Fat People Hate FPS/FPH

You guys archived my last thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a0F9bOgt-es
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-crushed-death-20-stone-8352702
youtube.com/watch?v=J3m-nw7S5BU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake ass bitch would look better without the pancake batter covering her chubby cheeks

Do girls put makeup around their neck too??

youtu.be/a0F9bOgt-es

>when your daily workout is just standing

>the best part is seeing her get shinier until she fully transforms into a freshly polished bowling ball

Yeah and their cleavage too you cant trust any of these bitches

>You can't handle MUH curves

Any part of their body that's not drenched in sperm

I was JUST about to make a new bread.

I thought, "New year, new insane fat acceptance posts." So I went on twitter for you guys and gals of Veeky Forums and found some recently posted delusional fatty crap. Enjoy.

>things that never happened
>probably just got called a whale and went on tumblr to bitch about it

>women liking tall men is considered a matter of preference and perfectly normal
>men liking women who don't drench themselves in makeup is disempowering

>it is acceptable for women to not like men who workout, as they are all "obsessed with the gym," or "probably cheating/staring at other women, etc."
>men who prefer women who lift are idealists/fat shaming/misogynistic

I don't buy into retarded /pol/ conspiracies, but it does seem odd that what was once called preferences for social habits or appearance has now become a matter of oppression. Why is this so? It can't just be chopped down to liberal/PC culture, the Jews, etc. People have preferences used to be okay; liking people with a narrow frame and a degree versus husky blue collar worker.

I met a female firefighter who is Veeky Forums, and it's cool talking to her about lifting and sports. She gets that the gym is my time to destress and become healthy. I prefer people who take care of their bodies through sports and the gym. The moment I state this, I get glared at by people with male pattern baldness, glasses, and wrists the size of a newborns leg. It's petty and passive aggressive.

Why?

>and then everybody on the patio applauded, the dudebros went on to vote for Hillary Clinton out of their guilt, and a 6'5" muscular black man asked me to move in with him and help him open a pro-fat-acceptance clothing boutique

The obesity epidemic is the funniest and most bizarre world health crisis in human history. We live in such a weird century.

What is the point of these stupid blunt baby bangs? Is the desired effect to make her look like she's wearing a wig? It's like a little box is cut out of her hair.

>Alysia, 42
Was it necessary to post her BMI?

I want one of those tanks.

kek

These threads tend to have many of the sames FPH things reposted time and time again. So here's more twitter fishing I did a few months back.

>itt closet homosapiens

oooh look at my scary digits

>out of breath while eating

I hope he didn't survive the month.

again!
kek must hate fatties too, I guess

o i am laffin

>Obese woman slips on staircase and crushes husband - killing them both

Jesus Christ

>obese woman slips on staircase and crushes husband - killing them both
>obesity claims two victims simultaneously

Thought it was funny til I actually read the story. Seems kinda sad actually.
>worried about barely breathing son so go up stairs
>slip and fall on staircase, crush head
>crush husband's head
>now barely breathing son has no parents
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-crushed-death-20-stone-8352702

>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED FOR 1 BURGEURR ALEX

Heinlein said it best, we're living in the crazy years.

That's moot.

that's brilliant

covers the forehead to make the face appear smaller and less moonlike fuckhueg

but it doesn't work

>fatloss pill ad on tv
>have a bunch of women in a pile to represent the brain/stomach or whatever
>Fat woman sticks her head out of the pile and says "ice cream"

But it doesn't cover the forehead. Normal bangs would, but I only ever see baby bangs on fat girls with """vintage""" styles.

Why do fat people do any of the shit they do? The only point that bitch has is on the top of her head.

Good, she deserved it. I hope the police mocked her too.

witnessed

I remember this. Review of the camera footage showed that she was full of shit as well as cheeseburgers and adipose tissue.

confirmed for moot

Why do some people seriously believe that being fat is purely genetics and that they can't do shit about it? The dumb shit I heard members of my family talk about during christmas dinner made me cringe.
They always say that guy/girl can eat whatever the fuck he/she wants and he will never gain weight and I only eat one cookie and I gain 1 pound.
And I can't even argue with them because they are so convinced of their own bullshit and they obviously don't want to give up their daily visits to the macdonalds.

