf would let you design her routine, what would it look like?

Phase 1: Manifest into existence

How many reps tho?

>Hypertrophy rep range (12+)
Lunges (quads)
Hamstring curls (machine/ball/whatever)
Bent knee good mornings (glutes)
>Endurance rep range (15+)
Calf raises
Then throw in some crunches and back extensions to keep her posture good

Spin classes are a good shout and they will help keep her weight in check if she tries bulking, it is also easier on your joints than running.

This is a bit of a vague routine, but we don't know how willing she is to lift or how often.
I tend to have clients start (I'm assuming she is new to exercise) off easy then up the intensity.

Just remember to work the antagonist muscle just as much otherwise she will have muscle imbalances.

Just get a chubby girl with low self esteem and train her until she has a body like pic related

Stick to cardio, squads, lunges etc. Some hip thrusts too.

Make sure there are lots of pelvic floor exercises... Trust me.

Also give her a stretching routine

brap

Where the fuck is her reflection?

>2017
>not knowing about gym vampires

Pelvic floor excercises sound good.
Any specific ones you recommand?

>squats
>bubble butt
u delusional faggot

Incline bench and bent over row are the only 2 exercises a girl needs for upper body, if that

squats+fat?

>le nigger dance

Cringiest trend of the 2010s so far.

Legs
Upper+Core/cardio
Legs deload
Rest

Repeat

have a free PSA:

DEADLIFTS TARGET BUTTS MORE THAN SQUATS

BOTH ARE GREAT BUT THE TARGET MUSCLE OF SQUATS IS YOUR QUADRICEPS AND THE TARGET MUSCLE OF DEADLIFTS IS YOUR BUTT

Are you fucking retarded?
Please go get checked.

Mostly calisthenics that can be performed on my dick. Women "working out" is a meme, all a woman can do is weigh enough and not too much and hope her genetics do the rest. Women with nice fat deposition look good without any serious training of any muscle group. As long as she can keep up with me on a hike she's fit enough.

Why is he retarded? I thought it was common knowledge that deadlifts work the glutes more than squats.

Whoops, not actually OP. I had that set as my name from a thread I made a few days ago and forgot to change it back.

It's almost as if this fitness demonstration is merely a pretext for sexual arousal!

Grill here. Been doing sumo deadlifts for a month now but I have been hearing single leg stiff deadlift are better for butt and balance reasons. I am also weak shit at sumo, barely breaking 35 lbs this week. Is it worth it to switch?

>girl with low self esteem
How to exploit this?

Does Scooby know about this?

The one in the middle has terrible hip mobility

Just let her do SS, drop the chinups and replace power cleans with 3x5 smith machine hip thrusts

This actually sounds fantastic. Gonna do that.

No.

Do upper, she's never going to look super manly unless you give her steroids, and women who do upper look great.

Also donkey kicks and thrusts are better for targeting butt than squats. Just get her on a normal routine with deadlifts, squats, ohp, and bench, then accessory exercises for certain areas, like pullups, thrusts, donkey kicks, curls, hamstring curls, and core exercises.

Cardio is also super important for women, so get on that.

> men know nothing about fitness and think squatting is what will give any flat ass woman a bubble butt
> men think working out upper body will make women she-hulks

normally they tell you to go back to r*ddit

but seriously go back to /imgur/ please

I'm just doing stronglifts. But then, I'm lifting for strength, not the normie-girl standard of twig with abs.

Not OP, but in a similar situation
Gonna follow some of the advice in this thread, but what's a good stretch routine?

Check out starting stretching or limber eleven.

because you're ugly.

You might be right, but you should have guessed that from the fact that I'm here instead of prancing around on instagram.

Post your butt

This girl is 2017 goal.