MUH THYROID! (Thanks, Veeky Forums)

This is a picture of one of my good friends. Pic on the left was taken early 2015. Pic on the right was taken a month ago. She lost about 80lbs, with about 30lbs to lose for her goal weight. She did this all with proper diet and exercise all while having major thyroid issues. I was able to help her out with the dieting aspect using tips I learned from Veeky Forums

This is great motivation for all your "BUT MUH THYROID MUH GENETIC ISSUES" tubbies in your life.

Hope all of you reach your goals in 2017. Bless.

>nigger

kys

Good for her. It's nice to hear Veeky Forums has been helpful!
>There's only B&W
She's either Mexican, or Native American. Judging by the shirt she's wearing, I'd guess the latter.

She's Mexican but came from a family completely Americanized i.e. knows no Spanish, doesn't celebrate any Mexican holidays, basically lives like a traditional White person

did you fugg her

No. She's happily married with children. She's a good mom. I'm in a relationship myself. No need for that.

Hey man, know how you feel.

My ex used to be pretty fat but I was still devastated when she dumped me for someone else even though im certified Veeky Forums and 8/10 face.

What's worse is though she lost loads of weight recently and I lost any chance to get her back feelsbadman :(

Pic related is her

Kys stormcuck

>fat and no ass
-1/10

>>devastated when she dumped me

Whats wrong with you?

wtf mate your standards disgust me leave Veeky Forums forever I don't want to think that my advice might help someone who would fugg the before or after pic of her.

kek

Fuck her

Jesus christ what the fuck user

lmfao in his defense, could have been a succubus or really low self esteem and love just happened

No fucking way you are a 8. Post your face

his only defence would be if he's trolling

fuaaaaaaaark
mirin dat double v taper

She didn't lose any weight. She just pulled her pants up higher.