Thank you SIR

Can we take a moment to thank SIR for killing the dumbest Veeky Forums meme of the past year?

SIPS
Everyone here knows that coffee is the best pre-workout. Also share you favorite pre-workout.

bump for coffee

what makes you think he "killed" it

Look it's a picture of you in the OP.

>muh sips

It's a meme because of how fucking bad it is dumbshit.

It's obvious to anyone with a brain that drinking fucking processed to the hilt shit loaded with chemicals and loaded with splenda and shit is not a good fucking idea

Hence why it's a meme- because it's a joke at the retarded shit that normies do trying to be Veeky Forums

Obviously coffee is a better fucking preworkout.

You know what's even better than coffee? No preworkout. Just eat and go lift.

Daily reminder dumbasses

>it's roids or it's worthless

>you

i've never posted it you melon. i've seen it several times today though, hence the question.

Except people don't know how stupid it is. Hence all the threads of people posting their own shit.

To the normal person it's retarded. To the memekids, they need it

it literally looks like he drew that comic based on one scroll through the catalogue

meh, he did say it was rushed

>people don't know how stupid it is

That's their own fault? It's common sense.

You can't stop people from doing fucking stupid retarded shit, all you can do is say like 'hey man don't do that', if they do it anyways, it's their problem

>You can't stop people from doing fucking stupid retarded shit
No, but we can make fun of them.

you can take a step further and make a rule about not doing it ever again.

It's more than we deserve

Hey bro come at me with some sources when you tell me which of these ingredients is even hypothetically dangerous for humans to consume in reasonable quantities.

Sip Boys 2017

enjoy drinking your fucking benozic acid (whatever the fuck that is) idiot

I don't even know if you're trolling or what at this poitn?

I have not seen this years comic, can someone post it?

Are you serious right now?

What was the "im just a lucky guy" about?

IIFYM

My favourite meme was the fact that the power rack didn't have an ashtray.

The catalogue looked the same all year senpai.

special Veeky Forums code, so we can find each other in gym and im not shitting you.

bawhahahahahaha

sip fags eternally BTFO

How will they ever recover?

You're the melon

> it says acid so it mushlt be bad
its almost as dangerous as dihydrogenmonoxide.

You gotta add the previous years memes and the standard 40 threads about >tfw no gf

>benozic

Love this shit

Don't even joke about that shit
Mix it with Carbon dioxide and u have rocket duel
>People drink this

>implying I wouldn't want to run on rocket fuel
Never gonna make it

>Also share you favorite pre-workout.
before and after.
feels clean man

>tea
My nigga
>green tea
OUT OUT OUT FAGGOT

this shit tastes like peeches, I tried it for the first time today and it was dope.

I usually get the black tea

IFFYM is a lie tho

look at blaha

everyone that IFFYM looks like blaha

You will never see a guy with a good physique talk about IFFYM

Even guys that use DNP to cut (top fucking lol) look like shit most of the time because they get fat as fuck from IFFYM as soon as they stop running DNP

vitruvian physique talks about iifym

you fucking faggot talk about iifym like you know what it is, but you can't even fucking spell it

seriously how can you be this fucking retarded? just leave

>IFFYM

How do you fuck it up this badly?

> Everyone here knows that coffee is the best pre-workout
FUCKING THIS
Coffee can't be beaten

>falling for the caffeinated jew

>implying benzoic acid is bad for human consumption
>doesn't know what it is

t.cutwith dnp or fatties >10% bf

Brehs. Christmas came again.

Kinobody
Christian Guzman
Matt Does Fitness
Nic Palladino
Vitruvian Physique

Yeah, they sure look like Jason... Oh wait.

sup james

wat

I think it's maybe best to say that the monster drink full of extra stuff isn't going to do any better than a cheaper drink of coffee. You pay around 3-4 bucks (USD) for a monster can, whereas you can pay about 1-2 bucks for a cup of black. You can still put some sugar and shit if you're really that put off without something sweet to drink.

At least worst than an "energy" drink would be to just have a regular soda without high fructose corn syrup. Either option though is going to be loaded with calories if you're trying to watch that unless you're having coffee in black.

