You will never go to a festival with the aesthetics crew and muzz like a sick kunt

>You will never go to a festival with the aesthetics crew and muzz like a sick kunt

youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs

How do you cope with this?

I just wanna be a sick kunt

These guys just seem way too desperate to be honest. Just enjoy the fucking festival you faggots.

lmao don't think no one saw that

i don't find these men enviable. they don't seem original. They don't seem like they're themselves, just a mere copy of someone else. They look and feel very artificial. They all dress the same, more or less look the same, dance the same way. It just feels like they have no personal identity.

I think Zyzz was enviable because he was his own man and his attitude, outlook and behavior was original. People saw well how he was doing and instead of doing what he did which was finding your own self, they missed the point entirely and tried to emulate him.

fucking brandon

brandon you fucking faggot you can't do that.

he's been talking about getting fit for years, if he actually did something he'd be fucking ripped. but he'd rather drink, shit post on /mu/ about lauren mayberry and annoy us.

I cope with this by not being a faggot like the dudes in this video and go to a bar or club with my skinny friends and look huge beside them and get easy pussy.

Jelly

no, because Stereo got shut down man
>tfw i will no longer be able to stroll around with my bumbag and tn's and ignore pussy all day :((

nah zyzz was barely 6 feet tall, im not jelly of this manlet

After watching these faggots, I despair for the human race.

Samefag

>
>I just wanna be a sick kunt

Please someone make a Frozen parody lyrics starting with this sentence!

People that look like they couldn't possibly have good taste in music or art. I'd tell you normies to stay in your lane, but music festivals are just for spoiled rich kids anyways.

>fag having a conversation with himself about himself to create the illusion people actually know who the fuck he is.

Jokes on you, im antisocial introvert

There was some guy at a festival I went to last summer and there was some roided up guy who wore short shorts and no shirt, had a fanny pack, slicked his hair up like zyzz, and danced like zyzz. Everyone told him that he's trying too hard to be zyzz.

I just wanna be a sick kunt
I just wanna go and slay

>tfw play jazz and mostly listen to jazz and hiphop
>go to metal shows just to jump around and for the atmosphere

all i saw

6feet1* you jelly hater

>dropped out of school so I can work easy jobs while living with my parents and go to music festivals

Not having to be a wagie is great. No 9-5 grind, no bills, can quit my jobs whenever I want, can take off for any rave and travel wherever. The trade off is I will never have the respect of my parents and wont be able to have a family but I can live with that.

lol what a faggot

What will you do when you pass the age of 24?

And what happened to the first guy?

he get's caught samefagging all the time. I don't think he cares.

They're all retarded and working bottom of the barrel jobs. All they have is their aesthetics.

The same thing. Also wanna take up surfing and skiing. And do dangerous shit in asia since I dont have kids so it doesnt matter too much if I die

none of these guys look that good tho.
lol at their legs, body fat, and lack of vascularity.

>They're all retarded and working bottom of the barrel jobs
literally 99% of the world

>this much damage control

My sides

>tfw i was at field day this year with just the perfect amount of rain to make me glisten :')

>I just wanna be a sick kunt
>I just wanna go and slay
>I never mirin' anymore
>I will be swole
>It's like you bro are maaad...

>you will never be this aesthetic

like going to saunas ?

what's up with the 7/10 basic bitches there

why do men have such horrible standards?

I had a BF just like the guy in the right but the roids fucked him up and i had to be the active one before we broke up.

why the fuck do they all wear purses? REEEEEEEE

also those are some serious butter face sloots

>why the fuck do they all wear purses?
Try putting your phone and money in those tight shorts.