How does Chad get away with squatting only lmao1pl8 ?

How does Chad get away with squatting only lmao1pl8 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=6mHlfEJseww
youtube.com/watch?v=CJHfzeANl0c
instagram.com/p/BGATT_RuSW-/?taken-by=realchadjohnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

training with lmao1pl8 is all chad needs to bring his squat to 40 kg over your max

>implying anyone here did not manage to squat 1pl8 their first day

I actually squatted 2 plate on my first day... ATG Jason Blahino style

started from 3pl8, played wow all my life only lol

guess i got ok genetics

You do realize I said no one on this board squatted less than 1pl8 their first day, meaning everyone managed more than 1pl8, right?

No you didn't.

AYY LMAO, spot the fast food patron

I weigh 145
I bench 160 3x5
I squat 175 3x5
I can't wait to kill myself

Nice bw squat dere bud

jealous
?
nah was just skinnyfat

EAT
A
T

squatted 4 plate and 3 plate bench press the MOMENT i fucking walked in the gym

For the record I deadlifted 8pl8 my first day. Started off with 1 and just went up a pl8 every rep.

Daily reminder to be more like Chad

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8

Fucking DYEL, i deadlifted the ENTIRE GYM

I mean, you're a bit on the heavy side and the squat is kind of bad, but that's a great bench Tbh

is there literally ANY person in the world who gives a fuck about how much you squat other than Veeky Forums?

holy fuck

Yes. Other gymbros and fitness boards.

fitness boards aka the misc aka good1decadeago.com

literally nobody gives a fuck.

other fitness bros? if you're actually swole nobody is going to say a fucking word.

other than fat fitizen first 6 months training into "strength" in order to compensate for a lack of overall development & aesthetics.

its ok dude i remember being a pudgy 17 year old not wanting to be jealous of the other ripped muscular guys so I'd be like "hehhh but does he leg press 7 PLATES??!?!?!??"

x)

>Christian Bishop, Chad Johnson, Daniel Maguire, Evan Bass, Grant Kemp, Vinny Venteria, and Wells Adams were all chosen for the third season of Bachelor in Paradise.
>Johnson was removed from the show by Chris Harrison in episode 1 for aggressive behaviour towards everyone and finished 30th, placing last

what's his fucking problem

>h-hey chad, i can't see your face
>...that's cool, what do you want

i only squatted a half plate on my first day lol but then 1 plate on my second so was preddy gud

Chad seems like a bro desu

Why is Chad George Michael?

I did 10pl8. Almost did 11pl8 but I failed the last rep. Just fuck my shit up senpai

Are you me? The sad part is I had to gain 10 lbs in the last two months to get to 145.

Because he knows that outside of a few niche groups, no one cares about any of your lifts except the bench.

I was banned from the gym for using too many pl8s.

love that gif though

Because Chad is not a chubby wannabe powerlifting who likes obsessing over numbers and shitpost on a Japanese imageboard for social outcasts.

>free meat isn't finding love

Because he doesn't shitpost on Veeky Forums.

Because most people don't lift more than 135 lbs in their everyday lift and legs tend to be hidden from view most of the year.

Plus, big legs can make your frame look like a rectangle instead of a triangle.

This

In other words, he's not a trumpet

> implying this isn't the real Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=6mHlfEJseww

Another:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJHfzeANl0c

Is this a gay dating show?

based Chad

It's called Finding Prince Charming.

THIS
Just lmfao at gymcels doing SS and wanking over numbers and bragging about how they don't do isolations or splits

I squatted 4 plates before I ever entered the gym.

This guy looked so shitty back when he was in the marines.

instagram.com/p/BGATT_RuSW-/?taken-by=realchadjohnson

How did he looksmax like this is beyond me.

Minoxidil applied facially and cruising on test and winny

Because he can bench 3 plates.

me had to bring my own barbell to the gym to be able to squat my warmup at 50pl8

Holy shit, he's the GOAT

>No girl on planet Earth ever chooses Evan
>for ANYTHING

Chad is literally a walking Chad meme

>not squatting 3pl8 on your first day

It wasn't the best form, but I still got it, got 4pl8 about 2 months later, I guess I have decent genetics.

I did, but I didn't do it with good form that's for sure.
In 6 months of GOMAD and about 30kg weight gain and becoming a fat shit at the age of 15, I had a 140kg squat, underdeveloped upperbody and ripped jeans. I also had erectile dysfunction and depression, which I can only assume was the fact I was lactose intolerant and didn't realize it (holy fuck I'm a PhD student in Molecular genetics now, and I was a fucking retard back when I was 15). I also shat only once a week and was dehydrated. THanks SS + GOMAD.

But 5/3/1 and UD 2.0, as well as a diet change, and weight loss changed everything.

Anyway, at 23 I can now do a 185kg bench, 240kg squat and 305kg deadlift. I'm 5'11 and 98kg @ whatever bodyfat atm.
I could bench only the bar, if even that when I started, and barely deadlift 80kg.
I was weak as fuck and weighed 48kg (started at 14, 5'8)

Point is, it doesn't matter what the fuck you started at. It matters where you end up. Keep lifting, diet right, train, enjoy lifting and don't let it become life. You'll make it one day.

Keep lifting bro, you'll get there one day.

I don't know how they thought making someone else the bachelor this season made any sense. from an entertainment stand point, Chad was the correct choice.