Ok I've just spent an hour searching through archives for that video of Scooby reading the letter Veeky Forums sent him...

Ok I've just spent an hour searching through archives for that video of Scooby reading the letter Veeky Forums sent him. I know it's out there, does anyone have it?
I also need some tips on triceps. Mine are really lacking and it makes my arms look even more skeletal than they already are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9YudlCYd_gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm still searching the archives but if I find it I will post it for whatever lurkers there may be.

Will post some other golden Veeky Forums humour things in the mean time

please continue OP I am laffin over here

no but seriously what the fuck do you say in this situation?

I have enough screencaps to last us the night but if anyone has that link to the scooby vid that would be great

>"don't test me"

But actually, saying something like "I know" can usually be a good bridge into something

never seen the scooby video but please don't stop posting screens

Most cringey story.
Also someone has got to know about this video, it's priceless

Multipart coming up

I missed >39868888 by one digit

I'm going to post the screencap of the actual letter scooby reads in the vid next

fake and not funny.

Blessed by gets

Has anyone at least seen the Scooby video before?

This is the best Veeky Forums humor thread I've seen in a long time

It's literally just me posting, I didn't realize my collection was this good

Different user, your collection is great please keep going. Actual gold mine of good shit.

I got this from Veeky Forums and actually study it occasionally

I Supermong still a meme?

>Manlets

bro this is the best Veeky Forums humor thread ive ever seen.
actually different pictures than the same 20 or 30 that get reposted in every other thread. keep going i love you

Agree

Thanks lads, I've dumped as much as I can for tonight. Glad you enjoyed. I didn't find the Scooby vid I was looking for you but at least I made some Veeky Forumsizen's nights.

sorry bro i looked around for it for about half an hour and no luck

Last one

thanks for your dump really enjoyed it m8

I went and looked with a basic search and couldn't find it. You definitely made my night, though.

Video is still up but its unlisted

Solve my "internal server error" puzzle and I will post url

You're a bro. I hope you find the video you're looking for.

amazing, luv u user

youtu.be/9YudlCYd_gs
Dis one?

No vid detected
Do a push/pull that focuses on arm growth and mass gaining for big arms. I usually stick with higher volume training but I've done my fair share of low rep as well. Depends on your body type and shape but I feel that some tricep exercises really just hit my anterior delt more than anything but I've got a genetic superbeast look to me. I would say do a lot witht he cable and stack machine most pushdowns. The logic is that it is the EXACT negative of a bicep curl. I personally like using the straight bar on a cable/stack and like to use a reverse-grip curling form.
>Bench press narrow and wide
>Cable kickbacks
>Dumbell kickbacks
>tricep dips rear and front
>Pushdowns (fuck with different grips and rep schemes, but this is the essential tricep exercise.)
>Skull crushers (better for high volume IMO)

Lastly make sure your doing your push-pull in that order of pushing muscles the day before pulling muscles. I really feel like that times out recoveries better than the other way around.

that protag kun look like the mc on that french manga called Dreamland

oh how come nobody asked for sauce yet