Who here /intermediatefasting/ here?

Who here /intermediatefasting/ here?

id like to start, but im doing a -750 cal from maintenance right now to kick off my diet and i already have a huge fucking headache. why did i let myself go last year Veeky Forums? why??

I do it to push into ketosis faster.

What the fuck is intermediate fasting?

Do you mean intermittent fasting?

wassup bloods i just smashed a decent size fast from dinner the 29th to breakfast this morning

Klokov does a complete fast one day a month.

I eat twice a day. At noon and then again at 6pm. About 1500 calories per day. 6'1 male down from 270 to 215 so far. I also row 4-6 days per week. Still a fat fuck but making progress

Me.
6th day so far.
It's going to take sometime to get adapted since it is dificult to not eat first thing in the morning.
I hope this shit gives some beneffits.

black coffee helps in the morning, with some sea salt thrown in

I do it

& take 10mg of Yohimbine (started at 2.5) when I get up (6am ish) - generally don't eat before 11am

Then after lunch I do the EC stack until my evening meal...

Cutting sucks balz

Have you noticed beneffits?
I'm eating at maintenance so i know i wont lose weight.
I'm doing it for the meme information i've read on anabolic men.

yohimbine kills hunger pretty good

liberates tons of FFAs into the bloodstream

yeah man i'm down 25 lb doing combos of alternate day fasting and 2 day fast 1 day feast

strength maintained or gained the whole time

I'm hungry right now and i just ate the 1889 kcals for today.

I thought it was something to do with the parasympathitic nervous system & alpha2 receptors...

So you don't eat for 2 days and then at the next day you eat the 3 days total calories.

yeah the alpha/beta receptors i don't really understand beyond yohimbine acting like a key that unlocks cells that are generally stubborn to release their fat reserves
pretty sure it's sympathetic stimulation

I have yohimbine but just never took any of it yet. If I use preworkout at the same time as yohimbine will anything bad happen? I wanna start working out first thing in the morning

yeah except on your feast day it's really hard to overeat (i've done it...christmas eve dinner...) so it works out. the only real problem with this kind of diet is that it fucks with sleep, your sleep gets a bit choppier and it's harder to fall asleep

Do the yohimbine while fasting first thing in the am

It works better while fasting & may fuck you up if you take it with a pre workout

At least get used to the feeling before stacking it imo...

you want to take yohimbine in the absence of insulin. so if your preworkout has calories, specifically carbs and protein, don't take them simultaneously. other than that if it's just like caffeine it's probably fine and even synergestic. you don't really want to lift on yohimbine your heart will feel like exploding. just gotta do steady state cardio, but its really easy because you get super focus

But you are cutting right?

I'm doing 16/8 fast at maintenance.

Isn't this diet a meme?
Does it really low down your cortisol and insuline?
Does it improve your health?

I've been doing it for about 2 weeks, and I love it. I don't even get hungry, it's weird because when I used to have breakfast I was hungry all the time.

Get your blood tested

Do it for a couple months

Get your blood tested again

Come back & report

What about you m8?

Does this still work if I have to train first thing in the morning? I'm afraid it could be catabolic if I don't eat anything until 6-7 hours after training.

Poorfag

Well parsimonious anyway

>it could be catabolic if I don't eat anything until 6-7 hours after training

That's the point user, burns more body fat (in theory)

I fucking love intermittent fasting. I did it for about 6 months last year, but stopped in December. I started again on the 26th of December and I'm loving it. I've actually come to like the feeling of an empty stomach in the morning. Combined with Keto it's amazing. I was an obesefag in June last year, and through fasting and keto I'm almost at a healthy weight range.

To any anons reading this: give it a try, it's definitely worth it. I usually eat between 1pm and 7pm, with a daily intake of 1200cal (which I will be upping now that I've started at the gym). r/intermittentfasting is a really good place to go for advice.

>now 2017
>not fasting on expert

You'll train like a bag of shit and feel worse if you leave it that long to eat man. Your pre/post training meals are really important to your body and recovery.

It means you don't fast when you're on beginner level

>not doing advanced fasting