But like said, just simply eat something light before a workout 1-2 hours ahead of time for a pre-workout.

tl;dr coffee is cheaper and will not have even half of the calories as an energy drink, and will provide the pre-workout energy needs.

>captcha IDs coffee...

thaaank uu SiR

>drinking the pre-workout jew

it's just expensive ass caffeine powder. Just go to the fucking gym and lift and stop buying into all that broscience bullshit you twats

If you consider buying coffee from Starbucks like an idiot, of course it's going to be expensive. But if that's the case, then why aren't you shilling for the bulk caffeine powder?

>$2
>Expensive.

Jesus you poor fucks disgust me.

>hhehahehaheha look it's the same jokes about new lifters doing exaggerated and ridiculous exercises!!!! Hahahahahahaha xdddd

>$500 a year for coffee when you could just buy instant coffee and scoop it in your mouth before gymming

If you scoop coffee grounds into your mouth just for the sake of a pre workout, you are a retard.

Fucking coffeefags, I swear. It's bad enough that you insist on making up a pot of your putrid bean water whenever you get the smallest opportunity, whether it be your caffeine-deprived brain jolting you awake so you can get your morning fix or any social occasion, from a birthday to hearing your dog just got run over, but you also insist on making stupid fucking comments like "hehe gotta have my cup to get going in the morning" or "I need my coffee to get through the day" while you sip the shit to ANYONE who happens to be in earshot. Do you worthless bean worshippers have any form of self-awareness? I can't imagine that you do, because no one with even the most minute amount of self-awareness would continuously ingest something that not only leaves you smelling like asshole for the rest of your day, but also stains your teeth so much that people are left wondering whether you've ever even seen a toothbrush. And God help anyone who happens to be in the path of one of you fuckers should you happen to miss one of your fixes; you act as if you're in the throws of heroine withdrawal and take it out on EVERYONE because you have been without your mild stimulant for a few hours. To all of you coffee drinkers, please for the sake of the world, make a pot of the hottest, strongest coffee you can, pour it into your lap, and let the shock of scalded genitalia take you from this world.

I don't even agree with IIFYM, but there is no way Jason Blaha follows a strict diet kek
>why would someone just lie about following a diet on the Internet

>not drinking cum before, after and during your workout

>Drinking anything other than distilled rain water and pure grain alcohol

It's like you want your bodily fluids impure.

>alcohol
not gonna make it
>not synthesizing your water from hydrogen and oxygen sources
kys famalam

tea

regular """british""" tea

>He doesn't even know what instant coffee is

This whole
>but it's irooooniiiiic
thing is idiotic. Don't make a habit of turning products into memes guys, it sets a terrible precedent.

Veeky Forums only has one mechanism against shills, and that is its userbase. I'm not saying the sips meme was funded shilling, but it certainly proves that it is a possibility for products to become memes and opens the door for marketing.

How new are you?

>sips
>scoops
>SS

memes have been about products for a decade you fucking newfag.

You're retarded. Caffeine works, creatine works.

SS is a 5$ book about weightlifting

Scoops is a joke about a synthol bloated gorilla and his funny antics

Sips is about drinking Monster Energy Zero Ultra, a product of a company that has a fucking huge marketing campaign that markets primarily to the Veeky Forums reddit nerd gamer demographic

buy caffeine pills, 2+ months of preworkout for 5 bucks.

it's funny that a lot of people don't know about this shit, it's cheaper than preworkout AND coffee

>nerd gamer
>fit

Kys /v/irgin, despite what you may think, most people on this site dont give a fuck about children's pony computer games or what ever.

You have to go back.

Buy caffeine powder and its even Cheaper.

I mix some in my daily water bottle and time my caffeine intake over the day to make sure im not peaking and crashing.

20-30mg per hour in about 250 ml of water.
Thats about 10 hours of solid wakefulness and water intake of about 2-3 litres.

Thanks SIR, you rocked my socks off.

he said that it's marketed to the Veeky Forums reddit nerd gamer """"""demographic""""""

dumbass

Benzoic acid derivatives are usually used as preservatives in food.

>this hostility

Don't think he mentioned Veeky Forums, bro.

>being this triggered