Can we talk about the therapeutic benefits of test?

Can we talk about the therapeutic benefits of test?
I am convinced that this single hormone is entirely responsible for a man's quality of life. There are other factors, like his intelligence etc. But testosterone is the essential fuel. You will not go anywhere without it.

I am at the end of 8 weeks test E cycle (300mg/week babby's first cycle)..and in that time I have completely turned my life around.

I dominate each and every day. I have boundless energy and motivation. Each little success leads to more and more success.

I was compelled to start dressing better and taking more particular care of my appearance. This quickly expanded to cleaning my whole house, organizing everything, sorting out my finances, cleaning and detailing my car. Then I wanted a new car. A fast and powerful car that shakes the ground.

Talking to women is efortless. Effortless. Conversation just flows. I have realized that game and confidence is not something you can learn. You have it or you don't. Here is me, a lifelong sperg, spitting game to any half decent girl in my vicinity. Even if they don't end up sleeping with you, you are put on their radar. They respect you and understand the subliminal message you are sending - that you want to fuck them. They are flattered instead of creeped out. They add you on facebook.

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EH6k-v8tZJM
t-nation.com/pharma/complete-guide-to-t-replacement
youtube.com/watch?v=yweWf0u_tb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overall, I just have an incredible sense of wellbeing. Everything goes my way, all the time. If any obstacle comes up, I see far reaching and abstract ways around it that I just didn't before. I'm killing it at my job.

I am well aware that this is a hormone driven high, and will not last when I get off. I am contemplating just staying on and dropping the dose a bit. The only con is that I am uneasy about creating a lifelong dependence on a drug to function. But this has shown what life can really be like. And I wonder, is a life without this even worth it? I can imagine two futures, one where I am high on test the whole time and one where I am not. The difference over a lifetime could literally be a huge amount of career success, dating success and not to mention just general happiness.

It is said that today's Western men have something like HALF the testosterone of our great grandparents. I have always wondered how the men from back then waged wars, survived the great depression, raised 10 kids etc. While I struggled to barely look after myself or get out of my house most days. I believe the answer is testosterone.

Cycle it faggot

is it really this great?

I'm low test, always felt like shit, no facial hair, terrible gains etc. I bought a few vials of test-e from a good source, have had them just lying around for the last two months, kind of nervous to start.

Is it really this good bro? I was thinking going with 200-250mg/wk for a year or so just to see how it goes and if i want to continue. Worth it? Do i have ANYTHING to lose? I'm pretty fucking nervous man.

>While I struggled to barely look after myself or get out of my house most days.
why is that? do the powers to be want men to be feminine?

>Do i have ANYTHING to lose?
your health

roiding for this

youtube.com/watch?v=EH6k-v8tZJM

You mean to gain?

Why would it possibly harm me.

are you retarded? it has tons of side effects. do some actual research on it

its the other way around unless we're talking about genetically low test

depression, anxiety, stress, etc. cause hormonal imbalances

you're just trying to cure the symptoms, not the illness

I did, the side effects of low test are much worse than a cruise dose.

In fact I can barely find any negative effects of a cruise dose of testosterone, virtually every source says it improves health, and the negative side effects are moreso for the bodybuilders who inject multiple grams total of compounds per week.

>Nervous to pull the trigger. Just got pic related yesterday.

Lmao what are the chances. i got my shit from the same exact source. Delete pic though, you're about to get banned.

>you're just trying to cure the symptoms, not the illness

The illness is kind of hard to cure.

There's estrogen in our water, plastics with xenoestrogens, garbage food filled with bullshit.

This all seems like nothing but if consumed during developmental stages it harms people for life. So yeah maybe Johnny would've had 1100ng/dl testosterone but now johnny has 500ng/dl because the shit fucked him during his most important stages.

Kek. What pic ;)

Have you used that source before?

And about the sides, how high of a dosage can most people go without getting bitch tits?

>Have you used that source before?

Nope bro, first time just like you my man. I'm so nervous, might buy the syringes today and get it going

>And about the sides, how high of a dosage can most people go without getting bitch tits?

I think it really depends on how much you aromatize, probably should have AI...

>I think it really depends on how much you aromatize, probably should have AI...

I read that so long as you're at TRT levels, you won't get the tits.

This well-written primer is the source.

Just wanted to see if you heard otherwise.

Any particular gauge you'd recommend?

I'm going with 25g, but im just as new as you are.

