So who's going on a Minoxidil Beard Journey in 2017?

So who's going on a Minoxidil Beard Journey in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27123160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

friendly reminder that you lose all beard gains as soon as you stop using

Wrong, stop spreading misinfo. Once hairs go terminal, the follicle is fully activated for life

Enjoy your acne.

I get acne regardless so fuck it

he literally just got older. most beards don't fill in until mid 20s at least. minoxidil does nothing

>taking drugs for that
I'm half gook, what you grow in 6 months takes me 2 weeks wew.

No ones beard fills in that much within 6 months

Lad are you kidding?

His timelapse is unimpressive, from first glance I wouldn't expect him to be taking anything to "enhance" hair growth.

This pic doesn't make any sense.

How many days of unshaven growth is in each pic? Wouldn't it make more sense to take pics each month of, say, three days of growth to show that more follicles are being activated?

At month 6, it just looks like he let his facial hair grow longer before taking the pic, which makes the chart pointless since it covers up bald spots.

just because somebody typed a timeline on it doesn't make it legit. you can understand why somebody would fake a timeline with weightloss, shorter timeline = more impressive. same principle applies here. this could literally be years

>So who's going on a Minoxidil Beard Journey in 2017

Low test people

Peppermint oil

Use it

Won't grow facial hair

I would always put a natural option ahead of Minox due to possible sides like ruining your face, eyebags, heart shit etc. But Minox is the only product with PROVEN (albeit anecdotal) results

My 2 biggest concerns

1: Will results be permanent?
2: Are the gains experienced by Minox users mainly down to them being in their 20s and simply developing late?

I am 30s and have the facial hair of a 14 year old, no joke. I have to force my follicles to respond. I am fucking depressed as hell about my face and lack of manliness. I hate myself

Hell no

I've shaved to the wood and I intend to keep it like that

on another note, fuck it's cold outside

How do i know it's terminal?

>2017
>Not using dimoxinil

Lmao is 2011 already back in style

I was blessed with good facial hair genes somehow. The rest of me is minimally hairy, but I'm at 6 months on that chart in just under 3 weeks.

Also,
>2017
>Not using mydixadril

Would gaining muscle in the head promote facial hair growth?

Like the masseter and what not

Whoa did that really take so long? I have a small beard before a week and a half

i did this for a while. i stopped after a few months because i was growing hair on like my fingers, shoulders, and high on my cheek.

after i stopped, the hair faded from my fingers and upper cheeks, but stayed on my shoulders and my beard is fuller than before, despite some of the beard gains slipping away.

i might do it again

if you're going to try it, just be aware that you might get hair in places you don't want it. also, get a nice face moisturizer

No gaining more face meat will not help.

clearing your acne actually helps beard gains. you are better off using a pharma retinol for a few months. you will likely get better facial hair without the side effects of minoxidil

The beard meme is over. Shaved mine off over a year ago. Its just middle aged golf playing cunts who still have beards in my experience.

t. beardlet

Nah I've been able to grow a full but admittedly gingery beard since I was about 20.

Is this for people that can't grow a beard? What is this shit?

This 6 month pic is me in 2 weeks of no shave, is it common for people to not be able to grow a beard? I had to start shaving at 14, fucking sucks. I wish I didn't have to shave all the time.

>half gook
>proud of this

That is like a week for me and I am 90% low I have low test.

Are you guys trolling or actually retarded?

No one understands your question.

how much would I use ? and if I take it for my head is it safe to do this in addition or do I have to spread the amount out over both areas ?

>be me
>no beard at all @22 cause idgaf and i'm not a hipster who read the art of manliness - hurr my beard, my manliness

You might not have understood my question, but you did answer it.

being this dense woooo

That must be hard for you indeed.

Not trolling but I sure am retarded. But yeah that beardstill takes like a week for me to grow.

Dunno why you want one though. They look ugly as all hell. Fucking nu-male society, shave your bear man.

Enjoy puffy face and looking 20 lbs heavier
Ruins facial aesthetics while taking it

Holy shit. I grow that in like a week and a half.

Enjoy your pleb genetics.

>I rub balding medicine on my face because I'm a low-test pussy. Yeah my face will look like a worn leather glove by the time I'm 30 but at least I'll look manly

no, he is right. This is literally fucking snake oil. It will make you grow some hair but it will be only very soft baby hair and it will dissapear as soon as you stop.

