OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO
*INHALES*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna_(1485)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferenc_Szálasi
strawpoll.me/14871834/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a friend with Hungarian heritage and he still to this day unironically wants Hungary to reclaim its former lands (he's a huge Matthias fanboy).

It's still too... existent, in my opinion.

only acceptable solution to hungarian problem

even austria took part of hungry, lolcucked

understandable

>ukraine
that's it, you're taking it too far

>literally lost land Hungary has had for hundreds of years
I'm not even Hungarian and I even think this is horse shit. Seems like Germany got a slap on the wrist compared to them.

>Be dominated by Austria for centuries
>Only a great power because under Hapsburg umbrella
>Demand return of "rightful" clay (even though Austrians were the ones who took the Czech lands)

Sorry, Hungary, but the gap must be bridged.

I normally hate these kinds of nationalist banter remapping threads but I have an irrational dislike for Hungary because of its dumb name and wouldnt mind it being divided tbqh

Hungarians conquered Vienna, at one point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna_(1485)

>he's a huge Matthias fanboy
That would make him one of the few non-retarded Magyars, most of them are Turan LARPers these days.

romanians are slavs

Romanians are Gypsies.

Romanians = Slavs = Gypsies

incredibly ignorant post

By studying the ethnogenesis and pantheon/mystic pre-christian folk religion of the magyar people, it should become abundantly clear that said spiritual conceptions are heavily inspired (and ultimately originated from) the norse germanic cultural and racial sphere.

Despite this, the pan-turanist ideologues do these incredible mental gymnastics where they somehow manage to link all of these european racial archetypes and folklore traditions to some random asian steppe tribes in bumfuck nowhere somewhere far behind the urals. And all this based on just some vague supposed linguistical links between magyars and said asian stepe peoples - Nevermind the fact that genetically speaking they have nothing whatsofuckingever in common.

In many ways, pan-turanism is even way more absurd and illogical than pan-slavism due to the fact that the postulated source population is literally another continent. It's on the same deluded level as afrocentrist retardation when you give some thought to it.

Slavs = Germans with longer words and more cz's
Gypsies = Pajeets
Romanians = Romanians

But in CK2 the Magyars are invading Hungary from the Black Sea area.
Does this make sense seeing the Germans came from that same region?

Daily reminder this guy was a representative of modern Turanism:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferenc_Szálasi
>Born the son of a soldier in Kassa (now Košice in Slovakia) of mixed Armenian (the surname of his great-grandfather was Salossian),[2][3][4] German, Hungarian (one grandparent), Slovak and Rusyn ancestry.

Trianon was extremely heavy handed

It was. There should've been a referendum in every comitatus of the kingdom.

Romanians are Romanized slavs

It was supposed to be worse with Austria getting even more, but there was an uprising and eventually a plebiscite was done. I think what really hurt Hungary is that Communists managed to take over for 100 days and did more damage to the country than the black death and the Mongols did

This is a lesson that you should genocide minorities when you have the chance

>FREE
>INDEPENDENT
>STRICTLY NEUTRAL

Genetically they're not Slavic.

Rekt

>young white beauty gangbanged by slavs

They were essentially opressing the natives of all those lands.

Feeling sorry for Hungry getting partitioned is like feeling sorry for colonial empires being dismantled.

>Feeling sorry for Hungry getting partitioned is like feeling sorry for colonial empires being dismantled.
They should have been in place (in Africa, at least) either far longer or not at all.

>hapa slut gangbanged by eastern euro thugs

ftfy

leave this board and never come back

>ashkenazis closely rated to wops and gyros
Does this put the Khazar meme to rest?

well, jews in the middle ages did interbreed with northern itialians

>Croatia

At least I would live in a country with a sea

you can all eat shit desu savage animals, theres will be no mercy when our interstellar brothers come to the rescue, you will all burn

átok

>Feeling sorry for Hungry getting partitioned is like feeling sorry for colonial empires being dismantled.
at least you admit that romanians, slovaks and serbs are niggers

user, almost every Hun does that

>le all other nations are niggers and hate me
Kek, eat shit

consider suicide

So are Hungarians, literally everyone east of the Oder is a nigger

>Slavs = Germans with longer words and more cz's
Eastern Germans are Slavs, North are Scandinavians and South and East ones are Celtic.

No such thing as 'German'. Plain and simple.

>Slavs = Germans with longer words and more cz's
Eastern Germans are Slavs, North are Scandinavians and South and West ones are Celto-Dutch mix

No such thing as 'German'. Plain and simple.

It was too good for this shitty world.

Thats the point

What went trough the frenchoids mind when they drafted this treaty? Why give land to Austria, to the fucking country who started the fucking war?

And don't come to me with muh opressed minorites, France was doing the same shit to niggers in Algeria.

Did they really do it for their autistic little entente plan?

Their fault for actually having morals and not subduing the native population of those areas and replacing them with actual hungarians or forcing them to learn the language like every other country did.

Huns had nearly a millennium to do so, it took 2 wars to remove Prussia from us even though that shit was actually from the Balts to begin with.

The Romanian queen literally whored herself out to the French decision-makers.

If I would have been the one drafting the treaty I would have made it so that Hungary is kept in one piece and portray us as the liberators of Hungary from the Austrian opressors.
I would gain a somewhat economically powerfull ally that is still a fucking patchwork of nationalities like yugoslavia was but historically, the Hungarians did a better job at keeping things together than the yugos, and the slavs could be pacified by brainwashing and clever think tanking.

