You wake up in this body. What do?

Okay, the wake up in this body, what do game...

So you wake up in this guy's body. 6'5" 350 pound strongman, who made top 10 before twice, over 5 years ago. Not particularly lean. You've had a pec, biceps, and calf tendon surgically re-attached before, and won't be one of the top 10 in the world anymore.

You also got the big tattoos. Everything.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShnD22gUUyo
instagram.com/stefansolvi/?hl=sv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do G4P and deposit the money in real me's checking account.

I put on a shirt because it looks cold as fuck outside

laser tattoo removal
cut until abs
buzz my hair

Beat me to it.

grow a beard, take out the nipple piercings, remove tattoos with lasers

Do I keep my face?

no that's why I told you to grow a beard faggot, maybe full mustachio

Smell myself and jack off to myself for like the next week stsraight

buzz down hair and start over, grow into a decent style.

Diet until abs. Probably also reduce whatever hormones I was on to just TRT levels, or just bare minimum to maintain "most" of the muscle. Treadmill for cardio health and speed up the leaning process. Lifting I would switch over to higher volume and more moderate weight, for general hypertrophy and safety oriented as there is already plenty of muscle.

I'd keep the tattoos and nipple rings. My goal would be same as it is now, bang lots of pretty girls in their early 20's. Gaudy ink and nipple piercings actually seem to help.

Being 6'5" with broad shoulders and a strong jawline with wide cheekbones would be a huge asset after a diet. Really all this guy needs is more definition and a better haircut. I'll assume his eyes look normal when he isn't squinting in bringht sunlight.

Also, after getting visible abs I would start an instagram page. Market myself, put up vids of me lifting, offering training advice etc... just to get my name out there. Take some acting classes, try getting into commercial, TV, and movie acting. I'd have realistic goals though, mostly just character acting. Big hired goon. Maybe a big henchman who gets a fight scene with the rock. Makeup & costume monster in type B movies and so on.

Crush peoples skulls with a headlock

>Was gonna say similar

Hunt down all my IRL enemies and crush their heads with my bare hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShnD22gUUyo

Grow hair out a bit, laser off the tattoos, cut down to 230ish, plastic surgery to look like my old face.

Dude only needs to lose like 30 pounds to see his abs. not 120...

Dude's actually got a qt3.14 wife already. Just do cardio and get/stay healthy.

Height Face Frame

2 out of 3 ain't bad = acceptable looking girl

long torso, high lats, wide hips, unaesthetic structure

trying to find pics to make him look as ugly as possible to make some false point about looks not mattering for guys. They still do, and the fact you have to reach to disprove it simply shows you KNOW it does matter

Kill myself cause i need to lose 80-100 lbs of fat

Remove tattoos, search for my own body and kill it before it does something stupid.

start street fights

kill myself

He's seems a great guy on his instagram account

instagram.com/stefansolvi/?hl=sv

this guy doesn't need jack shit anymore. he's got a family, he's god a good circle of strongman friends. he's set for life. personal aspirations took a hit when he keeps getting injuries so he can't compete in strongman though.

White family celebrating Christmas.

Triggered.

80 to 100 pounds? More like 30-50 and half of that is sub-Q water retention. If he's 350 in the then he could have abs and still be over 300. He's smooth but you can see the shadow of where his abs are under it. It would melt off very fast too because of the huge amount of muscle on his big frame. The guy probably burns a fuck ton of calories.

>Go home
>pick up some flowers on the way
>cook a romantic dinner for the wifey
>ask her to cover her eyes and lay down
>take a huge shit all over her face