How do vegans not get fat? They consume tons of carbs and calorie dense foods. It doesn't add up to me...

How do vegans not get fat? They consume tons of carbs and calorie dense foods. It doesn't add up to me. Is there something I'm missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They consume tons of carbs and calorie dense foods

Most unprocessed plant foods are pretty calorie sparse and filling. And carbs aren't themselves fattening.

>plants
>calorie dense

Yes you're missing the part where they pile up so many fad diets to be the most health- and animal-conscious (vegan, gluten free, rainforest friendly, etc.) that they limit themselves to eating fucking grass. They would rather starve than eat something that doesn't fit their fad diets and they would rather stick to their fad diets than be criticized for eating like a normal human.

They're 'skinnyfat'; it's so goddamned hard to get enough protein at all, let alone high quality protein, that they have no muscle mass to speak of. They just waste away.

The ugly truth about Veganism is that it's the ultimate expression of self-hatred; it's a MORAL choice to place animals above humans, and is not in any way shape or form good for human health and vitality; you can *survive* on a strict vegetarian diet but you can't *thrive* on it. That's why it's as anti-Veeky Forums as you can get, the Ultimate Gains-Goblin. Avoid.

they're most likely skinnyfat with 17% or more BF%. it's just that they have absolutely no muscle mass so when wearing clothe's it doesn't show so much.

Also assuming they don't gulp down rice and nuts like a madman, then vegetables generally aren't calorie dense.

Sweet potatos/potatos/parsnips are 800 calories per KILOGRAM.
frozen mixed vegetables are 400-600 calories per KILOGRAM.
tofu is like 1000 calories per KILOGRAM.
grapes, berries, pineaples, etc are 500-600 calories per KILOGRAM.

that's a lot of food to fill out say, 2500-3000 calories a day (prolly less since vegcucks are usually females or omega males with 0 muscle and activity).

yeah I know a girl who always argues with me about it and I don't know how they do it. She tags me in IG posts of vegan bodybuilders who take more juice than Rich Piano and tries to make a point. I know most the protein dense vegan foods are very calorie dense as well.

Not to mention the affects it has on the brain and body over all.

> Vegans don't get fat.

Actually there's lots of skinny-fat vegans. Used to live in Berkeley, they all ate huge amounts of junk food, although you didn't see massive vegan hambeasts, either. (well one of my coworkers is borderline).

But if it's true at all (Perhaps for people first getting into it), it's because losing weight is calories, and any change in diet where almost everything you eat can no longer be eaten forces you to intake more calories.

Eventually, vegans find that one brand of cheesy poofs and apple juice that they really like and they get fat.

Some people who get into veganism maintain an interest in the daily specifics of what they eat, that's also helpful.

> it's so goddamned hard to get enough protein at all

Is it?

There are many good vegan sources of protein, but eating a bowl of lentils a day would get old. Then things like peanuts and almonds are high as fuck in calories.

>lentils

7g protein per 100 calories.

>lean pork shoulder, chicken breast, cod, trout, most lean fishes, leaner cuts of turkey

20g protein per 100 calories

>fattier cuts of pork, chicken thighs with skin on, salmon, most beef cuts, most lamb cuts

10-12g protein per 100 calories.

Yeah sorry but your "protein source" is actually a fucking CARB source.

Now soybeans/tofu is actually a ton of protein, but unless you take aromatase inhibitors or something, enjoy that testosterone raping if you eat any meaningful amount for bodybuilding.

you're stuck at chugging down pea protein powder, which is inferior to casein.

>Yeah sorry but your "protein source" is actually a fucking CARB source.

2 birds, 1 stone. Otherwise you're just eating chicken with rice on the side for carbs anyway.

On top of that, plant-based protein sources are usually incomplete. I found this one vegan protein powder that had decent protein concentration and was more or less complete, but it was almost unedible. On it's own, I actually vomited trying to force myself to down it, and I don't have a weak stomach by any means. I tried cooking with it, but it's smell was so strong that it was obsolete. It didn't even mix. Like it was actually impossible to mix it thoroughly. I eventually tried to mix it in a high power electric blender, still didn't mix and remained clumpy. Fucking cancer, that shit is.

>enjoy that testosterone raping
That's why most vegans are effeminate as fuck unless they roid twice as hard as normal roiding bodybuilders. It's also why vegan faggots are numales who think masculinity is "toxic".

or eating leaner cuts of pork/fish with sweet potatos/lentils which have tons more protein, and all the carbs/fat I need.

If you ate exclusively kidney beans and lentils you'd just barely hit your protein requirements for a nattie, complete fucking garbage diet.

>any change in diet where almost everything you eat can no longer be eaten forces you to intake more calories
No you fat fuck

vegans have a higher cancer risk im pretty sure.

its the same reason steve jobs got cancer with his vegan diet.

Lower risk actually

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

>its the same reason steve jobs got cancer with his vegan diet.

Steve Jobs wasn't a vegan, but that would be a stupid thing to say anyway.

4 of the 5 vegans I know in real life are fat. Most of them eat a lot of vegan chocolate and baking.
There is a way

Carbs do not make you fat, that's a meme.

I want you to know this thread has filled me with rage. Almost everything posted is mis-information.

I still love you, though, Veeky Forums.

When I was a vegetarian for 3 months, I lost 12 kg.

And I was eating pasta, bread and potatoes like everyday.

checked

vegan here, I feel the same way

>its the same reason steve jobs got cancer with his vegan diet.
Staffan Lindeberg just died of pancreatic cancer. Guess paleo must be shit too.

Their bodies are dying from nutritional hormone deficiency. Trust me i was a vegan fag for a bit cause i was trying to get puss. Anyhow realized it was worth it and i actually just spent more money on vegan food. Also potato chips.

How big were you to begin with?

>plants
>calorie dense

>it's because losing weight is calories, and any change in diet where almost everything you eat can no longer be eaten forces you to intake more calories.

the opposite is the truth, and the ONE good thing about veganism...................

Point them out pls

Have you ever eaten a vegetable?

Only vegan I've ever know personally was a fat, short, spherical womanlet. She smoked, drank, and ate boxed vegan shit all day.