Tfw dyel with clothes on

>tfw dyel with clothes on.

>People have to sed instantly that you lift
If you need that so bad, just Blast Test facelet

Why is he trying to pose like a badass in a dimly lit crackhouse kitchen?

Holy fuck that alpha stance I don't want to fuck with that geezer

Do you think he would still feel the need to beat people up for a living if he wasn't so short?

I dont think height has nothing to do with it

>Do you think he would still feel the need to beat people up for a living if he wasn't so short?
Yes, he's Irish.

>Do you think i would still feel the need to criticize successful people for things like height if i wasn't such a loser?
real question desu

Why does he do that faggy stance?

>being a shoulderlet
>being an armlet

See, shit like this is why you take roids and do lots of delt and arm training.

>fags don't know about power stance
probably a kisless virgin desu

>this tiny man shows up at your garage in his underwear wanting a new bumper for his lime green shitbox
>Wat do fit?

tell him to grow up

Sell him a bumper for his lime green shit box. Grow my business selling bumpers for lime green shit boxes

Checked.

>Why is he trying to pose like a badass in a dimly lit crackhouse kitchen?
Imaginary Lat Syndrome (ILS). He's probably not even aware that he's posing.

>Manlet with ILS
hate to break it to you, but you look dyel period.

>not recognizing Conor McGregor

People always assume he poses like that to look like he has bigger muscles.. But the thing is that isn't his goal.

He would look like he had bigger muscles (especially in the clothed picture) if he stood normally...

But anyway. His goal isn't to look like he lifts lots. His goal is to make his arms look as long as possible. It makes him look like an ape and that's what he wants. Because apes are more intimidating and unpredictable than people who lift.

His stance is wide, making himself shorter and his arms longer in the process.

His shoulders are pushed forward and down on purpose to lower his arms even more.

He pulls his pants up high to make his torso look shoulders, which again adds to the illusion of proportionately long as fuck arms

It's all carefully thought out... Notice how in the unclothed pic he can't face pants that are pulled up high... So to counter this he leaves his hands dangling more open than is natural... Now his hands appear to hang half way down his thighs.

It's all carefully constructed. He's a smart man trying to appear dumb.

I don't take part in watching people beat the shit out of each other.
Uncivilized garbage. Prole entertainment.

mate you're on Veeky Forums, an entire board dedicated to the primal objective of getting HUEG and picking heavy stuff up. you can't get more uncivilized than that.

Physical training is not uncivilized.
Beating the shit out of each other for entertainment is.

>thinking you're above people while posting on Veeky Forums like everyone else here

weeeeew lad

Pleb.

How do I achieve this look?

>for entertainment

Lol.

Nothing in the "civilized" world is real. It's all made up.

What does any of it matter? What does your meaningless achievements matter if an uncivilized savage could kill you with his bare hands and steal your woman and possessions with ease?

>inb4 guns

I didn't realize a man's worth was measured by how much he could kill.

Whoa. Just like Trump

>"successful"
Pro midget fighter is not successful. I could chin him.

It's for beta posers

Do you have millions as well?

When your dead, is your worth measured at all?

But seriously. What is your worth measured by? Any successes or possessions can be taken away from you by an aggressive, uncivilized savage.

Whether that be by beating you up and stealing it. Or intimidating you and taking it from you. Or by raping your wife and ruining your relationship. Or by simply killing you and taking away your entire worth and experience of life.

Yeah. And uncivilized world would suck for a lot of us. But surely you must not like knowing the fact that you are living successfully (or at all) simply because everyone you meet is "civilized" enough not to do bad things to you.

>I don't take part in watching people beat the shit out of each other.
Uncivilized garbage. Prole entertainment.

That's not the power stance bāka

>I don't take part in watching people beat the shit out of each other.
>Uncivilized garbage. Prole entertainment.

Says the guy on Veeky Forums

I dont watch it either but i know who he is, you're just an angsty newfriend dėsu

No. If they dropped weight categories id smash that manlet and take his money

Your pretty good

>TFW still look good in clothes and not like multiple potato sacks stuffed into a shirt

Likely a press car