Be fat

>be fat
>go to gym for the first time today
>get dirty looks from half the guys in the weight section

I've never felt so intimated and unwanted before. I thought you guys said no one would even notice you were there

Unless you were doing something outrageous the dirty looks were probably all up in your noggin.

It's because you went on new years, if you actually keep going and work hard while you're there they'll stop/respect you

People noticed because you're a NYR

Is it a small local gym or a gym chain?

This. OP was "that guy."

Honestly the only reason they may look at you is the NYR thing. Other than that no one in the gym gives a fuck about you, they are focused on their own workout. World doesn't revolve around you, unless you got that orbit ya fat cunt.

who cares

Unless you either smell bad or you're being a bench/rack hog literally no one in the entire world gives a shit. You just think people are glaring at you.

Get over it. Overcome it. Keep doing your stuff, day after day.

>World doesn't revolve around you, unless you got that orbit ya fat cunt.

Maybe you smell? Most fatties do..

Im really not looking forward to going tomorrow. Part of me hopes to see new faces, while the other is like, get the fuck off my lawn and out of my way.

> I've never felt so intimated and unwanted before
Good. I spent twice as long staring down all of the weaklings at the gym today. I saw so much shit today that I don't even know what to think

maybe they were just happy to see a fat shit improving himself, or wondering if you were gonna wash out like half the faggots they see come in

I doubt they were literally thinking man fuck this guy for being fat, because people in general don't work like that

They'll stop staring as soon as you stop yelling light weight, baby before every rep.

Ignore this faggot, he once putting up 135 for 1 and got excited about it also. We all start small.

All in your head, why should you care user? You're going to the gym to unfuck your situation, don't quit now

Fit:
> "Just go user, no-one is paying you any attention"
> Half the board posts are about other people at the gym

They memed you hard lad

This.

>contanstly shame people for being fat
>fat person actually goes to the gym
>"REEEE GET OUT OF MUH GYM

welcome to Veeky Forums, hypocrisy central

>I thought you guys said no one would even notice you were there
This is true all except for like half a month of the year. They hate NYR fags, and you are one.

Listen, dude.. You just have to ignore that shit. Why should you give a fuck what anyone thinks, anyway? Did they actually come up to you and threaten you physically or something? No? Then just ignore them, and do your work. You can't go through life letting people macho you out with a look, you'll be an omega dog to everyone that way and will get NOWHERE in life at all. You're going to the gym to take charge of your life and make positive changes, get out of your comfort zone, right? This is part of it. Rise to the challenge or stay down the rest of your life, choice is yours.

I stare when noobs do shit and marvel at how wrong they do it but act as they are Hardcore gym vets

Or maybe you stared at everyone and everybody else looked back waiting for you to ask how to do shit

Also there's not much to do between sets, most people just look around and watch what others are doing, I usually get about 2-3 "stares" while doing my squats because its in the corner so people can look my way to avoid eye contact with others and the mirror is in front of me so they can mire themselves

keep telling yourself that's the reason...