Veeky Forums, I'm tired of listening to the nigger music in the gym. I used to listen to ESPN radio while working out...

Veeky Forums, I'm tired of listening to the nigger music in the gym. I used to listen to ESPN radio while working out, but I sort of lost interest. I like sports, but I just don't need to hear some asswhole talk about the state of one league or another for an hour.

So I want to try listening to some audiobooks. I really like to read, and I've tried listening to audiobooks before, but for whatever reason I feel like the same types of books I like to read don't grip me in audio form.

Any audiobook recommendations?

Also, pretty girl thread

From my experience, books I typically like to read on information dense subjects like economics and history don't work as well with audio books than "fun" books.

Try out fun pop science books like The Martian.

asoiaf read by roy dotrice

Issac asimov or arthur c clark

lovecraft

short story collections

The Harry Potter series will keep you happy for a long time, Jim Dale is a fantastic narrator.

>lifting to anything but classical/folk

Ride the tiger by Julius Evola

Mastery is a great audiobook. Found on Audiable.

>classical/folk

I can't lift heavy to stuff that doesn't pump me up. Stuff like heavy metal/dramatic orchestral (two steps from hell) is what I need to push myself. I can see how people get pumped up from certain rap songs but I can't imagine anyone really pushing themselves to fucking audiobook, sounds to me like your a bunch of fucking retards that don't put in 100% at the gym.

I'm stronger than you

That doesn't neccesarily mean anything. You could have better genetics, better nutrition, take steroids, sleep more, better supplements etc.

Also >makes claim but doesnt post stats + proof.
God you /pol/cucks need to get off this board.

Eventually you cannot train at maximum intensities all the time. A lot of people can still focus on pushing themselves without getting hyped. This is coming from someone who listens to pump up music

Fair enough.

>/pol/cucks
>cuck
yikes

>comic book heroes tattoos

if you aren't some hippie leftist SJW you should try out Stefan Molyneux. he'll set you straight

I really like books like Generation Kill, World War Z, non fiction or realistic fiction about modern wars and Special Forces are interesting as shit.

Didn't Dom say he'd turned The Swoly Bible into an audiobook?

>Stefan Molyneux
Conman with narcissistic personality disorder.
No thanks.

>Didn't Dom say he'd turned The Swoly Bible into an audiobook
Drop dead

>implying you wouldn't break ur wiener off in her azzzzcheeks

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. You're welcome my dude

>Veeky Forums, I'm tired of listening to the nigger music in the gym.

Did the mean black guys laugh at you for still listening to Eminem and Macklemore in the current year?

Dan Carlin's hardcore history

I would try podcasting. I cant focus enough on books when I lift

It's called being in the moment

How is it you aren't able to push yourself to the limit without outside help?

Feel sorry for you......

No, I mean they play it on the speakers at my gym. 21 savage and lili uzi vert and stuff like that. I cannot stand it.

Intro:

Way of Men
Red Ice Radio

Further Reading:

Might is Right
The Poetic Edda

Serious Tier:

Beyond Human Rights
Archeofuturism

I need a fucking name here

Jesus fucking Christ my heart

Look up audiomachine, I like them better tha TSFH

Nomad
Illuminati
Fields of Strife
Citadel of the Fallen

Underage girl, just in case you didn't know.

But nigger music is so good

it was pretty underwhelming, besides call ticketron

I don't care

Aylin Mamedova
np user

>RUN THE JEWELS LIVE AT THE GARDEN

The lyrics were deeper and the whole thing was more developed, it just didn't bang like RTJ2.
Report to the share holders is great too.

Ty bb

sounds like death grips shit

well fuck your opinion. rtj does no wrong.

Did you even fucking listen to Talk to Me or Report to Share Holders?

DEATH GRIPS is GOAT of all time for all time

I've tried listening to podcasts while lifting but I end up losing focus on them and then have to backup to hear what the fuck they were talking about

God is not great
The God delusion
Anything from The Teaching Company

>Not listening to Stephen Fry narrate Harry Poptarts

Get the Fuck out

*tipping intensifies*

This

but this band is 50% white

>Implying that black people actually listen to RTJ

The only useful book

angelicmodel. com/members/content/wordpress/galleries/

Her full gallery.

>is 2017
>meme tier tattoos
>tits half hanging out
>thinking I'm gonna be attracted
>not today normie

I can lift just as much listening to something dull as shit like an audiobook. But it's just so much more natural feeling/fun to be hyped up on house music.

Don't listen to audiobooks when lifting, you can't concentrate. Listen to glorious German music like Rammstein and let the Prussian energy elevate you to new heights as you strive to attain perfection as a man.

The World War Z audiobook is fantastic, if you haven't listened to it already