youtu.be/lK22F4DGAL8
youtu.be/cp0eFFRslk4
youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=h6U5CjAnC60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top kek

i think the worst thing is that they start the "lift" with mixed grip

>i think the worst thing is that they start the "lift" with mixed grip

It's a legit strongman move, though. It's called the continental clean and press.

More like the continental snap city...

continental cleans are a thing, but they're not a beginner thing. you need to get good at conventional deadlifts, power cleans and push press before any of this shit, which i guarantee they didn't even touch.

i kind of want to join a crossfit box beginner class so i can show off, though. their standards are lower than the mariana trench.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=FIy0IzXYYn8

>strongman lifts getting a bad rap because of retards
bruuuh

That's a great film.

youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg

Also

this one is gold

try being an oly lifter. Everybody immediately assumes you do cross fit at the slightest mention of a clean or snatch.

are you the same user that has been responding to this criticism every fucking time this video has been posted for the last 4 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=-FT0Qi-vWBY

mute the sound for this one, commentary is shit

this guy is such a douche holy shit

this guy needs a bullet to the head

lost it at dude trying to do a barbell snatch on balancing board

only cringe is that I lack food discipline and will never make it :( . At least I really like going to gym

No, we're all going to make it. Don't give up.

The like/dislike ratio on this video always makes me happy.

>"I just deadlifted 560 lbs today"
>starts muscle cleaning 135 with a rounded back and collapsing knees

i hate this guys voice, he tries so hard to sound emotionless and edgy. Only fucking retards like his commentary.

"I just diddlied 560 but whatever i didnt feel like filming that. Whatever dont worry about it i always do this, i got a guy fired over busting drywall with 185 over my head at one time. Didnt even need to stop i was just cool and everyone thinks that i am cool as well too also. I wanna inspire people. One time a old guy with a rocking body said he was like me once but i am working out harder even with us having similar bodies, his words not mine. I am cool crossfit man."

are you fucking kidding me.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6agvB5mBvY

These stupid Crossfit faggots using mix grip to clean an axle. What faggots, amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm6MA0mTrkQ

If only these idiots were as smart as me, the average Veeky Forums asshole-know-nothing

i don't think that hyperextending your back and using your fucking gut to hold the bar in place is legit.

Well you'd be wrong

in that case I don't want to be right

get

is he wearing diabetic socks and vibram 5 fingers.

youtube.com/watch?v=LcIX4_wnWEo

the total lack of self awareness in this man is absolutely astonishing

So dangerous. Why are they doing this?

that guy might actually have autism

agreed famalam

what the fuck lmfaooo. he tells them they'll be doing some light sparring and then immediately begins sucker punching. best of all, half of these guys are out shape DYELs. holy fucking kek, this is incredible.

Why do people do crossfit? Shit looks dangerous as hell and I've heard it's expensive. They also look like DYELs and aren't strong either.

The comments also seem a lot more sane than what I remember youtube comments to be like.

>spar
>claim victory
wait, what?

This is fucking scary, holy shit.

Wew

Can't we just kill this faggot?

[spoiler]mean[/spoiler]

ikr, Crossfit may have made oly lifting more known america, but holy shit they automatically think you crossfit, especially when you have someone do shitty power snatches next to you for time

the bar must weigh nothing if the plastic plates are 10lbs each. i think if they had a real 45lb bar they would be able to lift it up

Hooooooooooooooooly shit. He just keeps going.

and yet it is and he's pressing 400lbs overhead too.

oh user! I am pretty sure he did

560/5 = 112(.5)bs for 5 reps

You're an idiot

Thanks for pissing me off

what even is this

Push pressing. But if you weren't a weakling, you'd know that.

The problem is that beginners who can't even do a normal clean and press have no business touching an axel bar.

We know.
It just looks retarded.

what cheeses me off is that they're gonna go into fitness thinking it's super hard and awkward. i guarantee you nobody in that room works out anymore.

IS THERE ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD BESIDES CROSSFIT VIDEOS

I'M SO BORED AND TIRED OF CROSSFIT VIDEOS

Jesus Christ I used to work with a guy like this.

He was an amateur boxer (granted he was pretty good)
He would pick fights with other coworkers. say "were just gonna do some light sparring."

Then promptly go full sperg and beat their ass and claim victory, against guys who had never boxed before.

An ass who would walks into gyms and challenges(asks to spar) people who have never boxed before and proceeds to assault them. Thank fuck he's so full of himself that he actually calls out trained fighters and gets rekt.

youtu.be/lK22F4DGAL8
youtu.be/cp0eFFRslk4

Getting knocked 1/2way across the room by the first punch put the biggest smile on my face in a long time.

Holy kek.
Please tell me there is moar of this shit.

this hurt to watch

who the fuck are these idiots agreeing to box in the locker room?

what's up with this guy's shorts? Are his hips just absolutely massive, or is it some weird trick of their design?

that guys voice and mannerisms remind me of Patrick Bateman

WTF IS THIS FAGGOT AND WHY HAVEN'T i SEEN THIS COMEDY GOLD PRIOR TO 2017

holy kek this guy is just something else

For people who don't know That is Charlie Zelenoff. one of the biggest running jokes in boxing. He's has some kind of mental disorder for sure.

He literally called out Heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder who is 6'7" 230 LB and then took a flight to meet him and proceeded to get his head knocked off on video.

"I won thats a DQ"

lmao wants to street fight with gloves and rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8

Holy fucking kek. Calling a 230 lb black man a nigger takes some balls. Especially if he's a fucking heavyweight champion

I can't believe they let this shit fly at their gym.

How did he not get jumped the moment he sucker punched a black guy at his own gym?

>voicemail ends with "have a blessed day"
>proceeds to shit talk

Really pisses me off

There is a video where he does do that and some other guy jumps in and beats him down with bare knuckles.

How much weight is on there? Obviously they're not throwing 4 pl8s around like this, but how light is it?

Your*

This was cringe, but BECAUSE of the commentary.

>laughing at a man doing a 5.25 pl8 squat

Holy shit, what the fuck is this? I genuinely can't tell if this is serious or not. Clearly the camera man is not even on his side and the editing is goofing on him, so what the fuck?

>Jerks the bar up with an arched back.
"Nice."
>Struggles to switch grip, resting the bar on their stomach with their back curved forward.
"That's good."
>Arms shaking as one end of the bar is much higher than the other.
"Keep going, you're doing good."
>One end still higher than the other, arms can't lock out, pumping desperately.
"Get your head under."
>Drops the bar, almost hits own head.
"Nice. Good job."

I feel there is a point where encouragement should give way to concern for well being and these people have no idea that they are blithely strolling past that point.

these are the most satisfying vids i've ever seen.

>squat
quartersquat is more accurate desu senpai

how can this woman be so strong to ohp 4pl8?

Rubber plates

>Veeky Forums cringe thread
i always thought /plg/s were Veeky Forums cringe threads. the more you know!

Lol "you are" = you're. If bait 10/10

jesus christ that was satisfying

can't stand this cunt

Oh lawd, that 3 legs dog...

Crossfit, even dog get injury.

shots fired

hue

youtube.com/watch?v=h6U5CjAnC60

why do women even do this

3:57 looks like hernandez got him in the stomach pretty good

lmao that second video hes calling for a timeout

because of this

OBSESSED

how have i not heard of this zelenoff guy before? his last video was years ago. is he still alive? he seems like a proper madman

>Evidence based functional training
"Evidence based" is such a load of meme shit. Goddamn reddit faggots pretending to care about science.