IM FAT BUT I WANNA BE FIT

Hey guys, you've probably heard this one a billion fucking times, but now since i've been fat all my life i'd like to finally get swoll. The thing is, i need a training program + diet plan that fits my needs. So do any of u guys have one u can provide me with or that you recommend?

Info about me:
Height: 181cm
Weight: 76ish kg
Years working out: 3

See pic related if u wanna get an idea of my current body.

Did you miss the dinosaur? I swear there was a dinosaur on the front page. I'm not sure if you saw it but maybe you should look for it. I could be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure it was trying to draw your attention to something.

Seems like that guide is for beginners, which i don't really consider myself, and i'm not fat as in a total fatass, i just wan't to get swoll

Or should i just go with one for musclebuilding from bodybuilding.com? It just seems like they're all filled with fucking supplements 6 times a day because they are all either sponsored by a fucking brand or made by one.

You have to take the supplements. They are part of the program. If you don't do the program you won't get the results.

Yeah i get that, but i just don't want a plan that's made by a fucking supplement brand.

What you want is irrelevant. To get the results you must follow the plan.

Sure that's true but the plans just seem like advertisements.

How else do you know what to buy?

You're not fat? Or is pic related your ideal body?

That's me lol, i know i'm not "fat" but i wan't to get really big now, i haven't ever followed any plans with diets and shit, only plans for exercises, but now i wan't to go all in and fucking get my gains, and stop smoking, drinking, etc.

read the sticky you illiterate faggot

fuck i thought i had read the whole sticky.

Should i lift 4 or 6 times aweek and would 3500kcal/day match either of those?

If you want to "get big" eat about 6000 calories a day on top of maintenance. Don't bother lifting, it will reduce your size.

I don't want to get any fatter, i wanna be more muscular bruh

What you want is irrelevant. To get the results you must follow the plan.

BUT CAN YOU THEN SUGGEST ME A FUCKING PLAN BREH

see

if you have no idea what plan you want and you're not swoll yet and you haven't been lifting at least 3 times a week for 6 months then you're a beginner. Read the sticky, it'll help you get swoll

I've read the sticky now, but i don't see any plans?

Readthesticky x F

I'll look into it a bit more then desu sempai

If you didn't see the plans you didn't read the sticky.

>x F

I already hit failure.

Is this what you're referring to? Because that's not a fucking plan.

Fork Putdowns - AMRAP

Did you read the line above the dinosaur? I'm pretty sure that's what the dinosaur was drawing your attention to. Did you try clicking the dinosaur?

I'm reading but when the fuck does the plans come in? This is more like a guide to training.

never mind I just ctrl+f'd program and found it

Not OP

fuck it, found the example programs in the link from the sticky, sorry for being a fucking dumbass