Is Zyzz's shredded type body achievable natty?

Is Zyzz's shredded type body achievable natty?

Yes.

That's why he had a stroke in a sauna.

3-4 years of strict diet and workout plan on top of god tier genetics, sure.

how else can you be a sick cunt brehs?

Id say it's legitimately attainable for a short while but you'll NEVER hold that much muscle mass with that low bodyfat naturally over longer period of time

Prepare to work hard for years and years with perfect diet and sleep though, you ain't gonna get there otherwise

this is the only valid answer, I'd say it'd take at least 4 yours, if you're starting off as slightly athletic (i.e. not a skelly)
above average genetics are a given

in 2011 people on Veeky Forums used to say that it is possible in like 3 years
how many people with a physique like that do you see on this board?

don't be fucking retarded

It was possible for Zyzz in 3 years because he was on gear, only the most genetically blessed individuals with the strictest of diets and exercise regime could attain his physique, legs notwithstanding

He has a really aesthetic physique that you might not be able to replicate but the amount of mass that he has in that picture and at that body fat is definitely attainable natty.

Welcome to new years Veeky Forums

Zyzz was juicing from the age of 18. He ran countless cycles in his short life and paid the ultimate price for his vanity

He looked awesome, no doubt about it. Genetics and roids and not feasible for the vast majority of ugly skinnyfag cunts out there. Also, its not a sustainable lifestyle

Yes. Not for you though

he looked horrible for someone who used for that long

Probably. He was never that big.

New year new yooooooooooooooooouuuuuu herrrrrrrrrre weee goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Leanness sure. With that mass, hell no.

This.

2010 Veeky Forums: Zyzzmode is achievable in 3 years natty
2017 Veeky Forums: the only person who has come close is Lotus, a black guy who's been lifting for 10 years.

Get real.

No he didn't.

Lolol

But he looks small in all these pictures especially his lower body. I've seen bigger natties.

His objective was not to be the largest he could. The whole point of his muh aestethics movement was to put looks before size.

>Roids so recklessly that he dies of an "undiagnosed heart condition" at 22 (bullshit)
>People without his insertions asking how to get his insertions
>"Hey if a guy killed himself with some 4-6 years of drugs to achieve a body type, can I achieve it natty?"

Lotus is a lot bigger than Zyzz though with a lot more definition.

He's just also fridgemode

yeah like Ronnie Coleman
Zyzz was big? baka

Lotus Pls go

>his movement
He didn't have one; retards like you created one after he died and are still prattling on about him.

Yes without a doubt. The difference is steroids will help you maintain that body without any diet, minimal gym work, and minimal effects on the brain. If you do it Natty, you'll be able to maintain it for a few weeks and then completely break apart.

The natty athletes you see that look that way, prepared the past month for that photo op, got a professional photographer, good lighting, etc.

I have a friend that goes to my gym, his girlfriend was telling me how during his first comp his dick wouldn't' work for 2 months. He had zero natural test. He was sleeping 11 hours a day. Had zero ambition to do anything except focus on getting shredded while maintaining his mass. And then directly after his competition he put on 20-30 pounds just to get to a healthy weight.

To give you perspective he is now 6'3 230 pounds. And when he cut down to probably 7 percent body fat he was 195 pounds. Without a doubt he was more shredded than zyzz, but didn't have his size.

So it's possible for a short amount of time, but you'll never maintain it longer than a few weeks.

The only thing size wise Zyzz might have on lotus is his chest. And that's because I haven't seen Lotus in a while

>i'll nitpick something. that will show him
Whatever floats your boat friendo

Top post.

>Lotus
>bigger than zyzz

>Lotus
>fridgemode

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Dude is 5'11" 200lbs zyzz was 6'2" ~215

Roughly the same upper body proportions but zyzz was taller, therefore zyzz was bigger

>natty athletes
Kek'd, stopped reading.