Wide hips

>wide hips
>narrow waist
>high lat insertions that aren't visible from the front

How do I fix this? I just want to get rid of my hourglass-shaped torso.

become trap

Is that you on the pic? I dunno your description sounds pretty good for a girl

no. pic is some random girl I saw posted on fit once

It's a tough set of genetic circumstances. Train the fuck out of your core. Best you can become is fridge mode

>>wide hips
>>narrow waist
>>high lat insertions that aren't visible from the front

neither does he but it works for him

Any particular exercises? I've heard to stay clear of Russian twists and other oblique dominant movements because they'll only compound the appearance of wide hips.

How?

You can't completely fix it so don't expect a v taper, but when I started I thought I was a lost case but I'm pretty content.

no, embrace it
become the hi-test girl of Veeky Forums's dreams

Lots of roids, obviously.

youll have to do insane amounts of lat/back exercises. Of course, you still want boulder shoulders and big arms.

absolutely no oblique training, itll accentuate them hips.

take lots of roids.

Seconding this. I thought I was fucked for good. Nowadays with some noob gains I know I'm never going to look truly AESTHETIC but I think I look decent and it's only getting better. It's still worth it even if Chad gets better results without really trying just because of his bone structure.

>Wide hips
Do lots of upper body training. Train obliques too.
>Narrow waist
This is a good thing
>High lat insertions
You probably haven't grown them yet. Lats are like chest, you can't notice them until they are big. But high lat insertions can look pretty juicy of you work then.

Almost every bodybuilding/physique pro has low lats.

high lats are fucking garbage and give you a T shape, not a v-shape.

>training obliques when you have wide hips

yeah, might as well tell him to bulk to 18% for those muffin top gains as well, nothing more attractive than hips wider than your chest.

I thought I had incredibly high lat insertions but it turned out my lower lats were severely lacking. Just wait until your lats grow a little and you might come to this realisation.

If he already has wide hips he will never have a V shape no matter what he does but looking like a T by training his obliques is way better than looking like an hour glass.

Pic related is what happens when you have wide hips and train for a V shape.

Either of you got progress pics?

Didn't take any before pics + am lazy fuck-around-itis sufferer so I took several years to get basic noob gains. I'm not a rolemodel.

Engage trap mode

Yeah better make his waist even wider with obliques, good one.

hips I mean.

>2017
>Not knowing what obliques are
ISHYGDDT

le boy george faec

t. 38 inch waistline pajeet nutrition

>just want to get rid of my hourglass-shaped torso.
LOL no you don't, you're just attention whoring. You're waiting for the average desperate Veeky Forumsizen to start begging you to post pics of yourself.
That's where this thread belongs, please get lost now.

>bumping a half-dead post to autistically screech about how much you want it gone

Thanks breh. Also I'm not a girl, retard. You'd work that out if you had half a brain.

>Gets advice from SS