Is it possible for a female to have a body like this?

Is it possible for a female to have a body like this?

I feel like i can achieve that.

Other urls found in this thread:

twistedsifter.com/2014/11/veiled-figures-carved-out-of-marble-by-antonio-corradini/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reborn

Or inject estrogen.

yes

uh...

granted you have the hipsize, literally almost no muscle and moderate bodyfat

why do women demand perfection in everything but themselves?

How do you deal with the penis issue though?

>Trying to look like a statue

You do realize that's just an artist impression and not an anatomy depiction, right?

No, the legs are way bigger than the torso, it's not properly proportioned. You can look close to it though, Google.any female training with barbells and they look like it, like the CrossFit models, but don't do CrossFit, it will fuck you up doing shitty form

That looks attainable for anyone with a couch and some chocolate.

spotted the retard
the models used by sculptors/artists during michaelangelo's time were almost always men who had done a bit of body building, even for the women, which is why the women always looked a bit on the "chunky" side
there is definitely muscle there beneath a layer of body fat. lack of definition != absence of muscle

>literally almost no muscle
look above the knees, observe quads, you that's fat jutting out? kys

Calm down ladies. Its a statue. He can't hurt its feelings.

Can anyone give me the sauce I kinda want to put a replica of this in my apartment

I don't know about that one specifically but it's very similar to the vestigial virgins statues of Rome.

>they don't recognize the Mother
I bet you think Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle when I say Michelangelo

you have a source for this claim?

yes, be a teenager from Renaissance Italy of about 5'3" mission accomplished

Yeah but I fucking hate TMNT though .

i paid attention in high school when they showed those documentaries about famous individuals from the past

You're not exactly the target demo.

>high school kid's analysis
Do you have something else?

>analysis
>implying there was any thinking on my part
i essentially just said it was common knowledge, so the onus is on you

What is it?

Well I was asking for a specific name of the statue because it's not the "modesty" statue but something similar

twistedsifter.com/2014/11/veiled-figures-carved-out-of-marble-by-antonio-corradini/

Boys under the age of 12.

I'm amazed every time I see this statue. How the hell do you even chisel a rock to make ripples in clothing like that, while still showing the human form just enough to show that its thin material. the way it drapes over the curves...absolutely stunning skill. also gives me an erection

>chisel
user, that's a venecian women who was petrified and painted over

And yet, 'modern art' people still think art is about the idea, not about actual skill.

>I bet you think Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle when I say Michelangelo
kek

Crushing painted eggs with your vag and spraying it across canvas while you walk across two pylons is THE way you protest the systematic oppression of women.

>its the current year, shitlord.

now thats dedication!

Amanda Lee
Stefania Ferrario
Anastasia Kvitko
Jocelyn Cano
Jaylene Ochoa
Kylie Jenner

I know this was a common practice, but I'm pretty sure OP's pic is a modern sculpture.

Eat well, sleep well, train well, don't do drugs.
It should be the physique that's most fun to achieve, because you won't have to starve yourself.

Undine Rising from the Waters by Chauncey Bradley

SS + GOMAD

Naturally big tits * big ass * wide hips and not overeating

Thats all it takes

Fat and exercise

Morbidly obese? Yeah it's possible with some Oreos dipped in peanut butter and deep fried in chicken grease

>almost no muscle
muscles shape your body. Skinnyfat girls look unattractive. The girl that statue was modeled after had to be quite active physically. Look at her stomach and legs

>working out for a body during a time where women literally did zero exercise

You just have to gain some weight and have good genetics for good fat distribution.

These statues are from the 19th century when women didn't exercise at all and were considered sexy if they were overweight.

You're a retard if you can't even notice that something like OP pic is something much more recent than Michelangelo. Besides the notion that sculptors relied on male models. They knew how to draw from imagination and had ancient sculptures of women to model their proportions after.

>they knew how to draw from imagination
"I draw what I see, not what I know" - Michelangelo
even if they do know how to, they don't. they used models.

Ah, this explains your asinine claims. Here I thought you're some art history 101 noob who doesn't actually study or draw. Even that was too much credit.

The artists the past knew how to draw from imagination. So even if they may have used a male model for the pose, it was only for the position of the limbs. Again, they had ancient sculptures of females. Michelangelo is singular for making his female bodies look masculine, and it's not in all cases as many people who lack any spirit of search for evidence think. He's completely capable of depicting the female form with sweetness and grace than one would expect of him if the only things they know of him are from some high school documentaries.

Beautiful. I want to make love to this fictional woman.

they used models for more than just limb positioning, they also used them for anatomy. of course, they may add certain features depending on what they want the art to be, but using references is what you do in that time, for that business.
i said "almost always," not "always," and i never said Michelangelo wasn't capable of depicting the female form.
i will admit mistaking the OP for another work, but i haven't said anything incorrect about ol' Micky

Yes. All you have to do is not eat shitty foods and like a pig. Literally.

Why look for females when males can nail that physique

All that got nailed in that picture was that man, in his childhood, by an authoritative figure, quite probably an abusive step-father or a sports coach.

>tfw no boipucci to fill