Would you let your girlfriend wear this to the beach?

Would you let your girlfriend wear this to the beach?

LOL someone like you will have a hard enough time getting ANY girlfriend to start with, then you're going to start dictating to her what she can and can't wear? You won't keep one for long that way, and you'll have fights constantly. What a loser.

My girlfriend isnt allowed to leave the kitchen.

Better wife that ass

Of course not but hey I'm not a cuck like >constant fights

this is why you become a shredded sick cunt with a good career (me) and date 2/10s, they do anything you fucking say, would let you beat them (not that I beat my gf, just saying she would let me If I wanted) with no complaints

>his 'girlfriend' is his mom
Hi Oedipus

Found one of the virgins of the thread..

>this guy

sure thing retard

if you're 5-6 points/10 (or more) on a 1-10 scale better than a woman they do anything you say

you would know this except you've been having trouble finding a -3/10

I don't see the issue as long as I'm there.

She can go topless if she wants but she's going to have to deal with my cupping her tits.

No, you treat them like shit and remind then they'll die alone because nobody will stay loyal to their bitchy asses. Trust me, they can be kept on a leash.

>if you're 5-6 points/10 (or more) on a 1-10 scale better than a woman they do anything you say
LOL no, that's so absurdly wrong that I can't even laugh, I just have to slowly shake my head in sadness at how clueless you are. That's how we can all tell you're a kissless virgin, because you actually believe that women will 'do anything you say' for any reason whatsoever, LOL you're SO painfully dumb..

so it's okay if I show my buff body instead of wearing a shirt at the beach?

Found *another* kissless virgin in the thread..
>actually believes these adolescent fantasies are real

you're either not 100x out of your GF's league or you're just a crappy dude (ugly, dyel, poor) so she doesn't feel the urge/desire to please you

>wifing a slut who wears who wears thongs in public
Don't get surprised when she gives birth to a half nigger and tells you she doesn't know why

At least I HAVE girlfriends, and am not a kissless virgin who believes adolescent dominance fantasies, like you apparently do.

Do yourself a favor, kid: Stop getting your 'relationship' info from Penthose Forum letters, that's just made-up shit, not in the least real.

Also stop posting on Veeky Forums, you're obviously Underage B&.

Kek my gf doesnt let me show off my body either

I swear that's my gf...

Like you have a choice in what your girlfriend does...

A wife might actually listen to your objections to wearing a thing in public

>dating a womanlet with high lat and calf insertions and violin hips
M8...

Thong*

Fucking autocorrect

>violin hips
More like a bass cello

Nope and if she complains I'll say fuck off she can be single. It's about self respect at the end of the day if you tell her you don't want her wearing something and she doesn't listen to you why stay with her? That's a red flag get some self respect boys for real girls aren't something to hold in high regard think of a relationship as someone you don't need but would much prefer to have around not only will you have better relationships and whatnot but a better life.

>imagining this not being a troll post

Jesus christ

My current girlfriend, no. She constantly dictates me what I should do, say or wear. So the last thing I'll do is let her go to the beach in whatever she wants; it's only fair I dictate her back.

Now if I was with the girl of my dreams, I'd even let her walk on beach naked. Show off to everyone that this is mine and they can't have it.

>things virgins say

Ya damn right friend :^)

chances are i probably wouldn't be dating a girl that dresses in that way

more like a lap steel

Yeah why not?

>I'd even let her walk on beach naked

Cuck detected

No, you're the cuck.
I bet you wouldn't even participate in a mfm threesome with your girl

Who is this?

i would also like to know

Absolutely not, covered elbows, ankles, face at all times in public

>not beating women
Fucking gay cuckold, bet your are of German or British ancestry

As a married man, this is the best post in this thread.

I'd make sure my gf wasn't that fat/fridgemode.

if it's my private beach I'll break out the full on slutty maid hentai outfits

otherwise it's the hajib and chastity belt

Emylia Argan

Nope. The average girl would probably say 'you're controlling me/you're mentally abusing me' to which I would reply 'if you don't like it break up with me'.

First of all I'm not going to try control my girlfriend's behaviors, which means that if she wants to wear this shit out in the public then we are done. But I try to date women who wouldn't pull out a thong at a beach just like I wouldn't pull out a Speedo to show of my gains.

This is just my personal preference, I don't care about what other brahs do with their hoes.

That's a good way to estrogen pills in your food, asscunt

You in Hawaii Veeky Forumsbro?

Nope. Because she's pale as fuck, and we're in Australia, so she'd get skin cancer and die.

not OP, but i am

Emylia Argan

You recognize that stretch of beach? By Diamond Head/Cromwell...

was

Would you let your son out of the house dressed like this?

>shouldn't have keked
>did anyways

I wouldn't even let him out of my bed dressed like that.

Disgusting slut, should be acidfaced Tbh

ofc, i like that spot alot

islamist detected

Implying pure-blood Anglos are not number 1 at beating the savage out of any woman

>not showing off your gains
>not letting your gf show off too
i enjoy being the best looking couple and others should know it. let them be jealous

Well this is interesting. I know that beach. Pretty sure I know the girl. Her whole family too. Are you the boyfriend she brought back for Christmas?

