The quiet before the storm

>the quiet before the storm

Have you prepared yourself, Veeky Forums?

Love how this picture was #1 on /r/all
35k redditors collectively pretended they were in on the joke, as if even 3% of them lifted weights

Even /r/fitness is getting worse and worse by the day
/r/bodybuilding is better, not perfect, but better

this t b h
I wanted to start lifting but I'll practice bodyweight training (and do it seriously) for the moment, and just pick up a martial art. Hopefully there won't be many resolutionfags there.

>fucking redditors whining about how shit reddit is

You are the cancer boys.

>Implying we all don't frequent both 4chin and reddit and act like we don't on here

I go wherever there's good fitness discussions

i'm doing a couple of new exercises tomorrow... i'm also DYEL as fuck. ressies are gonna think i'm one of them

>tfw go to gym at 6 am

I used to go at lunch break...but I got a new job and then I went at 8pm...muh god 100 people in the fucking way. Waiting for squat, and hamstrings. Never again. 6 am is just ded

t b h I keep going there but never make it past the front page, I can't help but feel contempt for all of these people whenever I read the comments since they're all so estrogenic.
I only go for r/WTF now, which is mostly fine.

Hitting the gym again tomorrow to continue trying to get Veeky Forums but I worry that I'm going to be lumped in with the new years resolutioners.

>going to the front page subreddits

Yes

this place look cold and unapealing.

It's a garage/basement, what did you expect?

you are the cancer

i'd rather deal with the retards for a month until they get bored
working out in a fucking sex dungeon would be depressing af

I never go on Reddit

Not him but I've been on Veeky Forums since... 2008? And I frequent some sub-reddits, mostly for work/school related shit. It's not that bad if you avoid 90% of sub-reddits and the default front page.

/r/fitness has always been shit. only dyels use that and asburger reddit fags

ha okay i found it. 72.3k upvotes. and yet they are all fucking dyels

I have never been to Reddit.

I went to reddit once on the world of warcraft page , haven't been back since.

Because you are

the gym was fucking empty today lmao

>eh it's the weekend, i'll just start on monday!

be prepared