Also, do not use any mindoxil solution on your face unless you want to burn your face and get discoloration on the skin. I was using Loxon for a year, got some results but also my face turned red so i stopped using it. All hair was gone and my face still has discoloration 5 years later.

since no one here seems to have posted anything actually pertinent to the experience/use of minoxidil i'll try. I've been using for exactly one month now, I have prlly 45-60 noticeable vellus hairs that will go terminal should I continue. The areas in which I already had great growth patterns have only thickened. I am pleased thus far with this experiment. I would add tho that idk if it can actually give someone a beard if they grow no hair at all. I just turned 23 and disliked the zero connectors I had from mustache to cheek, and it has seemingly done a great job of correcting that for me.

haha do your dad owns a hair transplant clinic or something?

I'm using minoxidil 5% everyday for 4 months, having great results and zero """"discoloration""" or """burns""". Also if you go in other forums most people using report only minor side-effects and most of the beard gains are permanent.

You're either outright lying for some reason or you're allergic to some shit on the formula of what you used.

>5 months for that

>I'm using minoxidil 5% everyday for 4 months
"hey guys, i've been lifting for 3 months and i've put on 30 lbs of lean mass. I will be olympia ready before end of the year"

>minor side-effects and most of the beard gains are permanent
please tell me, why there is literally no magical potion for hair growth in the whole fucking world, but it somehow works on your face? Im not denying that you will get some moss on your face, but don't expect anything better than that

Life is pain

Dont care about my beard, its decent enough already, but my hair is thinning out.

Does that shit actually work?
Seems weird.

Kek I remember reading about using Rogain on your face for beard gains and it makes you grow hair in weird places on your body, so you might get some pube growth on your hand and some shit.

It also ages your face + can cause some heart problems.

Worth it though cuz muhhhhhhhhhhhhh memeeeeeeeeeeee beardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

>all these retards thinking that the 6 month pic is 6 months of no shaving

are you fucking serious, Veeky Forums? I refuse to believe you guys are this retarded. The 6 month pic is after 6 months of using minoxidil, and the picture is (presumably) taken after the same number of days of growth as the rest.

yes I'm mad, holy shit.

and yes minoxidil works for helping to grow facial hair

I read about the peppermint oil usage for beard growth, so I ordered some online. anyone know of any body who has done it yet?

the only thing peppermint essential oil MIGHT do for you is stimulate your skin a tad, even then it's quickly absored into the skin when mixed with a carrier oil. I use that or a bay leaf/clove/sweet orange blend. you guys just need to be patient, wait till your late 20s and it'll just happen

Peppermint oil is proven you dumbass

Google it or go to pinned. They compared it to minox as well. Lavender oil is proven too. That study found out slightly less effective than 3%minox

Please patch test the peppermint oil before applying it all over, it can burn your shit up if you're allergic or sensitive

It takes someone 6 months to grow that piece of shit? I'm confirmed low test by a doc (in the 400's) and I can grow more facial hair than that in a week.

I love the burn of peppermint oil on my skin.

You kinda water it down with other oils/ingredients otherwise it will irritate yiu

>tfw insane beard genetics but shitty everything else genetics

literally just wait a few years until it fills in you fucking faggots

i get the 5 month beard in 1 month, but it doesnt connect

i get his 6 month beard in two weeks but it does connect and it looks like shit. non-connecting beards are aesthetic

*go to pubmed. Now that I'm at a computer I can post some links:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
>Peppermint Oil Promotes Hair Growth without Toxic Signs
>The animals were randomized into 4 groups based on different topical applications: saline (SA), jojoba oil (JO), 3% minoxidil (MXD), and 3% peppermint oil (PEO).
>Of the 4 experimental groups, PEO group showed the most prominent hair growth effects; a significant increase in dermal thickness, follicle number, and follicle depth.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27123160
>a vehicle control group (VC: jojoba oil), a positive control group (PC: 3% minoxidil), experimental group 1 (E1: 3% LO), and experimental group 2 (E2: 5% LO)
>PC, E1, and E2 groups showed a significantly increased number of hair follicles, deepened hair follicle depth, and thickened dermal layer, along with a significantly decreased number of mast cells compared to the N group.
>These results indicated that LO has a marked hair growth-promoting effect, as observed morphologically and histologically.

Some good graphs in both these papers.

Will do - was planning on doing a 3-5% solution in jojoba oil like the studies above.

see above

mirin the beard

david please go