Below ICO price incoming!

How does it feel "believing" to own the "next" ETH and then to realize that it was just a failed meme magic experiment?

How does it feel going all-in to only realize you either sell with loss or become a deluded bagholder like you know... DIGIBYTE retards?

Or how does it feel thinking you learned from your mistakes in the past (DIGIBYTE) to just end up doin' the same mistake all over again?

How does it feel?

Total supply: 1,000,000,000 LINK
>50$ end of the year cauz' muh prophecy told me so

hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@internetotaku/chainlink-ico-was-it-a-scam-or-was-it-just-a-massive-mistake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tl:dr

lol it's pumping right now you stupid fag. spending so much effort to fud so you can buy more lols.

Russian hackers stole all your money.

I remember posts just like this in early 2016.

Except they were about Eth.

We live rent free in your head. The fact that you posted this proves our point.

Screencapped.

1 billion coins? obviously this is the next 500$ token fellow LINKheads!

>-42% in three days
>2% dead cat
>pumping
The state of the linkies

Incorrect meme usage. This image is for fudding ARK

>Total supply: 1,000,000,000 LINK

you are aware of the implications, are you?

Link is not as good of a project as eth. The idea is shit for solving the oracle problem. Some dude with a b.a in philosophy won't solve the biggest crypto problem

I still believe

How about you post your home address so we can drop some semen into your tired mother womb while you photoshop hellraiser wojak chainlink shit?

Please, pretty please? I just wanna bust a nut into purple vaginas.

The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

Don't count it out yet.

you must be new since ETH went through extreme ups and downs as well, people were more harshly criticizing ETH than they are LINK.

Don't think we'll ever see $10-50 LINK but I'm certain we'll see $2-5 LINK

This is 100 percent true, link could have good short term gains but zero long term

Oh no, d-don't do it to us, m-master.

Fucking faggot, post your address I'll come to fucking kill you, take this to the cops this is a legit death threat on your fucking life, you fucking larping faggot.

>and don't forget to mention Sergey's other failed companies
>and don't forget he registered www.smartcontract.com in 2008 and literally didn't even thought about a whitepaper to offer before the ICO (which was delayed then)

here for the Linkies who are living in denial: steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@internetotaku/chainlink-ico-was-it-a-scam-or-was-it-just-a-massive-mistake

scary thing is I had a buy order that didn't get filled @ 50 cents... dodged that bullet...

H-H-H-HODL r-r-r-r-right?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck off you lying cunt
>I had a buy order higher that the price
At least make lies believable

seriously user: are you not able to make the math on this wishful linking? d-d-d-did you read the whitepaper?

hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahaha

Op, are you bagholding this?
I sold and enjoyed watching it crash and burn. I got bored of my own shitposts by now.
Why do you keep making these threads?

>Why do you keep making these threads?

What other things could OP (pic related) do in his pathetic life?

I'll never give up my link. LINK WILL CHANGE OUR LIVES BROS

I enjoy the suffering of Linktards!

It wasn't today user ffs smarten up...

It's going under 20 cents. When is the time to buy?

~15 cents

Wasn't the ico price ~3840 sats? We're already below that.

Keep spinning, op. Also, you don't have to admit it - but I know you got a little bit shook when you saw the pic related, seeing how closely it resembles your body.

Enjoy photoshop, LMFAO

could have made it

>hahahahahahaha
>ahahahahahahah
>hahahahahahaha
>ahahahahahahah
>hahahahahahaha
>ahahahahahahah

missed opportunity

are you losing hope or what?

I'm completely separated from hope. I've detached myself from the crypto space mentally entirely. LINK could drop to 0.02 and I wouldn't care at all.

This
I'm like a serial killer except instead of feeling bad when people die I don't feel bad when my coins die

don't worry and you might escape cryptohell

Basically, LINK was always a heaven or hell coin. still has a lot of potential but for now we just have to wait and see. If it gets picked up it will be worth a lot. If not, well, it'll be worth nothing. So it's a gamble. But I got into this to gamble otherwise I'd be putting money into a 401k.

There are better things to gamble on in the alt coin market than a coin with no hype

So I wasn't here for digibyte...how bad was it?

>3988888
next link prophecy

here it is

I'm sick of chasing the latest hyped coin. Just want to sit back and hold something that might work out in the long term. Maybe that makes me lazy and I don't deserve gains. Well so be it.

OP, you are a faggot.

It's crashed but it seems to have hit the bottom.

lol that's me in the other thread
Want to know what the pre-sale is? I'll post it over there

do you love my hellraiser memes? hahahahahahahahahahaha

>150 million Links in circulation and 1 billion total coins

>100 million ETH in circulation and an UNLIMITED amount of coins

We live rent free in your head, nolinkers.

I thought the bottom was yesterday, woke up to -20%...Have a feeling we will find new bottom tomorrow...

>Circulating supply: 95,238,673 ETH
>Vitalik: overpriced

ChainLink meme magic project failed.
Get ready for more hellraisin’.

I really wish someone would compile all the bset of the LINK delusions and fallout into one high res img. Tried reading threads from the time but half of them just 404.

>We live rent free in your head

>erc-20 token
>the next eth

this is literally NEO all over again, except more delusional

anyone who uses the phrase "the next x" has already failed imo.

>not knowing malarky is also malinky
>not knowing malinky is russian for small