Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyz8mhA1TwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

>mcgregor
>muscular

lol

Veeky Forums is a faggot bitch like always

They will shit on you if they saw a fucking single zit on your face and call you an ugly ass faggot lard ass because of that zit.
Yet they are ugly as fugg and might be one of the most ugly boards if you don't include /r9k/.

Let them be, Veeky Forums. They're jelly of our facial gainz

Fa has to be the worst place to go for fashion

They see their clothes as an extension of their depression. They're sad cunts that should be left alone

Veeky Forums is retarded
Veeky Forums is retarded
Veeky Forums is retarded

This whole fucking website is retarded.

Hey Veeky Forums regular here, AMA I guess

And then, there's you

How's your handler doing?

Veeky Forums has terrible advice and taste

That board is full of unattractive dudes that trie to differentiate themselves by being fashionable, but in the end of the day they come as a try-hard autistics Pure cringe.

It's just like every other board on this autistic site, they're militant af. I went there for advice on shoes and they're lecturing each other about $400 black nazi boots that look gay as fuck.

yes Veeky Forums sucks for fashion, honestly just look at any homo catwalk if you're a pretentious asshole and need fashion advice.

I'll keep dressing like a fuckboy and feeling comfortable and cool about my style

>he wears streetwear
never going to make it

Veeky Forums has a good sticky for basic tips but thats when you stop browsing the board

>Is Veeky Forums retarded?
Paging someone who has the pictures of the Veeky Forums meet up, we need visual evidence for the OP so he can see the people saying this shit.

The same can be said about this board too

>I'll keep dressing like a fuckboy and feeling comfortable and cool about my style
never gonna make it

>these people think McGregor should be sad that he'll never fit in with them

Thanks for posting it.

You know what's great? They all wore the very best outfits they own in order to try and impress each other. Those are the most expensive and best looking clothes in their closets. This is the best they are able to present themselves and the average Veeky Forumsizen still has more sex appeal.

they're all so ugly and emo looking

Fashion is for homosexuals

You literally can't make this thing up. 10/10, pure gold.

And not the good kind of homos
The AIDS ridden, heroine taking, bug catching kind

Veeky Forums unironically thinks it's cool to look like AIDs patients

I ask you guys to go on an inspo thread and bring back the most retarded thing you can find there

Lmao Veeky Forums is just as shit

this is hilarious, i look better in a $5 megaman tshirt than any of these idiots in their $1000 outfits.

Pretty much this. Every single person on Veeky Forums is autistic. That's why we have people on Veeky Forums recommending Starting Strength for aesthetics, people on /g/ unironically using Gentoo, people on /pol/ seriously believing everything Trump says, /a/ and /r9k/ in general, and that's the only relevant boards

These people unironically believe "normie" is an insult

>tfw you will never have a protective brawny friend

When will this meme with exposing your ankles stop? I consider myself fairly fashionable but I just can't see the appeal with that. #5 looks absolutely retarded, clown shoes and exposed ankles

>/a/ and /r9k/ in general
gave me a good kek irl

No you don't. Maybe to yourself but not to the entire rest of the world

Alright I'll bite, what am I looking at here?

He's wearing a fucking turtle neck. In what world is a turtle neck stylish?

shut the fuck up you brainless steroided nigger
this is the gayest board on Veeky Forums, even more tahn lgbt
we have pelnty of threads with pretty effay girls everyday, why would we be jealous?

all of these guys smell like chicken noodle soup mix and complain about the all compassing friendzone

Rolling for bf

>why would we be jealous?
Because we don't look like this , we have cute girls here as well.

Someone post that glorious comic
>Should have used more deodorant

This really gives me a bad vibe, these dudes look like schoolshooters.

Veeky Forums is a gaggle of catty bitches who get notoriously butthurt if you actually look good since all of them are self-conscious skinnyfat faggots who desperately want to be upper middle class but hate everything that reminds them that they only have enough money to shop at GAP

giant mega LOL
show me at least ONE post then
pro tip: its not possible for you to do it

holy shit theres no fucking way this is real

>that fucking neck

How can genetics damn one man so hard?

It's shopped you dump truck. Didn't you see Dillon Roof on the right

100% legit

This can't be real.

