Hey brahs, thoughts on clen? Worth it?

Hey brahs, thoughts on clen? Worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xBBEQ0YOoZI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3512957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its about an extra 10% metabolism if you take 120mcg a day, also cuts appetite a bit.

Very good weight loss drug, worlds better than garbage like ECA or "fat burner" supplements on your gnc.

course, if you eat shittier cause "im on clen so its ok" then you're a fucking idiot and just wasted it, if anything it should motivate you to be more strict since clen is only good for maybe 2 weeks till you have to rest.

I'd like it if it didn't cause my calves to seize up like kids watching 90's anime.

Sick thanks buds, know a good way to get it in Canada?

Nigga what

He means cramping and shaking

Make sure you get some taurine supplements or something, or you'll get severe cramps.

When I went it on I couldn't sleep well at all, but never felt tired. You won't be able to/want to eat as much as before either.

Only thing is that Clenbuterol fucks with your heart, so take Ashwagandha pills/capsules.

You might also have the resting heart rate of a serial killer.

Don't listen to this faggot op. Stick with ephedrine and caffeine. The metabolic boost of clen is overrated as fuck. Use EC to destroy your appetite and just do some extra cardio. Much better for you and your heart will thank you.

spot the natty fatty do you even liftie.

>ECA

must be nice still being in high school.

Idc. I might be dyel in terms of fit standards but look better than 99% of ppl. At least I'm not an insecure piece of shit that needs juice. Jealous of my confidence faggot?

>dyel skinnyfat 34 inch waistline 10 inch arms and proud

yeah, your delusions makes me very jealous.

post a pic of you then bitch I bet my genetics are 100x superior to yours

It works great IF your diet is on point.
Complete waste of time if not.

Sides suck, cramps and headaches get bad.
Results are brilliant if used right though. Don't listen the tards that say its barely better than EC. They either used underdosed stuff, or ate like shit fatboys.

> I bet my genetics are 100x superior to yours

it's different to EC, not better, not worse. Metabolic affect is better (10% vs ~3-6% depending on paper), however on a diet an increase of that magnitude probably matters jack shit for the vast majority of people. Long-term dietary adherence matters much more, and ephedrine's pretty amazing appetite-blunting properties beat that of clen.

Unfortunately ephedrine has dried out now in the UK/EU due to chest-eze being removed from shelves and a clamp-down on Chinese manufacture

>eca
>3-6% metabolism

spot the retard

Load of shit. Did fuck all, testosterone is the best fat burner.
EC is fucking amazing for appetite suppression though which made me lose a lot of fat.

In all fairness I mean clen works, but it's barely an extra to fat loss; effects aren't amazing, it gives you shit sleep, makes you jittery etc and that's even on 60mcg a day. I'd use it in UD 2.0 too and still found it shit. EC was amazing, especially for ud 2.0.

Oh and testosterone, tren, mtren and t3 on a good low kcal diet high in omega 3s protein and carbs is amazing for fat loss. Clen on a good diet can't compare.

Personally I've used both and the clen blew EC out of the water.

That said, I kinda feel like the swiss clen I had may have been overdosed because "40mcg" was almost intolerable for the first 3 days.

It works great if your diet is on point because your diet is on point.
I didn't eat like a fatboy, I had a strict 1000kcal deficit and can tell you it's shit.

It also comes down to individuals beta-2 receptor density, to the extent of my knowledge from all the genetics research and little biochemistry with regards to receptors, much like Craig Venter did, that I have done in the lab.

I just couldn't get on with it to give you a fair personal opinion. I stray over 40mcg (was dhacks, so probably closer to 400mcg..) and I get blinding-migrainesque headaches.

camb? is that really you?

well if you can stand the side effects and have your diet in control go for it.

some ppl just outright feel like they die when taking it, for me it was fine but my diet was shit so i only got the sides

youtu.be/xBBEQ0YOoZI

What google search and basic reading comprehension?

well my phone fucked up what I was trying to say and forgot link ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3512957