Tell me about "her" and how she made you lift

>Lolita
Very nice

>"her"

no way in hell thats a man

Was telling me she loved up until a week before she dumped me

Gotta git gud to make her regret her decision

>That Body
>Lolita, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn,The Bell Jar, The Adventures of Alice...

and then

>Eat Pray Love

0/10

She left me because my wrists are absolutely pathetic and tiny (18cm)

I didn't pay my calves enough attention so she left. Can't blame her, I'd do the same.

Thank you senpai. I typed out a paragraph but you beat me to it. I hope whoever took this photo was doing it for goddamn posterity. A reminder when the dick gets to twitching that this basic bitch is empty as shit.

#OprahsReadingList

Literally the only good book in there is Lolita you fucking cuckold canuck

its a real her, she got the scandinavian genes perfectly shaped face and body, just gorgeous.

Guys, I am trying to come up with new ways to tell my girl that she is a cutie. But I do not know any other than the ones below.
>qt
>qt3.14
>qtp2t
Plis help.

broke up with me through a fucking facebook message after 8 years together. when she finally took my calls she admitted to have feelings for someone else (3 days after the breakup). I was so devastated it took me like 10 months to realize I most likely got cheated on.

The life of Pi is the only one in that stack i've read, I thought it was good but maybe I'm a pleb.

>crushed on her for a year
>beutiful looking
>has relation ship now with a guy that is as skinny and as ugly as me
>BULKY BULK

tell her that her pussy tastes like hope.

>the girl with the dragon tattoo
Dropped.

I don't like eating pussy. She'll know that that is a lie. I need some new ways to tell her that she is a cutie.

>I don't like eating pussy
Are you a homosex?

She'll find someone who does.

Eating pussy is the most beta thing a guy can do. If you can't satisfy your girl with your dick, you might as well chop it off.

So anyone got other ways to say cutie?

I don't need to lift to get girls but since I saw her, I want her to have somebody with a great body
Sounds kinda gay but thats what I feel

>making women orgasm is beta

gotta make those mental gymnastic gains BREH

>if you can't satisfy your girl with your dick
Nice reading comprehension, buddy.

?

Hey virgin, women rarely orgasm from penetration.

Yeah, when they're being "penetrated" by sissy boys like you maybe.

She's shy, cute, brunette, used to be a social sperg.

Now she's in a relationship, and happy.

know that feel :(

We're all gonna make it right man? My OCD will fuck off right man?

Learn punctuation buddy. You just said that's not a man.

>virgin
Kek. Guess which guys never get Blowies. Pussyeaters.

someday user... Someday we all gonna make it... *hugs user*
nohomo

Bruh wtf I hope your gf is cheating on you she deserves better

>seemed like she really liked me then suddenly stopped talking to me
>said she needed some time alone

Figure she met another guy. I don't wanna feel this feel. I was lifting before I met her but now I have this insane idea in my head that getting bigger will bring her back.

t-thanks man

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is an incredible piece of literature you dumb shit fight me.

This, if I remember correctly only 7-13% of females can orgasim from penetration. So if you are having girls telling you they are there's a good possibility they're lying to spare your feelings.

i-if you wanna talk im here for u

pseud-tier stack

Don't say that. I am at home for new years and will not see her for another week. Don't freak me out, bro. I just don't like the taste of it.

She's imaginary. I improve myself to be worthy of a girl, and I hope to find one who's worthy of me.

She didnt, but she likes my muscles so I keep on

Yeah well then fucking start

>Not making them cum multiple times from multiple methods

How's high school?

Get em all the time, eat her out really well once a week and you're garunteed regular blow jobs

I still have oneitis on the first one even if I get other gfs and don't really give a shit about them, I have never payed 10$ dollars for any of them but still they were alright.

idk why I have oneitis on this one, it all started in 7th grade but I was obese then and obviously had no chances. shes not even that pretty its my brain fucking with me.

Is she in a relationship with you?

>Caring that much about making them "cum"

too much Nu ITT

She loved me and I loved her. I loved her so much that I wanted to be the best person I could be for her, so I learned to cook, got into lifting, and tried to be my best self. I was on fire and everything was going right, and I was doing all to try and make her love me that much more, and then she just... forgot. Now she doesn't love me but I keep lifting, and ttying to be a better person, so that I can find that love again.

No and that's the fucking kicker man, I saw on FB she's in a relationship with another dude now. Updated her profile picture, two of them smiling looking happy. Made me both angry and sad.

