Thicc is sour grapes for people who know they have zero chance with thinn

Thicc is sour grapes for people who know they have zero chance with thinn.

>different people have different preferences in what they find attractive
>finding a narrow waist with wide hips and shapely asses attractive is a bad thing

THICC is a jewish meme perpetuated mostly by fat women pretending to be men online. Their goal is to shift the perception of beauty towards landwhales.
THINN >>> THICC

I don't even know which board this belongs on so I'm gonna say

Not fitness related, fuck off.

I really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isn't big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easy-cheesy thick mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozzarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you don't like thick, you're fucking low test. If you don't fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

As a dude who has had both

Thicc for me is more about sex

Thin is more about how she looks every day

She would probably look good if she lost like 3/4ths of her bw

She could wrap one of her flappy loose skin folds over your donger and give you an easy squeezey skinjob

I said that assuming she had no loose skin.

Now excuse me while I go poke out my mind's eye.

It depends on how thicc we're talking about.
I don't want a skeleton in bed.

This. Every time I date a thin girl, I end up cheating on her for a THICC one. But current girlfriend started out thinn but has been getting thicc for the past few months. I think my cheating days are over.

azn qt masterrace

She'd be perfect if her boobs were smaller.

Perfect body of a girl is a mixture between thicc and thinn. Wide hips with a nice big ass, small waist, slightly visible abs, at least a B cup, muscular legs, small feet.

GTFO

Just accept that small boobs are much cuter than those baloons.

Chinks are the sour grapes for people who have Zero chances with white women.

As an asian guy. This.

I even feel embarrassed to be out with asian girls, but unfortunately it's hard to get with a cute white girl as an asian.

>tfw slightly tanned with light brown hair and green (greek)
here in north europe girls love me
suck my cock chong

Triggered loser who can only get asian women detected?

NORTH EUROPE
Nigger learn to read

I wouldn't mind of these really.

literally guessed it was anri in a second.

>You wouldn't mind getting a chink with a heavily altered face, which you never get anyway

>heavily altered face
who cares? I just wanna fuck her.

>tfw when supreme gentleman