Remember bros just be confident and you will get laid a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/5lj9kf/21m_every_long_term_relationship_fails_quickly/
youtube.com/watch?v=QbxinUJcLGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not photo edit. Google "robert hoge".

OP is trolling but the advice is real:

reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/5lj9kf/21m_every_long_term_relationship_fails_quickly/

I saw a guy with no nose on Thursday. He had a bandage over his face where it probably used to be and I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I wanted to ask what the hell was going on but I left the apartment before he did because he was waiting on an uber for mad long.

Fucking no nose at all. Looked like somebody scooped a good portion of his face out with a spade shovel or something. Poor fuck.

Ted Talk: youtube.com/watch?v=QbxinUJcLGg

Looks = Personality, until after you've actually gotten to know someone.

Anyone who says otherwise is is an idiot ot deluded.

implying
im decent looking and a fucking social failure with a weird personality

>Ted Talk

You fucking liar.

False analogy and hyperbole. You are comparing a freak with a male model.

unless we're talking extremely unfortunate looking people
how you behave > looks

dat jew nose

how you behave is determined by how people respond to you
how people respond to you is determined by how you look (mostly)
when will you dense motherfuckers finally get it

totally jew bro

Tell us more!

Tedx is not ted

Nothing more to tell. Fat guy with greasy blonde hair and some sort of horrific injury or deformity. I was buying xanax and cocaine so it wasn't that surprising to see something unusual like that. I've seen it all.

not him but what's the difference between the two?

did you stop lifting? get back to it son, you were chadmode in the past iirc

also, iktf - sometimes i doubt myself when i see mediocre looking guys doing fine with women and then ask myself if im actually ugly despite being rather chad tier. Guess that's what I get for being an aspie that feels uncomfortable holding eye contact with anyone

There's a pretty big fucking difference dawg, Tedx speakers don't need to have any actual credentials, they can just hop on the stage and tell a story.
Ted however is very controlled and the presentations people are allowed to give on there need to be based on actual conclusive scientific research.

gotcha. i was wondering

Worth knowing, that dude that started no-fap with his "ted" talk was actually telling his story on Ted.
His story was/is unfounded, yet people believe him because he told his story on "ted".
Not saying nofap is bad per se, just wish they'd be more upfront with there not being any actual evidence supporting their theories.

Tedx is the shameless version of a ted talk. They think that slapping an x onto it to differentiate bullshit from pop science is enough to keep their brand from becoming a laughing stock long enough to rake in as much money as possible. They're like a publishing company, they'll print whatever sells. But they think they can still claim credibility while peddling bullshit. Which they can't. They'll be dead soon.

>actually telling his story on Ted
meant to say Tedx, he told his story on Tedx.

even the authentic TED talks have become a hell of a lot more subjective and based on identity politics now

For example?

yeah i see what you guys mean

You won't get to know anyone if you have no confidence and self esteem.

>dyel?

if the guy on the left was balding and his hairline was way further back, the image comparison woldn't be as jarring

people would be slightly confused since they would no longer see the man on the left side as some immaculate example either

all because of a little less hair and showing a little more bare forehead

>dyel?
yes

mirin. routine?

SS to smolov squat/bench to my own olympic lifting routine with some bodybuilding accessories

how much money would it cost for you to publish your olympic lifting routine

You're not going to do my olympic lifting routine unless you already have a strong ass base. At least 1/2/3/4 and you NEED to have a coach or spend hours looking at your form to get your clean and jerk and snatches right.

If you want to look like me in the pic, do SS for a strength base and then do fucking infinity weighted pullups. The reason I'm so wide is because I do a FUCKLOAD of pullups and used to do rock climbing.