Wew, so this is what its like to be preggo so far

wew, so this is what its like to be preggo so far.

was tired all the time and it feels hard to breathe (1st trimester), you feel things shifting around inside via short sharp pains, also since everything smells strong i feel queasy easily (smell of fried food makes me heave), starting 2nd trimester now. I am so scared of stretch marks, but i'm not really showing (My mom said she didnt really show till 3rd trimester)

Good luck on everybody's gains this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.menshealth.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay strong preggochan

The baby's black

>tfw no gf to breed repeatedly
JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

manlet in the making. he is already lacking nutrients

Hope you're going on a 9 month mild bulk for the baby's sake, getting shredded will make your kid a skeltal manlet.

are you GOD? how can you know whether or not hes lacking nutrients?

that doesnt look natural at all

please eat

Good luck on your pregnancy bulk brah

AYY LMAO

Ive been taking daily prenatal vitamins, i hope this helps him not be a manlet.

Dad is 6'1 im 5'5.

I'm trying to eat ballanced macros and foods with folic acid like avocados.

looks very natural, id argue its having tons of fat storage on your body like 90% of woman have it this day and age is whats not natural at al

6'1 minus 5'5 is 0'6
Half of 0'6 is 0'3
So your son will be 5'8
He will be a manlet.

now this is why I come here

Girls leave this is a boys only
Club

>weak immune system
>malnourishmment
>not optimal development conditions
>premature birth which has a high chance of
>cerebral palsy
>delayed development
>visual and hearing problems
>hypothermia
>low blood sugar
>infections

i can list this shit for hours

damnit he will never learn then.

I've got fingers crossed though.

don't forget to give vit D drops to your baby when suitable, ask doctor about it.

vitamins won't do shit if you stay at such low weight.

if you want to be one of those fit fitness social media moms during pregnancy for the sake of some shitty social media then give birth to a retarded manlet go ahead, otherwise gain weight for the sake of him.

she looks like she exercises and eats healthy al thins that prevents what you listed
>b b b but my mother said being skinny and not stuffing your face with hamburgers 24/7 when prego was dangerous

yeeh and look how you turned out....
Lets just face it, your mother is a fat piece of shit

OP looks healthy. You only need to eat a 200 calories extra and thats towards the end of pregnancy. Keep eating a balanced diet with plenty of leafy greens OP, and congratulations. Im trying for a baby in the upcoming months, its a very exciting chapter of life.

What is the minimal 'weight' (im assuming you mean bodyfat) for proper fetus nutrition mr doctor?

interesting just googled it, im bummed my breast milk wont be good enough natty.

But im motivated, its critical the baby gets the best start to develop into chad and thus make it.

she should also do some crossfit while we're at it

why not eat a double cheeseburger too while were at it

>develop into chad and thus make it.

you'll still love him if he doesnt end up Chad? r-right? my parents probably had high hopes too, and look at me now, posting on anime inspired fitness vitamin consultation ouija board :)

also, just eat right and good luck.

>Not doing GOMAD

never gonna make it

6'1 minus 5'5 is 0'8 user...

Also that's wrong, the formula for expected height is as follows:
For boys: Fathers height + mothers height + 14 cm, divided by two
For girls: Fathers height + mothers height - 14 cm, divided by two

Sorry, to burst your bubble, but you aren't pregnant. That is a roid belly.

>murrican measurements

t-thanks im trying! its exiting and scary because you keep thinking so much of the future.

well sure, i think even the parents of mass murders love their children.

Im BOCAD, bowl of cereal a day. Rice chex or life.

>not injecting bullshark semen directly into your womb to turn your baby into the swolest fetus that ever popped into existence

never gonna make it

>2017
>not reverse searching

didn't say pic related bro

im a pale slav with active lifestyle, so not fat before baby (so a science experiment desu) im hoping to be a milf.

>tfw this is actually Veeky Forumss mentality

Should have said something when someone wrote you look healthy though, now it is just awkward

>white boi find this attractive
>literally no ass

I could also be retarded and misinterpreted it while the person referred to that certain look as healthy in general so nvmd and carry on

t. laqueefa diabeetus jackson

was perfect time to use 't-thanks' and happy to see another fit minded preggo (almost preggo but it'll happen for her soon)

I dont think it looks unhealthy, impressed no stretchmarks and hope for the same for me.

