I'm a 22 years old male who still gets carded for energy drinks

No beard.

Small, reddish zits all over my cheeks.

Short (5'10).

Skinny (110lbs).

And because of this, I got carded for a fucking energy drink. Something that is given to 16 years old without an ID.

I'm 22 for fucks sake.

What the hell can I do?

be glad that your youthful looks will pay dividends in the future for having to put up with shit now.

>22
>old
Lel
>What the hell can I do?
Kill yourself

Your weight and height is the same of a 12 year old. Nothing you can do except compensate.

Get some acne cream, go to the gym and bulk up.

>30
>I sometimes have to show ID for buying alcohol
>drinking age is 18

>110lbs
Eat some food you girl. You probably ate like a 12 year old throughout your entire puberty and didn't give your body enough food to develop, and now you're low test.

Read the sticky

>Short (5'10)
You have a meme overdose m8

Over here supermarkets check everybody because they need a birthdate to punch in. Anyone under 25 is supposed to be checked in bottleshops but they don't always.

he will looks like that at age of 30.

This are not good traits.

You are confusing looking young (as healhty) with looking like manchildren.

While there are manly chads at age of 18 (strong jaw, chin, good 5 o'clock) other with weaker male features looks like child their whole life. No jaw, baby face, 0 faocial hari + balding.

>level of test depend on amount of nutition and is not purly genetis
>niggers in usa with deficit of everything looks like jeff after 6weeks cycle

>more news at 11

>carded for energy drinks
In what backwards country do you need to prove your age for energy drinks?
I understand alcohol, but really?

I was in Dublin.

Trust me mate, this will pay off big time when you can still hit on 18-year olds when you're 28 and not look creepy.

Bitch I get carded for that shit and I have wrinkles. It's just store policy you autist fuck.

yeah wtf

This is not the case for me.
I look at least ten years younger than I am. No lie.
I hated it at first but know I'm cool with it. I'm curious if I'm going to look like that young with 40.

I was walking along with a friend in Dublin. There was a girl giving out samples of a new energy drink to people. I got carded for this shit. I'm 22, she probably thought i was 14-15.

>carded for energy drink
meme country
I remember a friend in 6th grade bought 4 cans of red bull and foamed at the mouth after chugging them

>carded for energy drinks

nanny state, waddup?

you stupid nigger, 21 is the legal minumum

You're only 1 year older than the minimum

>Energy drink