Need to lose 30 pounds by mid March so I can go skydiving with my bro in Florida during spring break. Is it possible?

Need to lose 30 pounds by mid March so I can go skydiving with my bro in Florida during spring break. Is it possible?

Fast and do light long exercise like walking or cycling. Tons of other benefits. Mentally hard, probably 0% chance you'll do it if you don't know about fasting.

Not really.

Practice by jumping off a bridge.

Yes. Chop off your left leg.

Read the sticky. But yeah it's theoretically possible. You'd have to eat at about a 1250 caloric deficit per day, which is within human reason and capability, but I doubt you'll stick with it. It's still pretty intense and you'll look like shit even then. Before you do weigh in, drop sodium and salt a day or two before and hit a sauna to drop water weight.

Yes, I did it in about 3 months. 1200kcal diet and cardio

lost more10 kg in like less than 2 months with KETO diet then an extra 5 in 2 weeks with dnp blast with same diet

What do I need to know about fasting?

How do I keep track if a 1200cal diet?

Care to explain these diets in more detail?

>How do I keep track if a 1200cal diet?
TDEE calculator + keep a notebook of everything you shove in your face.

YES YOU CAN

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

FUCKING NYR'S

SRS

If you were dedicated enough(you aren't, fatboy) you could probably lose 15-20lbs of fat and another 6lbs of water weight by then.

Realistically, i don't really expect much from a NYRfag.

Determine six 200 Calorie meals, only eat those meals for three months. Alternatively, maybe do twelve 200 Calorie meals and choose six random ones per day so you don't get bored.

Fasting can be very hard mentally so the more you know about it the less you're scared and the more you're motivated.

not with your self control and will

Weight limit for skydiving

Wut lol you gonna fall to fast

30lbs in 2 1/2 months?

K E T O
E
T
O

Why would you want to lose weight for skydiving? Wouldn't being heavier be an advantage at falling?

>Wouldn't being heavier be an advantage at falling?
yeah, which you don't want dumb ass.

Just chop a leg off bro
And stop eating, also

We both know you're not gonna be able to do it.

Keto is legit, i am never eating carbs again

mainly did it to stop binge drinking, but your energy does increase quite a bit and you never are hungry.

tough part is consuming all dem fats, but coconut oil / butter / mct oil in coffee is quite tasty

>op listens to your advice
>jumps
>teleports to the ground
>dies

You must be terrific at parties

How the fuck do you lift without carbs?

during ketosis your body is primed to burn fat at all times so you'd burn fat while lifting.
yeah, I am.

myfitnesspal app to track calories

You know everyone falls the same speed roughly, weight has nothing to do with it.

if your too heavy it fucks with the parachutes ability to catch you and float you to the ground safely, because you're too dense for a standard parachute to hold
the difference between a plane and a brick is aerodynamics and weight distribution.

SERIOUS REPLY

I lost 25 lbs in 1 1/2 months by doing this and only this.

(WARNING YOU WILL LOSE MUSCLE)

FIRST OF ALL

diet is 90% of all weight loss. Make it easy on yourself. Find 3 meals to eat EVERY SINGLE DAY. Same meals. Mine were:

Breakfast - 3 eggs

Lunch - PBJ, Banana, Yogurt

Dinner - Baked Chicken and Rice (eat no more than 1 cup of rice a night)

ALONG WITH THIS DIET

go ride an exercise bike until the fucking caloric counter reads 500. FIVE FUCKING HUNDRED OR BUST. Typically takes ~1 hour. Bring a book and read, or watch youtube videos on your phone. Just keep moving for an hour.

NO SODA, BOOZE, JUICE

ONLY WATER BITCH

Do this religiously every day no rest days and you will lose 30 lbs easy. Weigh yourself daily (weight will fluctuate but for the most part i lost 1/2 a day and then it took a day to "solidify" this weight loss aka get it out of the fluctuate zone.

no. now fuck off

I have a home juicer I have used before with decent success. It seperates the pulp and is just pure vegi/fruit juice. Could I substitute the breakfast or lunch for that juice? Its pretty nutritious.
Im not worried about muscle loss. I just gotta drop weight so I can meet the weight requirement.

Thank you to everyone who are giving legitimate help. To everyone else, fuck off with that nyr crap. This goal was set half a year ago but my current method of weight loss isnt gonna meet the time frame and I gotta step it up. and Im not taking up space in your precious gyms, I work out at home.

lose 30 lbs in 2.5 months?
Easy as fuck seriously just eat less

Another serious reply for you here. Height, weight and iff possible BF% please. This will make it a lot easier to tell you if possible.

6'1"
285lbs
Sorry I dont know my percentage

Not him but no
Eggs are protein which makes you less hungry than fruit, which are 99% sugar however "healthy" it might be, is not a food macro you want to intentionally aum for when your objective is weight loss.

This is pretty doable given how fat you are. Dropping the first thirty from that starting point will be relatively easy.