>this looks good to a Veeky Forumsggot

TOP FUCKING KEK
This is too good to be real.

Is this actually Veeky Forums? Where is the proof?

jimmy durante, new king of Veeky Forums?

it was a brisbane Veeky Forums meetup look it up if you want

How new are you fucking people? The proof its real is ive been here longer than 2 weeks. That pic gets fucking posted all over the baords frequently.

>be skeleton
>have bad posture
>wear overpriced things
>look morose

why.jpg

>implying any sane girl wouldn't take this fit specimen in any loser shirt over any one of those spergs

Found this.
Not disappointed.

M E G A
M A N L E T

the asian kid is so hard to look at

>that androgenous face and lips
>suspenders with stars on them
>cardigan
>purse
>women's boots

still can't believe anyone goes to Veeky Forums to get actual advice from people that look like this.

I actually feel really bad for these guys cause they're probably nice people, they're just so misguided.

jesus christ, Veeky Forums actually looks like normal functional human beings compared to them. I feel like Veeky Forums is just composed of awkward kind-hearted people

youtube.com/watch?v=yyz8mhA1TwM

ROLL YOUR DICE TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM BECOMING A Veeky ForumsGGOT

890 GAIN FREEDOM
1-7 BECOME NUMBER IN PICTURE

LET THE GAME BEGIN

the more Veeky Forums you are, the less you need to spend on your clothes. all that Veeky Forums bullshit is meant to hide shit skeletal bodies, whereas a $10 walmart tshirt will cling to and emphasize all your hardwork

They're trying too hard.

If they basically just dressed in semi-expensive streetwear like your typical normie, they'd gain more respect.

Veeky Forums meetup

Fitness is the most normie hobby/lifestyle/interest so it figures.

>implying those guys aren't Veeky Forums

>Is Veeky Forums retarded?
does a bear shit in the woods?
does the pope rape little boys?

The more fit you are, the more you can get away with wearing nerd shit.

It helps that being a casual geek is in now with all the blockbuster cape films.

why does 70% of Veeky Forums think pure black == fashionable?
Holy fuck do you ever see models wearing all black? Ever?
There's a reason for that.

they're not that bad, just as most of fit is still dyel there's lot of skinnyfat teenagers on Veeky Forums who want to look good with just clothing. Knowing there's a middle ground is the true redpill

TBQH this kinda style aint that bad but it gets ruined by looking like a fuuccboi

I mean, beef up, fill those clothes and actually look like a man

dude is that fucking Dylann Roof on the right?

>that hair
fag detected.

No /sp/ is but fit is close second

Nice fit honestly, you could use some more muscle though.

Youre legs look like toothpicks.

Ya look how Veeky Forums he is, fits in perfectly

The Professional School Shooter is on the loose.

HAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHAHAHAHAHhahHHHahahahahahah+=+@+@+hahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagahag

They don't even look fashionable, guy n 3 just got a shirt, jeans and hair product, that's it hahahahahahahahaha

Nah, you look equally shit. And those are not 1000 USD outfits. If they are, they paid for brands and not materials.

>mfw Veeky Forums thinks they look good or dress well

Veeky Forums is a waste of fucking time. lift and you can wear whatever the fuck you want and look amazing

I swear to god that guy on the far right had the head shopped. I swear that's some school shooter or something from a couple years ago but I can't put my finger on who it is

The Pope doesn't rape.little kids. He is a Jesuit, they only build Catholic schools and charge huge amounts of.money and buy BMW's afterwards with the overcharge profits

I swear to god youre both new and stupid

It looks bad because it's.too baggy. Kid needs to lift or get his jacket tailored

No shit it's Dylan Roof, he shot up a black church.

You don't look like a man. You look like a faggot.
That's really my problem with Veeky Forums
They idolise weakness.
Even the red pilled fags who try get into masculine looks are still all scrawny and weak

They are just mad that are all skinny fat weirdos who don't even have a gym bro.

>ywn be as fashionable as dylan

fug

no that guy on the right is literally dylan roof, theres no way

little teeny manlet

>all the newfags in this thread who've never heard of Adobe Photoshop

No shit you faggot thats the joke

top or bottom?

Bottom of course