>Gym bro actually knows about lifting
etc

yes. i'm very thankful to be bi

>don't have to deal with women logic
>guys are always horny
>have sex daily or even multiple times per day
>be interested in the same things
>double the wardrobe if you date someone your own size

i don't hate women but the bad shit that comes with them far eclipses the good. never had any troubles with traps and guys

Yes, and for every gay guy there will be more grills available for straight fags. It's a bro thing to go gay

Dont fall for the gay meme that gets pushed by Veeky Forums
You know how 99% of women are trash and only a handful of them are worth interacting with?
Once you go gay, you realize most guys are garbage too, and finding that qt bearmode husbando daddy is a one in a million chance.
If you do find him hes probably a) not gay or b) taken, and if he's not taken and is a homo then its likely that he wouldnt want to be with your overweight neckbeard ass.

>ywn have a cute trap bf waiting for you to return from the gym

this is my life goal, how do i obtain it?

You do realise being gay is just
>tfw no bf

>Is being a faggot actually masterrace?
LOL, no
>enjoy your drama-filled life
>enjoy being a paraiah in many places
>enjoy having the shit beat out of you in some places
>enjoy being thrown in prison in some countries
>enjoy being KILLED in some places
>enjoy your AIDS
Being born homosexual is no picnic, kid. Pretty much everyone I know who is gay says so.

But most gays are super horny so you won't be
>tfw no bf
for more than an hour if you try

>tfw ugly, skinnyfat, non-white gay

exactly why most of fags fuck aound and get AIDS

Lmao most gays are even pickier than women when it comes to men, don't expect to get one of the few 10/10 gays there are out there unless you look 10/10 yourself, the only real horny gays willing to hook up with anyone are the fat old rejects that are 6/10 at best

>implying tinder sluts don't take the same amount of dick

>monogamous relationship is almost impossible
>aids everywhere
>you will never have kids

yeah no. don't ask for being gay you dumbfuck.

t. fag

>tfw realise you're bi but too late and already past the age to really explore it
>disgusted by women due to past experiences
>hate degeneracy too much to just meet n fuck some stranger off the internet
>too scared of first homosex to do that with someone I don't know and trust anyways

yeah but most often it is chads dick when he's bored

>monogamus relatiomship is impossible
Straight couples suffer this too, date someone 7/10 or below or better yet don't try to start a relationship with your one night stand from a hookup app
>aids everywhere
Condoms are a thing, seriously use them
>you will never have kids
Adoption and surrogacy exist and are used by gay couples

I'm bi and still feel this way.
Monogamy seems to be in great decline, generally.

>Condoms are a thing, seriously use them
great, doesn't change the fact that gays in general are promiscious and love to get aids it seems

>straight couples do it too
straights have a far bigger datingpool than fags so theres a decent chance that they will indeed find someone who isn't a total slut

>Adoption and surrogacy exist and are used by gay couples
I don't like toe concept of two men or two women raising a child. It just feels wrong. I'd rather be hetero and get children with a woman without having to jump through some shitty loops like adoption or surrogacy.

Make some gay friends. Meet someone that doesn't want to ravage your virgin boipussy the second they meet you. Worst case scenario is you make some new friends. Best case scenario is dicks in your ass and mouth. A win-win situation yeah? Gay people are sort of human. Don't be scared of them.

>slutty and flirty online
>why af irl
Somebody fucking end me

The only drawback is you have to fuck men.

But actually being gay must be pretty great, but I absolutely cannot see what they find attractive in men.

>no tits
>no real ass
>body is just plain unless they lift big
>a dick i guess

What's the appeal? What do gays see on a man that makes them go "fuuuck" like a straight guy would with tits or ass?

Same, but they can say the same thing about women.

>what do they find so attractive?
Honestly this isn't even an argument since this goes the exact same for gay guys on women, lesbians on men and straight women on other women.

>Implying it was an argument

I think you've been on this website too long if you think I was actually trying to disprove the idea that gays actually like men.

I was just genuinely curious. I know gays can ask me the same thing, and my response would be I like their big squeezable titties and their big round asses.

As a gay man, you could not be more wrong. I mean yeah if I want to get laid I can find some aids ridden weirdo in an ally way in no time. But finding a nice boyfriend in the gay community I'd like finding a lesbian girlfriend who isn't batshit nuts. Guys are just nice to you so they can fuck and then you never see or hear from then again until they're horny and think they have a shot. It sucks.

>faggots
>top or bottom

literally the only thing a gay man will ask or say then they fuck, then never see each other again.

fucking degenerates, faggots know even less about caring and companionship than actual females.

>all women are terrible
>all men are terrible

have you considered that you are the terrible one

lol what, idk where you meet your gay guys but EVEN ON FKING GRINDR people write in their bio that they don't search for hookups (and it's not those fat man-titty guys who write it but muscle jocks).

being homosexual is being alone. you grow up with from a very young age knowing you have something you desperately need to hide. you then try to ignore it for your teenage years and then you might land in some half-assed kind of "shit it's impossible to change but i would if i could but i can't" kind of selfacceptance.

it's rare as fuck. if you don't live in a big million pop city, you're fucked. if you are like me who live in a town of just a few thousand people and a nation of a couple of million, you're doomed to be alone. there are just no gay guys around. those that are will be spread way out of your age range, or simply not mutually compatible in terms of attraction. you will never meet someone organically, it will always be on sites with seedy sluts and drug addicted chubby middle aged men.

you will fall in love with your straight friends time and time again, and one by one they will settle down and marry, have children of their own. And you will stand by and watch from the outside, not being able to progress your life in the same way, never even having been in love with someone who could love you back. At most you will have had some quick hookup with some sketchy person you really regret doing.

even without all the mental illness shit you have to deal with, being gay is just being statistically predestined to be walk through life lonely and alone.

i wish i could be straight so bad. you guys joking about becoming gay really has no clue how much it sucks.

>no real ass

boy you don't know what you're talking about

your problems go way beyond your sexual preference brah

where are you from?

BreHs

>not looking for a hookup
Gee, where have I heard that one before? Oh yeah, the majority of the people who just wanted to hook up with me

This. Manly men are too much for me.

You could just move, retard.

sry i live in a nation of 8 million people and there are like 100s of gay guys (18-25) who live near me and who look acceptable and at least 20% of them are not out to have quick sex, unless you live in a rural place or country you'll find someone for sure, else it's probably even as hard for straight guys

How do I make specifically gay friends? Most of my time is work, gym, and a few sports I do random nights, and so far as I can tell its mostly straight guys.

nw kazakhstan

no it's just not "to move" retard
maybe

whew, Kazakhstan doesn't sound like fun. I'm from the german caliphate.

it's a nice place otherwise

don't give up germanbro. take your country back

>it's a nice place otherwise
But being gay surely isn't fun there, is it?

no, but i don't think it's fun anywhere. maybe not as bad as here but still not easy

but i still love my nation and moving isn't a option so..

is germany good for it?

People generally don't care. Unless they are some kind of shitty religious extremist (mostly sandniggers) and unless you are a total faggot. Then you will be treated less friendly. I only know this from observation since I'm still in the closet. Its more comfy in there desu.

Gotta sleep now. We'll find the right guy one day. And if not then you can still claim asylum here and look for me. I heard Germany doesn't have any kind of border anymore. But that's just a silly rumor.

it's a deal user. sleep well.