Plus I could ally serbia too since they fucking hated the croats who would still be under hungarian rule in this case.

Kek,then you should've done it too, hungarishits.Now you have a postcard tier country.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAS

t. Romanian gypsie

>What is ethnic self-determination

Besides it was Germany who started the war

>used gipsy-tier tactics throughout its entire history
>is even proud of it
Spoken like a true vl*ch

I bet the algerians would like to know that too.

Also, yes, Germany WAS the warmonger and war would have happened either way, but it was Habsburg retardation that blew up the powderkeg.

That's the fucking point, there was no ethnic self-determination. Lands with Hungarian majority went to almost every single new country. They didn't give a shit about the actual ethnic borders when they drew the new ones.

VOTEVOTEVOTE
strawpoll.me/14871834/r

>muh meme river

>ywn live ok in a comfy multikulti Empire with pappa Franz Joseph as Emperor-King

*teleports above you*
Nothing personnel Arpad

t. butthurt bozgors who now live in a country smaller than a dogs shit.Must be hard still being upset on things that happened 100 years ago.

XEX

Nobody gives a shit about hungarians fee-fees.

t. Hungarishit

>we wuz Attila and shieeeeeeeeet

Balaton is a sea in itself desu.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU AND YOUR PISS FILLED LAKE

t. filthy stealing gipsy who constructed his country from parts stolen from other people, like a fucking puzzle

I'm sorry, did you bring a country with you when you came from Bozgoria?
LMAO, EAT SHIT AND DIE, GOULASHBOI.
:^)

And there's nothing you can do about it, hungaretard

Austria, Germany, Turkey, and Hungary all lost the lands that weren't populated by ethnic hungarians/germans/turks and thus not considered part of their core nation. These included:

Germany's territorial and population losses included:
>West Poland (Polish, 3.5 million people)
>Tsingtao (Han Chinese, millions?)
>Alsace-Lorraine (debatable if German, but ~1 million)
>Togoland (Ewe/Kabye, millions?)
>German Southeast Africa (8 million)
>German Southwest Africa (~3 million)

I just wish there would either be Anschluss or the Southern, Catholic parts of Germany and Austria would become the South German Confederation and the remaining Germans the North German Confederation. Switzerland should also be divided along it's language lines.

Or pay some Diplo Points to culturally convert them.

Austria didn't exist at the time. Austria-Hungary started the war, and it was the Hungarian representatives who pushed for war, not the Austrian ones.

>Germany WAS the warmonger

Fuck off back to /leftypol/ where you belong brainlet

You gonna have to source me on that

Gdfckingdamnitwhydoespolshitupeverythreadtheyenterholyshitgetout

is there a guide to read these things?

>lost land Hungary has had for hundreds of years

Before 1867 the lands of Croatia, Slavonija, Banat and Transylvania had already been separate entities within the Habsburg Empire for centuries.

Medieval and Renaissance Hungary was a large multi-ethnic entity that at times either conquered or established unions with neighboring lands. Many of the border areas were either near-independent vassals or at least had some degree of autonomy. This was not an exclusively Magyar state and never claimed itself to be one.
It was the completely naive idea of 19th century Hungarian elites that they could just retake parts of that state and turn it into a national Magyar state.
It's as if Poles restored the borders of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and claimed that it belonged exclusively to Poles.

Stop, you'll trigger the magyar post trianon stress disorder

>Lands with Hungarian majority went to almost every single new country.
Every piece of land split from Hungary (Transylvania, Vojvodina, Slovakia) was majority non-Hungarian. Stop being delusional

this scares and enrages the mag*ar subhuman

>Bolgarorszag

In Britain we just call it anal.

look at a census map, then put it on the map of hungary thiefs, your time will come, and there will be no mercy

I never said that. I was merely pointing out that Hungry had no right to occupy those lands.

But thanks for letting us know how salty you are Arpad :^)

Yes, but there was a cisleitharia and a transleitharia, and land was taken by the French from the kingdom of Hungary (an equal part of the Austrian Empire) and given to the modern state of Austria. The burgenland as the Austrians call it was historically ethnically Hungarian (but German speaking), and was rued by Hungarian noble families (like the of Ester House line).

Also Hungarians were the least warmongering, as Stephen Tisza the Prime Minister of Hungary at the outbreak of war was the only major player in the KuK to protest the Serbian ultimatum, the rest of the Austrians were very gung-ho on the idea.

>Magyars didn't want to hungarize minorities!
>Croats, Serbs and Romanians had to fend off autistic Magyar attempts at forcing the to speak Hungarian for centuries

Do your homework Ferenc.

>who is Conrad von Hotzendorf

>self determination
>but all these hungarians are kept out of hungary
>oh and fuck the arabs lol
>and uhm, croats, serbs and slovenes are a single country now I guess why not
>by the way slovaks, we liberated you from hungary but you dont get to be independent yet. welcome your new czech overlords

>oh and i forgot to mention, we and britain still get to rule over billions of people around the world in our global empires. ta-daa!

Turanism is based u fag

Kek, WE WUZ TURANZ AND SHIIIIIET

but we wuz

Fuck off Mehmet

Kek, you wuz rapebabies

Bulgaria and Hungary should share a border, yet they currently don't.
Discuss possible solutions to this problem.

>>Demand return of "rightful" clay
Felvidék has been part of Hungary even before the ski-krauts came you brainlet

> """""natives""""