UPPER CHEST HELP PLEASE

UPPER CHEST HELP PLEASE

how effective would using a Smith Machine be for Incline Bench?

I've been using Dumbbells for a while, but I've gotten to the point where getting the weights up into starting position is killing my energy for the rest of the set.

I'm using 85s right now, getting 8-10 reps, which means I could most likely go higher in weight, but I can't get the 90s up without fucking my shoulders. It doesn't help that I have very weak joints

I'm thinking of switching to Smith, because I don't really care about strength, I just want my Upper Chest to look good

>why not standard barbell

my gym doesn't have an incline bench for barbell

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/natashaughey_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm using 85s right now, getting 8-10 reps, which means I could most likely go higher in weight, but I can't get the 90s up without fucking my shoulders. It doesn't help that I have very weak joints
Gym buddy

do overhead pressing more. accept that it's a matter of insertion points, bodyfat or even unnattiness.

don't have one

I regularly integrate OHP into my Shoulder day, but even that I can't go too heavy, at risk of fucking my back up

i like smith incline presses better than free or dumbbell. ohp doesnt hit my upper chst so much

bump

Im gonna get hate for this but just cut Incline out.
I OHP 150x5 and currently running a smolov jr cycle on bench with a 1RM of 305 and my upper chest is just fine. I feel the majority of your focus should be on OHP and Bench and youll be just fine.

>at risk of fucking my back up
Explain

>*PFFFFFTHHHHAARRRRP"

her videos make me cringe so hard

they reek of insecurity and attention craving

shes hot as fuck though

who? i want to jack of- i mean cringe

sommeray

Idk it wouldn't feel right cutting out Incline Press entirely, Upper Chest is too important to cut back on

>Explain
Could be my form, but I get a ton of bad pressure in my back during OHP

bump

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARPP*

>I'm thinking of switching to Smith, because I don't really care about strength, I just want my Upper Chest to look good

>You will never be so fucking retarded that you think that having a machine lift half the weight for you will make you look better than doing it yourself

>Upper Chest is too important to cut back on
But thats my point, if youre just strong on Bench and OHP its not as if you wont be hitting upper as a side effect.

>you have to lift heavy to make size gains

sauuce on that?

Sure is new years in here

>tfw you will never be so retarded that you think you have to have a machine cut the weight in half for you to use lower weight

So increase the weight?

Have you thought about that?

>increase the decreased weight

Jesus christ

Lift the same, or slightly less, weight at a higher amount of reps you fucking aspie

nigger i posted on fit when zyzz was around who the fuck are you

instagram.com/natashaughey_/