Yes? Who are you, what do you know?

That's not true at all

>he doesn't cook his own food
Self-made always tastes better, dunno why.

You should throw acid in her kuffar whore face, inshallah

Why wouldnt I let her wear it? I want to check out her hot ass while we're at the beach, not worried that she is going to get picked up by another guy, so what do I have to worry about? Someone else looking at her ass? Why should I care? Let them be jelly.

>Not going topless

Lol Americans

now this kind of thinking is why white girls chose black guys more and more.

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTTTPPPTTPT*

Well, if she wants to wear that shit, she's a lost slut already... So she can't be my girlfriend.

girls like a real man
real men wouldn't let their bitches dress like whores
and if she did then he wouldn't be with a ho

>perpetually single men argue the best ways to get women to do what you want

Yeah, muslims are the manliest men on earth.

Are you trying to tell me they're not?

>a society based entirely around patriarchal power structures
>highly aggressive and warlike
>absolute control over their women
>zero tolerance for degeracy

>zero tolerance for degeracy

Quit it with this fucking meme. Islam is chock full of weed/opium smoking inbred kiddy fucking retards.
They're a bunch of degenerates through and through.

I live in Brazil, OP's pic is a huge bikini by my standards. Pic related is the common size women use around here, they can use even smaller, but bigger is granny-tier.

>absolute control over their women
>woman gets raped, they kill her
>fucking little boys and goats, many such cases!

yeah something tells me they're not doing it right

face it tiger, traditional western values are the ideal

When my girlfriend and I first started dating she would wear somewhat revealing clothing. Nothing like OP, but showing some ass in a bathing suit, wearing *shorter* shorts but not where her buttcheeks were hanging out, dresses with no back, etc. This was all done to keep *me* interested in her and show that she was sexually available, for me.

Fast forward to about 6 months. She stopped wearing clothes like that. She took out her nipple piercings, and became more conservative in general.

If you're new to the relationship and she's wearing shit like that it is just to keep you interested in her. If you're past the honeymoon stage and she continues, then she is probably just insecure or an attention whore (or both).

Good luck anons.

I m jealous

anyone else here in an open relationship?

No, cuck.

>When my girlfriend and I first started dating she would wear somewhat revealing clothing. Nothing like OP, but showing some ass in a bathing suit, wearing *shorter* shorts but not where her buttcheeks were hanging out, dresses with no back, etc. This was all done to keep *me* interested in her and show that she was sexually available, for me.

Wrong. She dressed like that because she wasn't sure she was going to commit to you. She wanted to keep her options open.

man i'd lose my shit at the beach, thank god all the women are ugly here

why is this on fit

Lmao you finna get BLACKED son

>implying
2017 and still tfw no gf ;___;

Ive fuckee 5 muslims girls and took there v.
There reason as because white men treat women better, they were all heartbroken that we had to end.

Sadly they are cucked by the "society"...but dont think muslim women dont like us.

>tfw my bengali qt will be getting married off
>she is so cute and innocent and everyone thinks she is a virgin
> my cock went in and out of her 12 times a second and i cummed all over her size 3 feet

I pretend i find it hot but itl break.me when i seeher wedding photos
Fariha i love you :'(

years ago, why?

If she wanted to sure. She dresses like Wednesday Addams though so I doubt she would.

>your girlfriend

That girl you used to be interested in so you asked her out and she said yes. The one you hit it off with on the first date and she was the first one to call afterwards to know when the next one was.

Good job. She'll be beheaded when her husband notices no blood.

I used to tell my ex not to wear things which I thought were stupidly slutty, she'd act offended at first but when I didn't give in she'd be very apologetic.
In the end I left her as she was super clingy and let her insecurities and emotions run wild resulting in arguments where she'd go in cycles of being angry with me, crying and then apologising.
I realised that these arguments couldn't be resolved with logic as she was subconsciously just doing things to get reactions from me as a child would throw a tantrum to get a reaction from a parent.
Almost every woman I've met pulls this kind of crap I used to react to it but I quickly realised that just makes things worse. They don't want constructive solutions to their problems, because they don't want to work on their problems they just crave attention.
I got carried away with the rant. I'm posting it anyway since I took the time to type it and it made me slightly pissed.

>girlfriend

>let

this is why you're single bro

>gf
sure any basic girl I date can look however
>potential wife material
Nah, I would be more protective of her

>date 2/10s

If a girl would date me, she could wear whatever she wanted.
> where are all the fit gay women?

>implying girls aren't submissive bitches that love to be controlled.

> blood the first time you have sex
You're doing sex wrong, the hymen shouldn't bleed, it's a small membrane that has an opening in the center, if you are gentle like you are supposed to be with a virgin, it won't tear.
Then after a couple times you can start having more rough sex.

Sure, why not? Guys are gonna stare at her ass anyway.