Spent new years eve lifting and playing vidya

>spent new years eve lifting and playing vidya
does life get any worse than this?

>get blackout drunk and try to kiss a friend from school in front of everybody
I can't even remember what her reaction was like, but it couldn't have been good. What the fuck was going through my head? I am ashamed.

What the fuck is webm-related?

Depends on how insecure you are.

I spent it watching a twitch stream of a dude playing daggerfall, quite a cozy new years.

>be autistic shy kid
>go get drunk with class for the first time
>never talked to them
>be cringy
>almost fall over in the street
had to leave school after that night. never came back.

My thoughts range from considering suicide to not giving a fuck.
I'd like to ask someone what happened but that would make it too real. Maybe I'll just keep pretending that nothing happened.
This was the first time I (possibly?) got rejected. It's embarrassing that I had to do it in front of our friends.

Did she ask me to give her a New Year's kiss? Or did I just go for it out of the blue? I will never know.

But did you have fun?

Even if you did get rejected, it's nothing much, you were both drinking and normies seem to let a lot of things slide if people were drunk. Albeit they'll talk about it for a while before it becomes old news.
i'd ask, not nesaccarily about that but just the night in general, if it was a "big" thing it'll come up, otherwise you'll just learn a bit about what you forgot.

>spent New Years Eve lifting
>Beat the news years rush
>mfw made it

If you spent the new year improving yourself, what's the problem?

Thanks for making me feel a bit better about it.
Only lately I have been experiencing what people call 'moral hangovers'. It's a shit feeling.

I know what you mean. Hate it. Although back to the gym, tried going this afternoon, completely packed, couldn't get a bench or area to do compounds, so i left, gonna try again later...

I don't remember this scene

Why does she spit out the liquid on the reception desk?

Sleep tight. Creepy af spanish movie

normies were out having sex with eachother

>tfw danced with a qt on NYE and even if i was drunk just dancing with her made me semihard and my dick got wet
I-is this normal?

Your gym could be closed

if im 240lbs 6'4'' tall, would eating 2k calories (200g protein) pr day be good for cutting?

>some random chick texted me out of the blue.
>we were gonna fugg once but she had a boyfriend at the time and i dont get down like that.
>idk if shes still dtf or not i dont know what to do

>invited by friends on nye in rented bar

>like 70:30 ratio of guys and girls in favour of guys

>getting drunk and dancing but felt it was for nothing because I only go out to catch a girl, and I go out rarely desu

>see 9/10 skinny manlets pulling off 10/10 girls who are higher than them, girls go home, they get them self a new one

>literally impossible to pull anything when you are average

>realise my fucking gains don't matter shit

bonus story

>this reall qt sits next to me for like 10 mins in booth browsing her phone while I am drunkingy chillin and singing songs but noo tired to get up

>after she leaves dancing my friend whos her friend and few of the female friends also come to me and talks shit how I didnt initiate and how I was a huge fagg

DESU I didn't have will to do it, if she would find me attractive I bet she would start talking first and not wait for me and I am not even in her league

>Spend new years eve alone
>A cowoker sends me a snap of her with the clock filter showing how it's almost 12 and asking me where I am
>Few mins later she sends me another snap with the clock filter and says "you missed it"
>Assuming she means the kiss at midnight
>Tell another coworker who is her best friend at work about it this morning, realize I actually sent the explanation to the other girl who snapped me
She said it was fine and no big deal, but still, 2017 is shit already
I don't know where to go from here with her either, a bunch of us are hanging out on Tuesday so she'll be there

ask her if she's dtf.

>if she would find me attractive I bet she would start talking first

WRONG

At the end of the day you're still the man and its your job to take control of the situation. Don't like it? Start taking hormones because you're a fucking woman.

Tell her to come over.

>this is the first time being rejected
how old are you?

>broken collarbone

Can't even lift...

>drank and smoked all day with friend from L.A. who's back in town
>hung out with our MtF friend and keked at the messages desperate autists send her
>watched daredevil til we pass out
>guy friend and I meet up with my gf after drinking malts on the beach then go to gf house at 11pm
>drink and smoke moar, guy friend leaves
>get head
>user I'm on my period
>choke and spank gf til she offers up her cunny
>pass out naked together til 3 am
Average weekend desu

>does life get any worse than this?
spent new years eve studying

>her

Says the virgin who spent NYE tryna get head from a trap

sounds like you wanted that mtf penis in your mouth you little slut

Na just in it for the blow

Honestly if a hot girl is near you at a party and you're alone and she isn't visibly disgusted at your behavior and seems slightly friendly you should always initiate.

Could be worse. I went out yesterday, only to have pajeets clock my friend and his gf in the face with a snow shovel.

As a guy who associates with trans ppl, drug addicts, and is an advocates race mixing, I hate Indians.

>fucked my friend's sister
>cummed inside her twice
>not on pill
Not feeling too great about myself lads, on the plus side she was mirin' hard and constantly feeling my body despite the fact im still dyel

>At house party
>In room with girl
>hear someone outside asking whos in the room
>girl outside: "it's user, with someone else. i think user has a problem though, I swear he's on steriods he's much bigger than last time i saw him"
>mfw i'm natty and consider myself dyel
made my night

Does your friend no, that can kind of ruin friendships..

Yeah that's what I'm worried about, he doesn't know we fucked so I think I should just tell him- he saw her snuggling up to me and kissing me constantly so I reckon he knew something was up

Just say you were kissing if he asks, probably would avoid it otherwise

>Spent NYE with mates smoking and drinking for almost 20h
>Check texts this morning, gf tells me a guy tried to kiss her at a club
>He kissed her on the lips and then she pushed him away, he did it out of the blue while she was not facing him and she did not even know who he was (according to her)
>Mad at her and haven't talked to her much even though I know if she's telling the truth she did not do anything
>Still doubt about what happened, feel weird since this morning.

I need your opinion lads

If you have/used to have a dick you're not a girl. Deal with it

did that with a bro as well. what's the big deal?

>>He kissed her on the lips and then she pushed him away, he did it out of the blue while she was not facing him and she did not even know who he was

Bullshit. Would you or anyone else you know kiss a random girl out of the blue? Bitch was probably flirting with him or something unless he was a rapist.

just making excuses for herself

could life get any better than that?

That's what I thought, but it would not be the first time I see something similar. She keeps telling she did not do anything and she's telling me because she's always honest. It's a 4 years relationship and I've been thinking about ending it lately, now I don't kow how to feel

nice b8

>IKTFB
Like all the things you think internally in your head about these people, all the conversations and scenarios you completely imagined are just assumed to be real once you're drunk and you begin to believe in a world where you are one of them, then you sober up and realize how truly distant you are.

spent it working my ass off in a restaurant. 16 hours long shift.

literally hurts thinking back to it.
the flash backs man...

another time i got drunk at my cousins birthday
over 100 people there
had a really good time desu
havent had a good time in years before that
get drunk and talk to lots of people who dont know im a shy borderline autistic loser
great time

what makes me sad about that, is that i expected to see loads of friends request on facebook the next day. got none.
i thought people liked me that night.
all just an illusion

>kiss a qt
>leave awhile later
>wake up to a "you should've stayed with me last night" text
>gym closed yesterday and today

Could be worse

Kek this hits home lol.

For real bro give no fucks, you hsve 1 life and these little things are sooo irrelevant compared to your life, which is irrelevant in first place, just a particle in huge space.

i havent seen my abs in 8 years. i've been lifting for 7 months (bulking) and im gonna cut in a few weeks..
hopefully when im shredded i will not give a fuck