>I dont think it looks unhealthy
I don't either, gl with your pregs

>2000+10+6+2 days as of today
>posting on a japanese flower arrangement forum
>being host to a literal gains goblin
>being a woman

Shiggity diggity
Also nice gyno, faggot

>implying next gen's manlet cutoff wont be at 6'2"

>tfw i would lick that prego pus pus until she was too tired to cum anymore
bonus points if she was my gf and was carrying a child of some black chad
no beta

Her ring switched hands. Fake. Real women have curves.

face and frame though, even if he is 6'1 king of manlets

Dad is 6'1, mum is 5'2, I'm 6'1
>myth busted

means your dad got cucked by someone almost 7' tall. God damn.

I wanna fuck a pregnant chick so bad HNNGGHH

Lmao the wife has to eat for 2 meme

Enjoy your fat wife you sour grapes fat fuck

Holy SHIT
user I'm on a nofap you quit posting that right now you fucking faggot

Leave fucking 3DPD

Just wanted to say congrats to op. My gf is at 10 weeks and we just heard the heartbeat. She also has some pretty bad nausea from food, so it's been tricky to balance eating enough.

Exciting times, looking forward to being a dad.

And just so all the fatties can relax, first trimester the baby is tiny. Recommend to only gain about 5 lbs during the first three months, and weight gain will increase more rapidly after that. Total body weight gain from pregnancy is around 25 to 30 lbs, most of that going to increased blood volume, fetal weight, and breast growth.

I'm 33wks preggo rn due feb with our second
No new stretchmarks (turned into freddy kreuger last preg)

But seriously once you have the kid you wont care for the stretch marks. You can always fade them. Tone up to smooth the skin etc

Tell her to take some b6 vitamins. Those helped me a bit. If her nausea gets really bad have her ask for Zantac. Her nausea could be from the acid in her stomach

I have really bad morning sickness the first trimester. To the point where I ended up losing 10lbs. Once I hit second trimester I was golden tho
Now on third tri and nearly ready to pop. Your girl will be fine

My girl is 33 weeks, we're expecting a girl. A lot of stretch marks despite using all the recommend lotions. She's gained 30 pounds so far.

Is there literally anywhere left in the internet where women haven't infiltrated yet? Jesus I am so fucking sick of not being able to visit ANY website anymore without a bunch of attention seeking women chirping up and bringing up otherwise completely irrelevant topics that out them as women, just so everyone recognizes them as women and gives them special attention.

This is a male website and a male fitness board. Pregnancy is a 100% irrelevant topic here. We're men trying to look good and/or be strong and healthy. Get out of our board you cunt, and take all the beta fat-dads who browse Veeky Forums pretending like they lift who are talking to your now about their pregnant wives/girlfriends with you.

Yeah, I mean, why would anyone think that pregnancy is more on topic for the board than frogposting, feels threads and Piana memes?

though I agree that this thread contributes very little and is an obvious attention grab

I do agree with that also. But in the tier of things that irritate me, attention seeking women posters is a little higher up than irrelevant /r9k/, /pol/, etc crossposters. At least those ones are on the right website, they just need to learn which board they belong on and stop shitting up Veeky Forums.

Would your bf suck on your lactating tits?

>tfw no gf to knock up

I don't know in what geological era you used to post on 4chins, but this site has since become mainstream and there's no way to make it the all boys' club you are dreaming of and no reason for it to be.
It's not like men never whore for attention either. Who do you think posts in the majority of estatting/mirin/current body threads?

> gyno
>explosive kek with orbital sides

It's probably the oldest joke of the board.

I miss my old all boys club though :( This site was my last refuge and it's just fallen to the dogs more and more over the years.

And I don't mind the male vanity and attention seeking, so long as it's earned. Most of those threads, the posters have actually accomplished something worth showing off, or at the very least are just legitimately asking for advice. And anyone who tries to show off when they've accomplished jack shit, gets appropriately shat all over.

Pretty much every single woman thread is something that could've and should've been posted in a QTDDTOT or a CBT, but because they're women, they make their own thread about it, always with a picture of them of course, and usually in underwear.

