Why are you not eating PROTEIN PANCAKES?

Why are you not eating PROTEIN PANCAKES?

those taste like shit

Costco's latest flyer....$3.50 off each iirc,

Mix some Barlean's digestive blend into them. Tastes like pumpkin spice pancakes.

Taste on mine were decent but fuck me they are impossible to cook. i had to throw out my waffle make because I broke it in the process

you can make your own for the 1/4 of the cost by making your own oat flour

I don't have the protein ones. But the whole wheat ones are good. With low calorie syrup it's dank.

Because they scream "overpriced fitness product"

>not making your own batter

3-4 eggs

1/2 cup oats

1 cup cottage cheese (full or lowfat)

3/4 cup egg whites if you want more volume

optional

100% cocoa mixed in

PB2 Powder

Stevia

Bananas/blueberries/pumpkin/strawberries

vanilla extract

better batter made cheaper with a better micronutrient and macronutrient profile to boot, I make waffles like this on the weekends occasionally when I have time and they taste breddy good especially when topped with sugar-free syrup and Greek yogurt among other things.

I can post a picture of the waffles in question if any user wants an example

>mfw I have 7 boxes in my pantry

oh i am. depending on where my macros fall, ill mix either half serving or a full serving of power cake mix with some protein powder, pb, and some milk until its PB consistency and then spoon it out as my snack.

>Costly
>Bad macros
>Literally just a marketing meme unless you are willing to pay a premium for pancakes

Yeah, I have better food desu

Just get batter and throw in a scoop of protein.

Mommy actually bought me a box for Christmas. Just started making it with blueberries. Thanks mom.

It's not that bad senpai

Forgot pic

this is literally just marketing companies figuring out how to sell cake mixes to men, it's probably made in the same fucking building too

Post pict my guy

Yeah, those are shit macros.

You can make your own stuff for cheaper. I can't fathom anyone that knows much about meal prep falling for this.

You'll get some idiots to buy it, or people with enough money to not be price sensitive, but this won't be a staple for fit people.

Costco baby
So cheap. Huge box

just add unflavored whey to normal pancake mix

It's called a change of pace you entitled little faggot
Eggs and oats get old pretty fast and for how cheap these are for a bulk price they are nice to have when you get sick of the same meals
>his rational is I don't like it so it's wrong
>he thinks people will eat this every single day
You probably blend all your meals together and put them in a trough because you don't care about taste and think this makes you manly

Nice try, marketing team. You wouldn't be astroturfing on fit if you were doing well.

If I want a change of pace I'll eat shit I like, not an over-priced compromise.

OK! Here ya go!

>eat normal, actual good-tasting pancakes
>drink a protein shake

easy

yum

My boyfriend makes them every time I'm over for breakfast. It's amazing~ Both the experience and the food.

He mixes em with bananas. :)

Making waffles out of that was weird but possible, pancakes are easy though and they taste all right. (high altitude)

>high altitude
Haha Fuck me I am 100 ft elevation on a little hill

I fucking love these OP

>What's the protein source?
>If it's just enriched flour or soy then it's shit and you can enjoy losing all fucking gains.
>Breakfast is the easiest meal to hit your macros on.
>Shit b8 8/8