Likely going to run like 200-250mg/wk for a year and re-assess there. Might not be the best idea, but I've read about the accumulating effects of longer estered testosterone and over long periods of times it's potent af or something

Yeah, it can take up to a year before the benefits plateau. But some things like libido will jump fast, like three weeks.

Are you doing bloodwork, to get a baseline established for total T, free T, etc?

kys you fucking retard, stop thinking so black and white

>inject steroids and you will die of heart attack at 40

200-250 is a supraphysiological dose. It is imperative you get your estrogen levels checked and use an AI to maintain them if necassary. Not everyone will need an AI at 250, but alot will. Its not just about if you get bitch tits or not, raised estrogen has a strong negative effect both physically and psychologically, that will negate benefits of your raised test. levels.

It would be best to treat 250mg as a blast, and back off to 100mg every 3 months or so, and stay at 100 for 2 months. So 3 on 2 off. This should give your blood pressure etc a chance to normalize so youre not constantly high.

>something like HALF
Got any source on that?

>It would be best to treat 250mg as a blast, and back off to 100mg every 3 months or so, and stay at 100 for 2 months. So 3 on 2 off.

Different guy here.

I intend to simply cruise at 100mg/wk. TRT dosages.

Do I still need to use HCG or AIs or any other drugs? Or I can just shoot test-e straight without worries?

>Are you doing bloodwork, to get a baseline established for total T, free T, etc?

Ye i had one done like 3 months ago.

Gonna get bloods this week on everything just to be 100% clear and have something to compare to then inject dat shit.

>200-250 is a supraphysiological dose

I know, but given that it might be a bit underdosed as its UGL it's a bit of a "buffer".

But beside that 200-250mg/wk seems to be the ideal "sweetspot" for testosterone, where you maximize Cost/Benefit/Health risk. Anything lower seems to have worse effect on "GAINZZZ" and anything higher seems to have marginal returns in "GAINZZZZ" but increased health risk.

>It is imperative you get your estrogen levels checked and use an AI to maintain them if necassary

Yes sir:))

Got my AI ready, gonna get blood work done in 6 weeks from starting to check if my aromasin is working correctly and at the right levels.

>It would be best to treat 250mg as a blast, and back off to 100mg every 3 months or so, and stay at 100 for 2 months. So 3 on 2 off. This should give your blood pressure etc a chance to normalize so youre not constantly high.

Sounds good. May do that.

>Additionally, you might want to consider subcutaneous injections rather than intramuscular injections. Dr. John Crisler, noted testosterone guru, insists that sub-q is much more effective, so much so that 80 mg. of testosterone injected under the skin is equal to 100 mg. injected intramuscularly.

Is this true? If so, why aren't we all shooting sub-q?

At 100mg you shouldnt have any worries. No need for hcg or AI. It is the least complicated dosage and a good choice. 50mg shot every 4.5 days

3.5 days*** sorry

Thanks for that. I'll run it like that.

Tfw excited

if I run for a year 250mg test will I need much pct? Hcg and shit? Or will 4 weeks nolva do it?

Changed my life for the better. I wasn't depressed before though

This is some fucking conspiracy tier bullshit. Throughout all of my life I've been to McDonalds, at least once a week because I just always loved it. I also drink usually one can of energy drink per day.

BUT: I also was outside almost every day as a kid and did stuff like building treehouses or bows shooting shit or just climbing around.

And guess what, I'm healthy as fuck, making nice gains and having a completely normal body.

It's all about how you're being raised and what you're doing as a kid. You can only try to correct it later, but it all starts when you're a child and sit at home all day playing vidya and breathing through your mouth.

Not really conspiracy at all...

Women take birth control, women pee, pee gets back into our water. Yeah it's small amounts on over many years as a child it has a significant effect.

When did you get it btw?

Recently? Looks like new label haha

Running for a year will cause serious shutdown and a good chance of never being able to return to normal. That is the game you play with long term test use. If you arent planning to stay on forever, why would you not just do a 2 month cycle?

No, 4 weeks nolva will not be enough. Every pct should involve HCG first, then clomid+nolva for a short period, then clomid for an extended period. Nolva will do fuck all if your nuts are unresponsive due to being dormant for ages. You need hcg to jumpstart them

Damn why is hcg so expensive in canada

5000iu like $70 from my source

>And about the sides, how high of a dosage can most people go without getting bitch tits?

Depends on how sensitive the person is to gyno. Some dudes never get gyno sides, some dudes need an AI on just 250mgs a week. All depends on your body.