The difference is that men aren't subtly posting about being men just to get attention because they're men. They're bragging about accomplishments, and most of the time they've earned it. Threads like this, there's no accomplishment. She literally just let a guy shoot some sperm into her. This isn't an accomplishment, it's fulfilling a basic biological requisite. It'd be like if I made a thread to tell everyone that I went to sleep last night, took a shit this morning, and then ate some breakfast. Only I have to sneak in something in there that shows I'm a man, so that people will zero in on that detail and write replies pretending to address my sleeping, shitting, and eating, while focusing in a thinnly vieled way on the fact that I'm a man.

>lanklet math

great logic
I'm 6ft tall
my dad is 5ft 11
my mom is 5 ft 2
it's all about nutrients brah

Worst case of roid gut I've ever seen

Rub cocoa butter on your stomach and shit to prevent stretch marks

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Not OP, but it's really not our fault that men can't handle that a woman posted and have to reply with LONDON and all that annoying shit. We don't like it either. Most women post here for advice or the same reasons as men, with the exception of those annoying new people who refuse to read the sticky. But that's not just women.

Lotions don't prevent being a fat fuck

>everyone here is an autist with a one-way ticket to Hogwarts.
>still somehow experts on pregnancy and child development

Yeah can't wait for you to be such a fit single mom attracting all the Chads!

girl in op pic is 6'1. forgot what her instagram is, I think her name was chantel.

Gat damn what a hot slug tummy single mama! Chad can't wait for your rug rat to walk in on fucking your paper mache gut.

Hehe my friends tell me my baby is so cute I'm so glad I wrecked my body for this drooling money pit I don't need any guy just my baby

Stupid cunt

its already too late if you have not been eating fish... sardines preferably for the low mercury but high DHA the brain needs DHA omega 3 to fully develop

She'd have to be taking some really shit prenatal vitamins if they don't have DHA/EPA in them.

I don't think I've ever seen any that do not have some.

Found it, after giving birth she still looks the same

The body is meant to bounce back if you're healthy

be sure to mix chocolate whey into the breastmilk

Holy shit you are dense and completely missing the point. Men's LONDON-tier reactions to women posting exacerbate the problem, but those reactions are not the actual problem. The problem is women posting AT ALL as women.

Have a general fitness related question? Fine, go ahead and ask it. Have something specifically related to women's health? Go to a fucking women's health forum. Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums were made by men, have always been populated almost entirely by men, and are thusly for and about men.

And if you have a general fitness question, do not sneak in the fact that you're a woman. It is completely irrelevant information that you're tacking on with the sole intent of getting people to fawn over you. This thread is a perfect example. What in the ever loving fuck is a pregnancy thread doing on Veeky Forums? A MEN'S health board.

Any time I've asked a question relating to women's health (where it was necessary to state my gender) I've got good answers from men and women (amongst the LONDONs).

I think there are much more females here than people think but most hide behind male personas or just don't state their gender, unless absolutely necessary. Except the annoying "heehee I'm a girl" newbies

Fucking hell, you autistic wanker. The girl is pregnant and wants to share that with a board generally interested in health.
Getting a kid is a pretty amazing experience, doesn't matter if you're the father or the mother.

I'm 6'5" and my wife is 6'2" - and pregnant 8 months with our son.

We both have short relatives, I'm scared our son will be in the fives. Will love him anyway of course. But can you imagine having to raise a manlet for 20 years? Teaching him to play wrestling or whatever sport it is that short people do?

this my did is 5'7 and mom is 5'6 i'm 6'

If you're both over 6' you are carrying tall genes, regardless of your relatives

There is a great chance your child would inherit them

6'2 as a woman is like a 7' man

muh

No, there are more females here NOW because you all kept pouring in here and flooding our website with your inane bullshit. Veeky Forums became trendy and mainstream, and in typical female fashion, women latched onto it like the trend following leeches they are. I don't care that you've gotten good answers, you would've gotten just as good if not better answers on a women's health forum. But instead you chose to come to a MEN'S website because you wanted to stand out as a minority amongst the majority, because you and every other cunt here can't stand the fact that sometimes men want to get away from you and stop dealing with your gender specific issues and whining. You think you're "not like the other girls" and that you're "one of the boys", which is code for "I'm a vapid attention whore who isn't fawned over enough by other women, so I'm gonna go out myself as a woman in a place where hordes of betas will shower me with attention just because I'm a woman".

