I have a serious fucking problem with dating girls

I have a serious fucking problem with dating girls.
I have this wierd shit that makes ignore women unless they are 6' or more
Myself being 6' i explain it to myself that i don't want to be seen side by side with a midget and our possible kids to be manlets.

I also feel only attraction to women with dark hair.
I have never dated a blonde.

Fit how do you cope with these kind of things? Is thr relatable to women only fucking men with long schlongs?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/YtZpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I have a serious fucking problem with dating girls.
You're on Veeky Forums, that kind of comes with the territory.
>I have this wierd shit that makes ignore women unless they are 6' or more
Giantess fetish. Different strokes for different folks.
>Myself being 6' i explain it to myself that i don't want to be seen side by side with a midget
Define 'midget' for us.
>and our possible kids to be manlets.
Okay, fair enough.
>I also feel only attraction to women with dark hair.
>I have never dated a blonde.
That's called "shit taste", son.
>Fit how do you cope with these kind of things?
My kink is pale petite girls, especially redheads, and those are generally easier to find than amazonians. I can't really relate.
>Is thr relatable to women only fucking men with long schlongs?
I guess. Physical standards and such.

Anything under 6 is midget tier

to me it sounds like you overestimate your height by a good 2-3" because >6' women are quite rare even in the tallest country

All of my gf were 6'
ALL OF 'EM
Each year

doubt it, 6' is literally 6'6"-6'7" male equivalent, my grandmother was that height

sounds to me like you're one of those 5'9" guys thinking they're 6' kek, which would also make your anecdote more realistic statistically speaking

182 cm

>how do you cope with these kind of things
These "things" are called "sexual preferences" and they're perfectly natural. If they don't hamper your conquests don't bother changing them.

Post moar tall girls pls

>if she's not 5'8", she don't rate

I knew a couple back in high school with those proportions
tall polish girl 6'2" I think and this short indian kid that was less than 5'

I'm gonna have to keep that one along with my she isn't a true lady if she's not 280.

all gf's been 5'10-6'2 (-:

short to average height curvy girls are the best

ya'll have low test

I'm like this user. I'm 6' and look for taller women. I don't want manlet/womanlet children. I also find taller women more attractive. This has me unsatisfied and distressed with my current girlfriend who is 5'6" which is tall for a women by women standards. Should I go for taller gals or stay by my gal. A tall lady would be very nice but my lady is very nice but is no longer putting out. NO LONGER PUTTING OUT. NO PUTTING OUT.

>dead bedroom
Abort. That shit doesn't get better unless there's a medical reason behind it and she's actively working to correct it. She's only your girlfriend, cut your losses and move to greener pastures.

ThisGetting cucked.

How does it feel?

>no longer putting out
>still dating her

It's like keeping and old sick dog around because you would feel bad for putting it down

>tfw 6'3 with a thing for short girls

I am going to curse my children and there's nothing I can do to help it

>pale petite girls, especially red heads

Straight outta SVU fucking serial killer

Feels bad man

I've got a hard time dating women under 5'8 since it kinda feels like she's a pet and not a real woman. I'm 6' for reference.

Also, why is it socially acceptable for women to hate short men but not the other way around?
>Female friends discuss men
>"Yeah, I would never date a short guy"
>Other women agree
>Tell them I can relate since I don't like short girls
>Get called a shallow asshole
>mfw

Well whew lad, you're lucky you're not me. I'm 6'8'', I either date a ''midget'' or I don't date shit.

>talking to women

Fuck that, talk to men. Just use women for sex. You can even do blowjobs with dudes and that will help out in the dry times. There is nothing gay about this - it is an ancient practice for soldiers and so forth. As long as everyone is in great shape and taken care of their bodies - it is really just masturbation. Now if, hypothetically, you found a sissy bottom bitch boy, you could fuck him and it wouldn't be gay - he would be like a flesh-light masturbation hole. I mean, my ancestors came from Scotland, and they would drive sheep for hundreds of miles to market - alone in the wilderness... and things happened. So what? So does that mean they were in love with sheep? Fuck no. They were just around sheep so they fucked sheep. No big deal. But the point I'm trying to make is that women aren't worth talking to brah. Fuck them. They have the brains of children, and do nothing but take selfies all day. They don't know shit about the world - or care about anything. Only a real man can understand a real man. Women are for making babies.

Day gey

Nice reading comprehension.

ur compersn

So basically, you'd suck me off?

I think the reason you're disstatisfied isnt because of her height but because she isnt putting out. Break up before u get married

I'm 6'4 and I prefer shorter girls. My gf is 5'4. There's a guy at my work and he's 6'8, his gf is about 5'2. My brother is 6'6 and his gf is about 5'5. What gives?

Shit OP every time I scroll by that picture I'm reminded of my 5'11" ex why bros why just delete this thread OP seriously Im gonna cry bro I'll never see her again

Life is pain

>I also feel only attraction to women with dark hair.

I know that feel bruh. Where are you from?

>What gives?
Your body is telling you to even out your offspring's height for better chances of survival. This is also why womanlets are drawn to abnormally tall men.

Pls delete OP :'(

>tfw no giantess gf

End me

Do you think tall chick would accept me, a 187cm talllet? Do you think tall chicks are lonely

Most of the tall chicks are single. Majority of tall guys prefer short girls because they don't want their kids to be 7 feet tall, and manlets aren't going to be dating someone taller than them.

6' women are not that fucking rare lol. My stepmother is, my aunt is, several grills in my upper-secondary class was. They're everywhere.

why wouldn't you want your kids to be fucking huge? that's some bullshit right there

>6' women are not that fucking rare
lol

y'know, being a freak to anyone without weird body complexes, having tons of health problems. They probably wouldn't want to feel like a freak of nature cause you selfishly chose to make them like that

Fuuuuuuck this chick man 6'5"
m.imgur.com/a/YtZpI

>m.imgur.com/a/YtZpI
holy shit she is so cute

Fuck that. Even my avarage 7x6 wouldn't satisfy her moisty cave.

Short girls with their tight pussies are superior in any way.

Lol m8 vagina size has nothing to do with height
It's literally the same as penis size
Loosest girl I've fucked was around 5'2"

Tall girls confirmed for purest due to low mileage?

big,healthy men generally have girls of normal height and attractive shape
tall lanky monstrosities are a sign of poor genetic health and your kids may actually be smaller

s-shes so large~!..she could probably pick me up and do whatever she wanted to me and id be to weak to resist

If you have kids with 5'2 and are 6'1 then the kids wont be average between that

Id rather shoot between 6'0 and 6'5 than 6'1 and 5'4

Unless you want your son to be a manlet. Tall girls da best. >Tfw no super tall volleyball playing gf to be small spoon for

And im 6'1

I'm literally 5ft 4 manlet with a thing for tall girls.

I'm doing the opposite and my children will thank me for letting them escape the manlet curse.

good taste ITT

you could always find a girl around 5'7-5'10 and encourage heels OP, thats what i plan to do at least

You do know that's a photoshop right?

>Not encouraging heels on 6'1gf
Not going to make it

i am 5'11 king of manlets tbf