Pretty certan I'll be using test for life.
I don't even care about the potential sides. Its worth it.

Yesterday. Friend got it for me. He vouches for it. Hope to get syringes today too. Can't wait to get my old self back.

Nice man. You in Ontario? Would be hilarious if we go to the same gym.

>Depends on how sensitive the person is to gyno. Some dudes never get gyno sides, some dudes need an AI on just 250mgs a week. All depends on your body.

Well I'm going with 100mg/wk. That should be safe. Other fellow said no AI or HCG needed at doses that low. Not supraphysiological levels.

I'm in Toronto. But I don't think we're in the same gym. Far too coincidental!

Oh :)

I'm further up.

I've been thinking about song a TRT dose of test for a very long time now, but haven't pulled the trigger because of money and fear.

I have treatment resistant major depressive disorder, which essentially means the treatments for depression that I've tried don't work on me. The old treatment for depression used to be test injections which were very effective, but fell out of favor when antidepressants were made because a pill is easier to peddle than a shot. Every man I've heard speak of running even low doses of test say their lives are so much better and they feel so much better, so I think this could be a depression treatment that actually works. Even if it doesn't "cure" my depression, just feeling better and more motivated at all would be a godsend.

Anybody who has/had depression ever try a TRT dose or higher of test? Did it help?

Depends on genetics and dosage, matey

Age/height?

What was your body fat percentage when you started? And more importantly, what were your pre-cycle test levels (i.e., natty test levels)?

By the sounds of it you should definitely cruise after this. Thinking of hopping on at least 18 months of bnc @ 25 years old. Better late than never, I feel.

do it faggot. i used to be a limp dick who did nothing but Veeky Forums all day. one year later and im engaged and gainfully employed. i have energy for days.

BUT you need some patience. i felt a little better after a couple months, but nothing compared to how i felt a few months after *that*.

How old were you when you started? At some point the depression kind of feels like it has "hardened" in your brain and there's no way to change it by doing enjoyable/pleasurable things, if that makes sense...

Like anhedonia but it's more of a sense that "the basis of my depression is in a series of logical deductions/judgements not biology." Or maybe that is just what a depressed person would say?

not him but damn dude stories like this REALLY make me want to do it.

I almost feel as though it's worth it even if you don't lift.

Markham?

way further

is this bait?

Yes goy, it's just a meme. Nothing to worry about!

You're in Orillia, dude :D

You sound like those nofap guys.

Newmarket :*(

I don't know how much of my situation was caused by my background dealing with concussions. I use to train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 5-6 days a week and kickboxing twice a week. I got taken down during a drilling session and didn't break fall correctly and was knocked out cold. A week later was in a car accident (wasn't driving) and got into a wreck and suffered another bad concussion. Stopped working out during my recovery, gained a bunch of weight, lost my long time GF... just generally my life went to shit.

Started taking 200mg a week back in June. Was not even working out at the time, simply was dealing with depression and had low T levels. Mentally was a mess, not doing good at my job, tired all the time, was dieting to lose weight and couldn't drop any body fat, no confidence, struggling with alcoholism... just in a bad place.

My life honestly did a 180. All desire to drink went away completely (7 months completely sober), mentally feel now in the zone and wake up every day excited about my life. I'm killing it at my job, about to be promoted, friends and family have noticed a definitely change in my personality. I'm back to lifting and have been making solid gains. Currently recomping and down to around 15% bf (started at 25%-ish). Getting 'mired daily nowadays and feels bretty gud tbqh fampai

>a good chance of never being able to return to normal

I was on for over 2 years, came off fine with 1 vial of HCG.

Educate me pls

Supplementing test to bring a man below normal into the normal range is incredibly important for health and wellbeing

Superphysiological levels of test do not provide similar benefits, only an enlarged prostate, emotional instability, and sick gains

If you're willing to risk oestrogenic side effects and are already bald then go for it

Does estradiol actually get pissed out though? This article says nothing on the source of the estradiol to the fish.

>posts guy who almost died from going way to hard

yeah that's about right

What was your natural level OP? I'm above average and don't really experience any of the things you've talked about.

I just pinned 150mcg eod until the vial ran out.

ive got all signs of high test and want to kill myself

And it just... worked?

Damn I only bought nolvadex. Guess I might purchase some HCG next time too.

>200-250mg/wk for a year
Fucking retard do your research

Are there any comprehensive TRT guides out there?

>70mg/wk is supraphysiological unless you're a genetic freak. 100mg/wk does make a difference.