Someone would like a word with you user

Goodgoddamn, i feel for you user.

I met her back in 2010. I was 19 back then, was an edgy shit kid. Smoked alot, drank alot, partied my ass off. Didnt care about my health at all, or other people for that matter.

Until she came along, the sweetest most caring girl, that could still stand up to me if I was being a dick. We started being together. My health was starting to get pretty shitty because of the bad lifestyle, and she kept telling me how worried she was. So I quit most bad stuff and started lifting, for her, and for myself. She supported me throughout the whole entire thing, it was a struggle to say the least at the beginning. She kept praising me, how good and sexy I started looking. That really kept me going.

1.5 years ago she died in a car accident. It was so sudden I couldnt even say goodbye. They say time is supposed to heal but the longer Im without her the worst Im starting to feel. I tried moving on, talking to other girls but I just cant do it. I still lift but I dont even know why

Will I ever be fine Veeky Forums.. I feel like I wont make it to 30 if this doesnt get better

IKTF

So now I lift. I fuel my jealous rage into the only thing I've got left....
Sad thing is, I saw it coming. What was I thinking.....

I feel you bro, its pretty disgusting

She encouraged me to go with her to the gym so that we could live a long, healthy life together. Still married.

GET THE BATTERY DAHNALD

Lifting for "her?" I lift for me because I'm a narcissist.

Damn bro that's brutal, hope you can find peace

when i was 16 i was very depressed and had a super crush on someone in my class.
after months of trying to approach her, i realised i had an awful body and i could never offer it to her. so i strarted doing push ups for 10 months. then got a gym membership.
that girl eventually shut me off but i'm ok and kinda don't fall in love anymore so that's cool.
grew a lot on the inside during that bodyweight period.

>the most standard, bullshit book choices
It's legit like someone just ordered a checklist of Oprah's book club books.
I'll bet my left nut this is some kind of set, because no one on earth has that much of an immaculately average taste.

>memecism

We have to move on no matter how hard man. Make ourselves the best we can be.

wut

>you look so good, id suck on your daddies dick

She lost the ability to walk, so I wanted to protect her smile with mine. Since that happened i lost 30lbs and im now 176. She's doing better now, but is upset because she used to be vegitarian and now has to eat meat for recovery. (Which I find hilarious btw) I'm going to see her in the summer which hopefully I'll be fit to make her mire. I don't really have a intrest in hee romanticly but she believed in me when other people did not, so because of that I thank her for helping me grow.

That's really sweet man. You're a good guy.

not even pseud its all fiction there's nothing intellectual about it.

narcissism is a top tier meme

Oh, okay.

I don't get it. As in, it doesn't exist or people here just say it a lot and use the word wrong?

>worst lover ever

Hahahah

She was in the Chinese military and we were a couple for half a year or so (I was white guy working in China).
I was a skinny-fat, she had to run distance while carrying a semi-automatic.
She'd sneak into my place and would be waiting in underwear to fuck when I got home.
Sex was nothing amazing, honestly, but she was young and super-tight and a really cool girl.
I got feelings for her but she just wanted to fuck and hang out.
Half-convinced myself that if I got in better shape she'd like me more.
Spoiler alert: didn't happen.

She lead me on for 5 months and I found out the weekend i got laid off from my favorite job. So that monday i started lifting.

>been with gf 6 years
>start falling in love with her best friend
>skinny, tan eastern european girl with tattoos and an impossible ass for someone so thin
>100% my type
>sitting in the kitchen with gf and her friend
>showing her pictures from our vacation
>a shirtless pic of me at the beach comes up
>friend goes "daaaamn user"
>i play it off and say "what"
>she's visibly speechless and eventually says "youre looking...jacked"

From that day on i've lifted twice as hard as i used to with the hope of one day powerfucking her against the wall.

Come on man, be real with your current gf. Break up with her if you're not into her.

I will.

Girlfriend of 8 years broke up with me a week before christmas totally out of the blue. Says she wants a break for 4 to 5 weeks but has moved out everything of hers and given me back all my belongings. At this point i'm not sure i'd even want to get back together with her, feels like i cant trust her anymore.

I haven't met her yet

Leave her. Don't let her control you man, she's clearly not interested.

She died when were kids.

Ever since then I've been overeating, overdosing drugs, drinking. But now I decided to stop with food and drugs.
Instead, I overlift to leave humanity behind.