Manlet Issues

I have huge issues accepting the fact that I'm manlet,I would be willing to work out but I always have this feeling that no matter how good my body looks that girls would always see me for how tall I am first before anything else.

I mean think about it,If you're 6'3,you already give off that image of someone who shouldn't be messed with and that attracts woman because they want someone that can protect them.

Or what about if you get pissed off and you try to tell someone to knock it off only to be told back that you have a fucking napoleon complex whereas someone who is big would immediately command respect and get whoever is pissing them off to stop,if they havent already decided not to.

Whats the point,Veeky Forums? I really dont know who else I can tell this,I feel like killing myself just because I'm only 5'7 and there are girls who are taller than me whenever I go out.

If you're 5-7 you get you one those qt 4-11 or 5-1 types who generally aren't interested in men much taller than 6ft.

Dont need to be such a bitch. Im 190 cm i would rather be 175 and healthy and in good shape than a fatass 190 or ugly 190. Just focus on enjoying your life and do your best. Set goals and you wil overcome it when you reach enough of them

Stop being a fag who buys into the insecurities of others, don't base your confidence or worth on other peoples opinions.

>have huge issues accepting the fact that I'm manlet

do you have huge issues accepting the fact that you're a whiny bitch too?

if you have manlet issues, you also have mental issues

My lanklet friend (6'4") was fucking some chick in his car, and he was too long so he had to open up the door for space; his feet were stick out of the car and everything.
So the plus side of being a manlet is you have more room for certain things.

Gonna repost this from another thread I was in because it's relevant:

Relationship fag here.
>5 years in three weeks.

I was at a NYE party last night, and I struck up a conversation with interested girls several times by just walking up to them and talking, and then wingmanned the shit out of it for some other dudes who were too pussy to do it themselves.

I didn't give a shit if they didn't like me, because I don't have any pressure to be cool.

Women respond to being relaxed and confident.

I'm also not Brad Pitt, I'm 5'7 and 140 lbs.

Really not hard, just don't care about it.

even if they see your height first, at least make it so the second thing they see is how F O C K I N G swole you are

>Working out for girls

Wouldn't matter how tall you are, never gonna make it

Listen up OP. I mean what I am about to say sincerely to you, one manlet to another. You're post actually hit me in the feels.

I have struggled with these insecurities back in my early 20's...I'm 30 now. And I can honestly say I'm over it.

First, get off Veeky Forums. If this manlet bullshit is getting to you that much, seriously get the fuck out.

Secondly, 5'7 is fucking fine (I'm 5"7). I know this because I get a shit ton of pussy, and I'll tell you how. Be a fucking man; be well dressed, in good shape, well groomed, have a sense of humor, be educated and intelligent. Be charming, persuasive. Carry yourself as if you were fucking Napoleon. Don't take shit but always be forgiving. Go read 'if' by Rudyard Kipling basically.

Every so often I'll stand next to a dude in a bar who's like 6"3 and i'll get a flash of bother, but it passes instantly, because I'm confident and supremely secure in myself in every situation. It doesn't come easy but it's possible for everyone with hard work.

If you can't find security in maximizing what gifts you do have then you aint a man, and so deserve your manlet insecurities.

To be a manlet is to live a life of pain, suffering, and despair. Get used to it and find some cheap hobbies(because as a manlet you won't much money in corporate america) besides women.

Your confidence issues are 100x worse than your height issues. You can't change your height bro... Stop worrying about what other people think and
>just b yourself

This. also reading pic related might help with insecurities/anxiety.

His son was shitty emporer
>hur dur I'm Commodious I'm fucking retarded look at me

so...?

Nice sperg post 10/10

Yeah OP, if I were you I would probably kill myself. Im 6'0 and still, wherever I go 70% dudes are taller than me, cant imagine how you feel

I can't seem to agree with the idea of stoicism
I've read Meditations and the Enchiridion and it seems to come down to 'do your job, don't complain, no matter what', which is fine but it implies you never try to fight for anything (unless it's your job to fight), and just accept whatever shit the worlds throws at you.

ironically, ive noticed that those short girls prefer 6'0. Average girls like average height or tall guys, short girls like tall guys, tall girls also like tall guys. No one likes short guys

im 6"4 and im sorry that you feel that way.
to be honest in the end all that matters is personality.

