>ex gf gets new bf
>lurk his insta
>he's about an 8/10
>his ex gf was a 9/10
>ex gf is about a 6/10

this will not end well for her

yes

one day she will love me

Can't wait for them Right wing gainz this in April.

>I stayed home last night
>She went out
>Probably kissed someone

This year, this fucking year man. I am going to slay pussy and be a savage.

No
Only desperate beta faggots lift for girls
I lift to look like a sick cunt

Do it for him.

>she wasn't at the new years party I went to

Shes a 7/10 at best but has the best personality of any girl I've met. I should just find some other girl.

Feeling inspired now, yes. She's too adorkable for me not to want her.

>tfw you will never be in a threesome with her and Ivanka Trump

why even lift?

Fucked my friend, I have the strength to improve myself, FOR MYSELF. Hope you other lads become savages and make it this year. Let's make this shit happen.

>not stephanie mcmahon and ivanka
gay

I do it for him

Yeah

For her

fitbros help, I made out with her on nye but we haven't spoken since. I don't want to message first but what if she never says anything (we haven't ever spoken on fb so I feel like if I message her it'll look like bait what do)

>Don't forget: you're hime forever

Will you definitely run into her at some point? Like at work or at uni?

I won't see her for a few months now because everyones going back to uni over the next few weeks but we're in the same social circles

message her first because i promise you she won't be the one messaging you first

fitbros, can you help?

She's a client at my company and I have a massive crush on her. Everybody in the company knows but I pretent to be indifferent about her. We have no policy against any of that (it's a small company and I see the female 'ceo' daily and we joke around all the time, I haven't talked about her with her but she knows.) and we don't deal using millions of dollars (she's more like a customer buying our services regularly).

Man, I honestly don't know what to do. The super-duper-manly man in me thinks 'if she wants that go for it' (I'm 100% sure she's into me) but I don't want to be unprofessional (I started work a few years ago and it's my first serious job.

>inb4 your hr department would fire your ass

we don't have departments, let alone hr people. it's a

damn my crippling social anxiety

user, either go for it or ask your ceo if it'd be a problem. To be pretty sure just wait until your off the clock and approach her. If it didn't happen at work you're almost certainly good

I fuck my ass with a himilayan salt dildo every morning while doing yoga and my chakras are so aligned that I fart like a foghorn

Yes

...you two made out... youre the guy... whats to be worried about lmao

Speaking of her
>New Years Eve
>Coworker sends me a snap at 11:57 or so of her with the clock filter and says "wya"
>Wasn't too sure what she meant and didn't want to jump to conclusions so just reply that I'm home
>Few minutes later at like 12:10 she sends me another snap that says "you missed it :("
>Say something back like "2017 already starting off with disappointment"
>Obviously meaning the kiss you do at midnight
>Going out with a bunch of coworkers tomorrow
>She'll be there
How should I proceed? Should I jokingly mention it or something? Or should I just not mention it unless she does?

Girls almost never message first, neveeer

Trips of truth

i'd love to but for that she would need to let me