Dec 1

>Dec 1
>bitcoin at 3000 usd

I'm looking forward to a comfy recovering market

Kek, stay delusional shitcoiner. Bitcoin is going back to 90% crypto dominance.

2x is gonna crash it. In fact the only reason it pumped was for muh free moneies

Keep coping.

if you are not all in on BTC you will be very salty because we are going to 9k this year
and 40k next year

Nice just lost 100k

>t. guy that bought at the peak and is now hoping the trend continues

You forgot one 0 in there buddy.

60% tops

screencap this

pls no

Look mummy, it's real life LINK bagholders

>t. guy that sells the dip and buys the peak

I hold 1 btc. The way I look at it, in the best case scenario it might be worth $10k-$40k+ within a year. If that happens it's great and I made a good bit of money by doing nothing. If it drops to zero then oh well, I lost 10 days pay. Loss is finite, profit is infinite. Might as well take the chance.

>40k next year

Sure thing buddey. I mean, I wanna see BTC rise and all but GOD DAMN some of you faggots make me feel bad about being in crypto.

Why don't you post nice even numbers for your faggot dreams and hallucinations? Here, I'll start;

BTC price prediction by CryptoFaggot69

Dec 2017 - 10K
March 2018 - 50K
August 2018 - 100K
(slight correction during autumn days as people cash out)
Jan 2019 - 500K

Don't even bother checking the news just trade alts based on Veeky Forums, law of numbers dictates you'll hit some miss some but eventually you'll grind your way up to 0.46 BTC portfolio

And that's a nice quarter mill for ya.

Enjoy!!

t. Smart-n-Smug BTC user who's not a pajeet deluded brainlet

hahahahaha link is at 20 cents bagholder stay delusional

1 billion coins

unironically right and you still hold shitcoins i bet

I don't even have any link son. You swung and you missed.

10 days pay? so you make like $250k+/year? nigger just cut your expenses and save money you can retire in like 5-10 years if you aren't retarded without investing a dollar in crypto.

Pretty emotionally defensive over a coin you haven't lost your parent's money on kid

>unironically right

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

You fucking idiot. I hope you lose your keys.

stay mad shitcoiner argue with charts some more that will turn it all around

I don't want to retire off of saved money. I like nice things and I don't want to have to limit myself. Plus, inflation which would take a big toll over the years as I'm not really that old, shouldn't die naturally for at least another 50 years. I'd like to get to a point where I'm making $500k+ annually before taxes off of semi-passive income. I have it all planned out but it's going to take 5-7 years. I could do it faster but I want to enjoy some of the money that I'm making. I'm buying a Lamborghini next year.

To each his own. Chasing after the finer things in life seems like one of the only ways you're always going to be stressed and wanting more and more, and if you can't obtain it you're going to feel miserable.

I just want ~$2M invested, live off the interest for a nice comfy middle class lifestyle, nothing fancy, cheap car, cheap house, no need to work ever again, no need to answer to anyone or do anything for anyone. Simplicity and happiness.

Hey cryptofaggot, charts are indicating 500K per bitcoin in a year?

Die in a fire, faggot.

most people support 2x

stay mad delusional shitcoiner

*EMOTIONAL POST ABOUT DIGITAL MONEY*

Deluded bitfags will learn the harsh way

>delusional

>unironically thinks BTC will hit 500K next year
>I'm the delusional one

OK, degen.

I got caught up in that loop before. There was a point where I only wanted to make $50k a year and then I was going to be satisfied but then I wanted $100k, then $150k, then $200k, and so on. I set $500k as the ceiling because at that point I can live how I want and it's something I can accomplish before I get too old. No point getting rich if you can't get there before you're in the geriatric ward.

I hope they do. People who stick to the censored r/bitcoin channels might not think 2x is winning.

Practically, if all the miners who still support 2x continue to support it, and 1x doesn't hard fork, it should become practically impossible to use the 1x chain, causing a 1x collapse.

>delusional and mad at the same time

Hahahahahaha

OK guy. Why the fuck do you even care, judging by your fucking insane delusions, every single pajeet will have Lambo money, 0.2 BTC will be enough.

I get it that you're trolling, but it's pathetic and you're an idiot.

>i-im not mad!
>desperately attempts to justify his inability to see trends and cope with missing out on sub 5k BTC because he's a bagholding retard

>thinks sub 5k is an achievement

You're fucking nuts.

If you're not trolling - kill yourself.

10000% rise in a year?

Kill.
Your.
Self.

> I’d like to get to a point where I'm >making $500k+ annually before taxes
> off of semi-passive income. I have it all >planned out but it's going to take 5-7
> years

What’s your plan?

Btc baggies will get slaughtered in november

Remember that this rise is fuelled by bitfinex wash trading and spoofy bot

Temporarily... and then it’ll march on. While NEETs are posting pink wojaks and saying its all over, I’ll be buying more.

Stay coping shitcoiner

how's that -60% on ETH going?

>bought BTC at 5800
>thinks other people are coping

and the average is 6030

is this the power of shitcoiner cuckolds?

Why is that hors rider wearing a klan robe

I've heard this somewhere before but can't quite recall when.

MOMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY WON'T IT STOP CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Until the network gets all clogged up again like 2 months ago because segwit only scales a few hundred kb and people dump their bitshitcoin because they have to pay $100-$1000 fees to send their coins meaning nobody can sell their fucking shit except whales and when bitcoin crashes people won't be able to get out of it.

Bitcoin can't even handle twice the amount of users it has now.