Fuck fat people that are like this. I'm okay with fat guys that just don't give a shit and they admit they just eat too much.

> I don't buy into retarded /pol/ conspiracies

>Any answer you give me to the question I will just call a retarded /pol/ conspiracy

Why the fuck are you asking a question you will refuse to hear the answer to, retard?

G-guys..
H-have you EDUCATED YOURSELF on fat bodies before posting an opinion online?

>>https //fatheffalump.wordpress.com/resources-educate-yourself/

Fresh oc

I weight 195lbs and I should weigh 170, haven't been this fat in years, pic related

hate or support, it will all fuel my recovery

lay it on me boys

>this is what she looks like
Not surprised

Was this an actual commercial?

Shave your body hair you Neanderthal

You can do it buddy I believe in you

had a kek

Her thighs are getting so fat they're turning into a new universe.

>Why the fuck to libtards have to take things so literally NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID.

This is a common debate tactic for liberals and women.

If you make a statement, and aren't ridiculously specific, they will tear it apart based on your supposedly "vague" wording. They will pretend that they can't comprehend your specific implication, or read between lines, or draw the most obvious conclusion, solely so they can argue back with something - anything.

You: "BET doesn't appeal to me."
Them: "OMG You just said black people shouldn't be in movies and music!"

This shit is really old and tired. They do it CONSTANTLY and it's one of the reasons that Trump won. They are impossible to hold conversation or debate with because they deny that they can have basic perception skills.

People are sick of it. We're all called racists, homophobes, and sexists solely because of this one tactic they use of pretending to not understand what you're saying. They know damn well what's going on, but it's the only way they can push their extremist viewpoints - by making you EQUALLY extreme.

height?

5' 10" king of manlets

fuckn checked

Most egregious example of this was when Trump facetiously asked Russia to find Clinton's emails during the debate and the entirety of the MSM pretended like they didn't understand he was making a joke and was actually giving a direct command to hack her (additionally, as if it mattered whether he said it or not)

I'm going to want to read that article about "still having thin privilege even if you've earnt it"

Anyone got the link?

I recognize that belly, you kinda look like my brothers boyfriend. You can lose that weight easy.

>mirror picture with a selfie stick
the most vexing thing in this thread

>ruin sleep schedule
>sleep multiple times in a day
>wake up and eat tons of random shit
>lose weight
How do fatties do it? I can't even be awake long enough to care about gorging

2017 is going to be a good year, lads

Wow what a brilliant analysis, here's your upvote

You can do it! You fat piece of shit.

MOOOOOOOOT

>be me
>lost average 5 lbs a month of fat since September
>was just skinny fat, not even obese

I'm triggered, senpai. Just stop stuffing your face and work out every now and again

one's a pig and the other's a powdered pig

Fantasies of a Blob

The fats are infecting children (this might be a bit old), also, this video shows what the fats think of the gym: youtube.com/watch?v=J3m-nw7S5BU

im single
kek

> Lidia Valentin

FUAARRRRK MY DICK

This is disgusting.
This literally child abuse

They'd look like party clowns without it

>eats his burger

that'll really show him

is this your video or something

I would have sex with that blonde chick

>New swimsuit from #cowcow

Veeky Forums never stop with these threads
Also you guys might like /thinspo/ on Veeky Forums if you're going for the twink or not disgusting girl look

>#cowcow

I don't understand what I did wrong.

>shit that never happened

she needs to stop using such big words, it just makes her seem pretentious

>I don't buy into retarded /pol/ conspiracies,
>but

this is how it always starts

have we got a show for you

She's even wearing the damn thing upside down.
When your gut is so massive it sprouts its own tits.

I do appreciate the level of piss they're taking, at least.

>dat pussy mound

hnnggggggggggggg

>thinking of making koolaid
#blackpeopleproblems

based Satan with the OC

>That pussy would crush my dick

How do I gain penis mass to counteract this?

>that misshapen, discolored blob pouring from under her shirt
Video game enemies are becoming real

i want the chubs to sit on my faaaaaace