Nolva is fine too, I just happened to use HCG.

I got one: you can kill yourself with a heart attack without having to be a pussy and slit anything. Oh and you get to look good

Man just shut the fuck up, you know nothing.

fuck you man. ive spent years telling myself that roids are poison and that id never do them, but this post has me seriously doubting that.

>literally the hormone that makes man a man
>poison
lel

TRT took my levels from 204ng/dl to 1188ng/dl. I feel no different.

What dosages? Which esther? If the doc gave you test cypionate with like e7d pin its clear why no benefits.

What made you think "im depressed and my life is shit, i should bang performance enhancing drugs"?

Also i hope youre not fucked from tge possible CTE. If I was you id be on a hefty stack of neuroprotectives. T probably is one desu.

How are your gains compared to before you took it?

My test is similar to your levels before and I had to stop lifting and switch to all cardio since I couldn't progress and was perpetually exhausted from the effort.

And now that work has temporarily become more physically demanding and the hours are longer, I can feel the drag of being unable to properly recover.

Seeing the doctor this week, though and want to know what to expect.

100mg testosterone cypionate once a week.

I'd been lifting for 3 years when I started in September of 2015. I was 180lbs 12% bf at 6'2". Now I'm 215lbs 15ish % bf.

So, my niggas, redpill me on how to inject the test: I'm going for 100mg/week, should I shoot it all in one day, or shoot it through the week?

Once a week is fine, 100mg is also too low, 200mg minimum. Most comes in 250mg/ml doses so just do 1ml a week for simplicity

>100mg test cypionate

i swear some doctors are legit retarded.

Why do I get the feeling that the guys who promote test boosters are the same guys who discredit nofap without ever attempting it?

That's what he told me to take, I've really been taking 130-150mg.

Fuck it, you guys have convinced me. I'm sick of feeling like a sad sack of shit and constantly wanting to die. Besides, pinning test can in no way be worse than the antipsychotics and antidepressants that I've been put on in the past, so I don't have much to lose aside from money. After you've taken a med that made you piss blood and had the doctor tell you that's a common harmless side effect, (apparently it's not all blood, just some blood in the urine) you stop having such serious concerns about side effects

It'll take me a while to save the ~$400 I'll need for a proper cycle (test, PCT, hcg, needles, blood tests, and extras of some stuff in case I drop it or something) but I'm going to do it. I figure I'll start with 50mg test e every 3 days and see where that takes me. For the first time in a long time, I'm feeling kind of hopeful.

It's amazing how badly most doctors understand testosterone and TRT. All of then know estrogens and how to use them like it's second nature, but nobody gives a fuck about test because it's a "man" thing. And as we all know, being manly and masculine is one of the worst crimes you can commit. Why do you think women can get synthetic estrogen for free from Planned Parenthood to improve their quality of life while we have to order test illegally on the Internet for hilariously inflated prices?

Made me think.

the amount isnt the problem, its the frequency of injecting and the esther attached to the testosterone.

cypionate is on par with enanthate that it slowly ramps down until 3.5-4 days and then it drops very sudden causing rollercoaster hormone levels.

Cypionate/Enanthate should be injected every 3.5days or every other day.

I have a doc appt on Friday- annual physical but I'm going to have him test my T levels. I'm pruddy sure I'm low-T

What can I do to keep it as low as possible for Friday?

do not eat, drink a lot of alcohol. get 0 zero sleep, do not get any sunlight, fuck if your mom has some birth control pills just sneak those mofos in.

I'm 38 and not on anything. Is this amount of variation normal? My doctor has no answer.

that is very weird.

i would say dietary and other facts but they wouldn;t cause such a high bump.

I'd rather not inject twice a week. I'd have to use twice as many needles too which are prescribed. Plus I don't notice the "rollercoaster" drop. I feel the same all week long. The day after I inject feels the same as the day before I do it.

I take care of myself, lift, am sober, take zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D supps. Eat very clean Veeky Forums diet. Bloods were taken at roughly the same times..

I'm just confused and wondering if I can push my doc for TRT maybe (if I need it)

I can't tell if you're memeing or if it really did make you think.

you can literally buy needles online for 10 bucks.
for free at a needle exchange.

and of course you might not feel it, using 150mg test cyp barely ups you into normal upper range.

youtube.com/watch?v=yweWf0u_tb8

I want to take test so bad but I dont know where to get any.

>upper average
>hes quite literally in the upper average