Probably will get shit for this, but can I get a NORMIE routine? Something Chad would do. I have bench press and curls...

Probably will get shit for this, but can I get a NORMIE routine? Something Chad would do. I have bench press and curls, what am I missing? No squats or deadlifts please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o3QUZTzw7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I'm by no means trying to offend you guys but some people don't really like the aesthetic of big legs. Please respect my decision and try to help

Maybe some tricep kickbacks and lateral raises

Bros at my gym seem to love shrugs, lateral raises, lat pulldowns, and tricep pushdowns along with their bench press and curls.

Based on what I see at gym, most Chads do at least squat once a week.

Other than that, lots and lots of benching (flat, incline, decline, dumbell, the lot), Dumbell shoulder presses, shrugs, lat pulldown, every cable pull known to man, tricep extensions and entire days dedicated to biceps

Just be genetically gifted, brah. Girls love that sort of thing

Add more curls but with dumbbells. If you already do dumbbell curls then add barbell. If you do both, use the smith machine. If you use all three, use kettlebells. If you use all four, do bodyweight curls.

Just b urself

Forearm exercises and HIIT

a normie routine that will actually make you look good is basically all the shit Veeky Forums recommends without lower body work. So 3x10 on upper body compounds followed by upper body isolations. Maybe SOME leg work, like the leg press or lunges or something

>bodyweight curls

At least add pull ups and ohp to that. You really should do desdlifts though user

most actual chads squat a lot because they play football

at least do some light deadlifts ffs

A:
bench 3x10
dumbbell shoulder press 3x10
leg curls 3x15
incline bench 3x10
leg press 3x10
lateral raises 3x15
flat dumbbell flyes 5x10
abs 3x10

B:
weighted chin-ups 3x8
seated calf raises 5x10
lat pulldowns 3x10
barbell curls 2x8
cable curls 4x10
hammer curls 4x10
abs 6x10

AxBxAxBxA....

You should squat for your health. Your legs won't get big unless you try really hard trust me.

Normies don't train more than two muscle groups per day.
Try again sweetie

>bench press and curls

That's all you need. Maybe add some shrugs.

Are you scared of getting shorter
I know that feel

Just be yourself bro. I make up my workouts on the spot depending on what I feel like training.

just b yourself 3x12
just walk up and say hi 3x12
superset with pizza
no rest days

>NORMIE routine

What the fuck does normie mean in tjis case? You just want to do what regular jackoffs do because they do it? Or you mean something that makes you look good? Because part of Veeky Forums reccomends bro splits with 5x5 compounds but you don't seem to want to do that either. Can't look good without balanced training and a good diet, friendo.

yeah we do bro.

Chad's at least throw in leg press. Maybe the calf horsey too. Your legs won't get huge just doing these as long as you don't do them super heavy.

Do the standard bro split (all 3 sets of 10 reps)

Monday

Bench Press
Cable Tricep Pushdowns with rope
Dumbbell lateral raises

Wednesday

Cable Rows
Pull-ups
Biceps curls

Friday

Leg Press
Ab crunch machine
Back extensions holding a plate

Only advance the weight when you can get all 10 reps for three sets.

I'm with you OP. Most people on fit are fat or genetic retards and they spend the whole time counting muh macros and obsessing over spine snapping """""compound"""" exercises, drink too much milk, so consequently look utter shite 24/7

I've got a sick bod desu and this is what I do

mon: push
tue: pull / abs
wed: push
thurs: pull
legs/abs at the end of the week if i can be fucked

BENCH is your best friend, along with SEATED DUMBELL PRESS and GENETICS

I also play football once a week

When I get bored I just do 'upper body' and do what the fuck i like

Also have a gymbro too, that helps, and have lots of shakes

cheers

Bicep curls in squat rack 15x12
Bench Press with spotter rowing the weight for you 10x8

Just choose exercises that feel like fun. Avoid exercises that feel like a drag.

came to say this, real chads are good at sports.

youtube.com/watch?v=-o3QUZTzw7A

I see a lot of bros always doing cable whatnot. Just do those. It makes you like sick.
But yeah otherwise bench and curls for some reason

Funnily enough, there is NOTHING on the net about this. Crazy, but makes me think.

Just do abs for normies.

There is not a single good athlete who does heavy ATG squats. It's an autist lift.