I'm 6'1 and half the men I see are taller than me. I think I'd probably kill myself if I was 5'7. Like I might kill myself anyway, I'm already not tall enough, but 5'7.. fuck

>im 6"4
>all that matters is personality

The average is 5'9"? I thought it was 5'7". This is very unsettling.

Height doesn't matter OP! All that matters is what's in your heart... :) .... oops I meant wallet. All that matters is what's in your wallet.

You took his bait son

>tfw 5'9
>girls always say I'm tall and guess I'm 6'

Are they flirting or does every guy just lie about their height?

>be 5'5
>never had any problem with it in my life
>always got attractive girls who were shorter or my height or taller even when I was fat
>always had people respect me
>go to the internet
>see shit like"HOLY FUCK IM 5'9! MY LIFE IS OVER, NO ONE RESPECTS ME"

I can't even tell if these threads are meme or not. Poe's Law.

You do realize the whole Manlet thing is a fucking meme right? Average height is 5'10 but apparently anything below 6'0 is "manlet" the fact that you let this meme bother you so much is kek worthy desu , also mike Tyson was 5'10... I dare you to call him a manlet. Omfg lol

Then work out for your own benefit. Exercise makes you happier, it makes you feel better day to day, and it lets you do things easily that gave you trouble before.

It also helps you retain a great body well into late life. I know guys who are 60 and 70 who look like they're at max 40 because they take great care of themselves.

Hell, I play tennis and the guy I take lessons with has hair whiter than I am, but he can smash the ball into the ground like it's fucking nothing.

When they say tall they mean taller than them

I'm 5'10'' and my last three bosses have all been shoulder height on me. They all had hot wives (7+). If height does matter, it matters less than other factors that are within your control.

Man, this is going to sound sappy as fuck, but this is why I've loved Veeky Forums for all these years.

Sure, we take the piss out of everything and everyone, kicking them even when they're down, but when someone actually comes and levels with us, spilling their heart out without posturing or trying to save face, really just a fellow user coming to us for help because we're the only fuckers they can relate to, we will fucking help.

And I don't mean some sappy Reddit bullshit like "Just keep your chin up! One time I was sad but then I remembered that platypuses exist and felt so happy for the whole day! Please upvote!", but actual, hard-facts advice and help. We will tell you the hard truth, we will relate, we will provide inspiration to help you get back on your feet, and sure, we'll still take the piss out of you at the same time, but if you've been here long enough you know it's all in fun.

Shit like that is why I keep coming here. None of my friends or other people can understand, all they see is trolls trolling trolls behind a mask of anonymity, but I see a real fucking community based on integrity instead of reputation.

Inb4 "fag".

cringe. go back to 9gag pls

Love u too user

I know this feel OP. 5'10" manlet here and I don't know what to fucking do, knowing I have an inferior vertical length to every other American. This fucking sucks I want to die

If it makes you feel any better, us 6 feet+ have problems as well.

thank you

I feel you. I'm 5'10 and saw 5 other people taller than me today.
Fucking smug looking

Same exact height, same exact experience.

I've literally never once felt discriminated because of my height, nor like I was treated with any less respect from men or women. I've had a dude who was 6'6" regularly come to me asking for advice on girls.

I'm witty, well spoken, have a wide, muscular frame and a handsome face. I maintain eye contact with girls, smile often, engage them physically and directly, and make my intentions very clear. Pussy has never been easier to come by.

>I have huge issues
i beg to differ

being a hyper-lanklet is the same as being a manlet or worse

5'4 manlet reporting in.

From day one every cunt has been taller than me. I get stick for it, but that's life, everyone has their cross to bear and you don't swell on it.

You've got one go at this, and you shouldn't spend it getting pissed off at anyone.

Lift heavy shit, be a good dude, enjoy life.

I'm 5'7 in a lanklet country and a girl said I was normal height.
I think they're just retarded.

LOL JUST BEEE YOURSELF

>everyone has their cross to bear
>everyone
not everyone, just manlets, lanklets, facelets and dicklets

What's it like being 3/4, user?

height doesn't matter brah just lift, get a haircut, take a shower and b more konfidunt

>My lanklet friend (6'4") was fucking some chick
yeah you're right manlets don't have to worry about this one

Saying manlets have more room in their car to have sex is like saying that someone with no teeth has more room in their mouth to eat food. You need teeth to eat most food and you need HEIGHT to bang most girls.

hehe