Why do gymnasts all have such great shoulder development? Rounded, thick and and full

Why do gymnasts all have such great shoulder development? Rounded, thick and and full

Inb4: do gymnastics

they use them for handstands n shit

they also balance on fucking bars with their bodies straight up in the air and overhead press their weight

>manlets
>focus on many repetitions
>did i say manlets?

Because their routines work shoulder muscles?

I don't know what answer you're expecting

Lmao cucky lanklet answer. Don't be jelly

So basically bodyweight shit and a fuck load of reps.

Not at all true. Look at the olympic weightlifters, focusing on Cleans/Jerks and they have boulder shoulders

yeah because theyre constantly using them to bring the weight up and push it above their head you stupid fuck

Well possibly the fact that they do such varied lifts and movements that it's working more muscles at once than just lifting weights, hence the more rounded look. Even compound lifts have limitations

This, most Olympic gymnasts are 5'7" or shorter. It's already stated that manlets can increase mass easier, so it would make sense that a sport dominated by manlets would have a lot of good shoulders.

because they are 5'3

Iron crosses

worked for me ;)

Girls want swimmer bodies

chicks like my iron cross body ;)

The chinese oly team and the Russians also do a fuckload of assistance work, especially for the shoulders. Compare them to the lifters in countries (like the old Bulgarians) who stick to just the comp movements/close variants + squatting and you'll notice a huge difference.

>Still falling for this meme
>2017

Thanks for the only legit answer in this thread. Yeah i'm watching their routines now, impressive stuff.

All olympic level athletes look good, they're all on performance enhancing drugs

go and check out how good the local amateurs at your gymnasium look, it's just like weight lifting

they're all really short

But who wants girls?

Because they work all three sections of their shoulders.

Manlets on gear who do high volume, honestly it's surprising their shoulders aren't bigger

Been doing ring gymnastics for a little over month now.

Rings work the ever living shit out of upper body and shoulders. Even simple shit is a compltely new challenge. For example you may be able to do 50+ push ups normally. But on rings 10-15 is a struggle. As a result you end up hitting a lot of other muscles you wouldn't get normally and get BIG for it.

I'm no fucking expert at these things but I've already seen huge shoulder/upper back growth to a point it feels like I'll rip my shirts reaching for stuff.

Almost every movement in gymnastics involves quite a lot of shoulder engagement. Some movements less intensity and higher volume other movements extreme intensity and litteraly one rep. Also a combination of isometric, concentretic and eccentretic contractions and a lot of shoulder mobility. So I would say it is due to the extreme variety of exercise every day

>what are isometrics

because pretty much all gymnastic moves are based on shoulders

gymcels work their shoulders in 30degrees of rom while gymnasts work whole 300

>go into this thread to fap to arthur nory and other gymnasts
>oly lifters are posted too
my dick can only be hard so much

how frequent is homosexuality in gymnastics/oly lifting?

AFAIK Arthur nory is bissexual

and btw there is a couple of vids of him blowing on xvids

not all oly lifters user

what said, the chinese use a ton of bodybuilding work alongside their Bulgarian/Russian-esque programming