Butter vs margarine

Butter vs margarine

Is margarine bloating?
Have you suddenly been bloated by margarine?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/epidem/Pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2017&issue=01000&article=00022&type=pdf
atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(96)06063-7/pdf
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/102/6/1339.full
becel.ca/en/becel/becelproducts/becel-original.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have previously been bloated by relaxing drugs

Bloated abs

Both suck

butter from a good source, unsalted, packed full of healthy animal fats > fake industrial food by-products passed off as a healthy alternative.

>healthy animal fats

they are tiers above trans-fat margarine It's only for poors and third world shitholes where its hot and you butter won't keep.

>margarine
Are you serious user? lmao

>Basic swedish margarine

Ingredienser: Vegetabilisk olja (palm#, raps), vatten, vassle (av MJÖLK), salt (1,5%), emulgeringsmedel (SOJALECITIN), syra (citronsyra), A-och D-vitamin, arom. #Hållbar och certifierad palmolja.

Soyaddition.
Soy

Like 1 bad addition

>says no trans fat/non hydrogenated on the side

check the ingredients less than .5 g is 0 g in burgerland

>soy emulsifier
>whey from milk

That's per serving, which is usually so small as to be useless, but they do it so they can list it as zero because lolFDA.

This. I'm not in burgerland but it's the same here. Ingredients>Nutritional label

I stopped eating butter a couple years ago, why do any of you still use it? Just on toast or when using an oven?

margarine isn't even fucking food. what do you fucking expect?

I used some because it gives a different taste than margarine

>food by-products

more like petroleum by-products...

Diff

I mostly use it as a cooking spray, great heat stability

>something becomes 'healthy' only because it's better than something else terrible for you
Retarded. Also

journals.lww.com/epidem/Pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2017&issue=01000&article=00022&type=pdf

>This theoretical dietary substitution analysis suggests that substituting butter and stick margarine with tub margarine when spreadable fats are eaten may be associated with reduced risk of myocardial infarction.

atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(96)06063-7/pdf

>Replacing butter by low-trans soft margarines favorably affects the blood lipoprotein profile and may reduce the predicted risk of coronary heart disease

and don't forget that TFA is a component of animal fat too

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/102/6/1339.full

Maybe

becel.ca/en/becel/becelproducts/becel-original.aspx

non-hydrogenated, no trans fats

But isnt meat like smoking?
If you eat heaps pf red meat with raw parts what do you expect?

Yo americans use weird jargong,

"Transfat" is that any non animal or common oil product?

Because everything is better with butter. I put 50g of butter in my vegetable fried rice, 50g of butter in risotto, 50g of butter in mashed potatoes, 50g of butter in boiled lentils, 50g of butter in any pasta dish, the list goes on and on and on and on.

>you americans
>internationally used phrase for a type of fat

Lol burgers

>internationally consumed food

Nickname for fat america

obsessed