There is no reason for women to come to Veeky Forums, especially not Veeky Forums AS WOMEN. But they choose to throw away the anonymity that used to define this website, because with anonymity, they can't be identified as female, and that means no special attention.

Are you a woman user? Because you're overreacting like one.

I prefer Veeky Forums over a woman's health board because here I get the non-sugarcoated answer, quick and simple. If I want a conversation I'll go to a woman's board, if I want legit advice I'll come here.

>getting a kid is a pretty amazing experience

And? Go talk to your Facebook friends about it. I don't give a shit about her pregnancy. This is a MEN'S fitness board, about men's health and aesthetics. You're being way overly pedantic and literal in an effort to justify discussing a tangential topic that doesn't actually belong here (pregnancy).

Should Veeky Forums talk about all the diseases ravaging Africa and other third world regions as well? Should we talk about vaccines and general medical breakthroughs? No. Veeky Forums's official name is "Health and Fitness", that does not mean the board is about any and all health and fitness related topics. It's a Veeky Forums board created by and for the kind of guys who hang around on Veeky Forums, for discussion of the kinds of health and fitness topics specifically pertaining to Veeky Forums men. Pregnancy doesn't even marginally meet that criteria.

cuck

Yes, I'm sure *that's* why you "prefer" it. Totally. Definitely not because you're a special status minority here. You know all those reasons why you avoid women's websites? Those are the same reasons we don't want women here, including you.

And I am 100% positive you can find any and all answers you need elsewhere, even if they come with "sugar coating", but that would entail you just reading older posts on other websites, or dealing with women only websites. You'd get the answers in the same amount of time (probably even less, since the people you'd be talking to would be actual women who would actually know about the things you'd be asking about). But there, you'd be just another faceless woman, who didn't stand out at all. So instead you come here, where you can get answers AND attention, instead of just answers. Answers which you probably don't even actually care about that much, because if you did, you'd just go get them instead of slyly trying to attention whore.

Except on a forum I have to make an account and verify shit and wait days for answers. On Veeky Forums it's instant.

I rarely ask women specific questions (probably twice a year at most), and if it's a general question I don't mention that I'm a grill.

I just like Veeky Forums lol why are you so mad

But being female is relevant, women gain strength way less quickly, have lower caloric requirements, and things like that. So if a woman explains her problem with say, a plateau at a seemingly low weight, and she's assumed male people will think she's a weak ass little bitch, when really she's just a woman who can't make fast strength gains like a man.

It's not a men's website. Men's Fitness Forums exist and are men's websites. This is a general Fitness forum, for anyone interested in fitness.

Being female doesn't take away anonymity, women are literally 50% of the population. Men literally post pictures with their faces and discuss where they live on this board, but admitting being female is the big problem with anonymity here?
I think you just hate women and should go to a men's fitness website if you only want to talk to men.

>This is a MEN'S fitness board

No, forums.menshealth.com/ is a men's fitness board, this is an anonymous fitness board with users of both genders. How do you not understand a concept that basic? Nowhere does it say "men's fitness"

>lol

Jesus. Yeah, the two minutes it would take you make an account sure are tough. Especially when you can post with no effort here and get extra attention for being a woman. The two things women love most! Attention and not having to put any effort into anything!

Sign up to a men's health forum then. I'm sure you appreciate the low effort required to post on Veeky Forums too.

Didn't I also just mention that I rarely ask female-related questions? It's not like with every post I say I'm a woman

I also like anonymity and not having an account connected to my posts. That way I can say you're a dribbling fucking retard you autistic shit, and not get banned or negged

But how is anybody else posting on this board and not effectively doing the same thing? If you just came on here for advice, you'd make the one thread or lurk until you got your answer and fuck off. In the same way that you're judging OP for being an attention whore, you're doing the same thing by voicing your anonymous opinion. You're trying to police or control completely anonymous board. Most people are on this site for validation, reassurance or attention, whether you're talking about how much you can lift, how clean your diet is or whatever.

It'd be a better idea to just hide any threads where the OP identifies themselves as female - there's literally no point in getting so angry at an anonymous person who might not even be who they're claiming to be. You just sound so bitter.